caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2.5 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
DreamNow Thanks for new animations. They need little bit quality improve but i like them. Their physics looks good and you done pretty good job so thank you <3 They are definitly the thing this game need most and im going to change my rate aswell. BTW can you please make remake for old scenes? This scene and other scenes with her was amazing and so damn hot but its need 30-60FPS animations aswell. Pretty please :giggle:

907297_193.jpg

Reactions: Tunak23

DeadLasT

Jun 4, 2020
Hello everybody!
First of all, I want to say that I really like the game so far. It looks good and the story is very interesting and I'm looking forward for more updates!

I wrote my very first walkthrough mod and would like to share it.

*Updated to the Version 0.2.5*

Greetings Fulgrim
couldn't download my anti-virus said it found a virus... might want to check it out :D

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
One of the things that actually makes me keep thinking of this game, is strangely not the girls, nor the story, though both are really good. The thing that makes me think of this game is strangely Marco and Vlad, let me explain.

Almost every other College/Uni based AVN I have played is all about the debauchery and recklessness of college kids. Most of the time, only the MC will have a decent moral compass, Hell sometimes not even that. So, you meet these 2 guys in the locker room and as soon as I see them I think "Uh oh, the douchebags of this game have arrived."

But then, the Party happened and I was stunned. These guys? Fighting the corrupt system of this School and defending those who can't fight back themselves? Wow! What a great subversion of expectations set up by what is the Norm in most others of this genre, and giving the MC new allies for when he too will inevitably be caught in the crosshairs of the School system. Which I feel will happen soon. It was truly refreshing to see that, Well done DreamNow.

Anyways, thanks for reading, here's some Girls for your time.

screenshot0004.png

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Mine is windows defender or whatever they call it now. Said it was a backdoor program... I attached what the anti virus said about it I hope that helps... We need to keep our wonderful community free of those pesky virus NO RONA HERE!!! lol
please, regarding renpy games, you could freely put your "reliable" av into recycle bean.
more than few times, in various threads, it has been mentioned over and over again - false alarms, particularly with new renpy versions. every game here has been checked on viruses prior uploading/making threads, yet mistakes could happen. if you are unsure PLEASE DO CHECK IT ON VIRUS TOTAL or similar, and if there are positive reports from few well-known av-s, then fill free to post it here as a potential virus-warning.
otherwise similar posts with "noble intentions" could be easily considered as merely spamming or throlling.

Reactions: DeadLasT

DeadLasT

Jun 4, 2020
please, regarding renpy games, you could freely put your "reliable" av into recycle bean.
more than few times, in various threads, it has been mentioned over and over again - false alarms, particularly with new renpy versions. every game here has been checked on viruses prior uploading/making threads, yet mistakes could happen. if you are unsure PLEASE DO CHECK IT ON VIRUS TOTAL or similar, and if there are positive reports from few well-known av-s, then fill free to post it here as a potential virus-warning.
otherwise similar posts with "noble intentions" could be easily considered as merely spamming or throlling.
Thank you so much for the information! I will be sure to do that :D

Reactions: Abhai

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
One of the things that actually makes me keep thinking of this game, is strangely not the girls, nor the story, though both are really good. The thing that makes me think of this game is strangely Marco and Vlad, let me explain.

Almost every other College/Uni based AVN I have played is all about the debauchery and recklessness of college kids. Most of the time, only the MC will have a decent moral compass, Hell sometimes not even that. So, you meet these 2 guys in the locker room and as soon as I see them I think "Uh oh, the douchebags of this game have arrived."

But then, the Party happened and I was stunned. These guys? Fighting the corrupt system of this School and defending those who can't fight back themselves? Wow! What a great subversion of expectations set up by what is the Norm in most others of this genre, and giving the MC new allies for when he too will inevitably be caught in the crosshairs of the School system. Which I feel will happen soon. It was truly refreshing to see that, Well done DreamNow.
These are very good words. I've read your comments and review, and to be honest, I admire how much you've delved into the story.

The original idea was exclusively about problems (University of Problems). But not in some teenage competition for the title of alpha male of the campus or something like that. But about more serious problems that go beyond specific characters / university / city / country.

Of course, the game has more routine problems (life difficulties of the girls, for example), which move the development of relationships with most of them. But these are minor storylines that I want to link closely to the main storyline (at least most of them).

At the same time, my game isn't going to be some kind of superman tale that will beat the shit out of the bad guys, not at all.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
These are very good words. I've read your comments and review, and to be honest, I admire how much you've delved into the story.

The original idea was exclusively about problems (University of Problems). But not in some teenage competition for the title of alpha male of the campus or something like that. But about more serious problems that go beyond specific characters / university / city / country.

Of course, the game has more routine problems (life difficulties of the girls, for example), which move the development of relationships with most of them. But these are minor storylines that I want to link closely to the main storyline (at least most of them).

At the same time, my game isn't going to be some kind of superman tale that will beat the shit out of the bad guys, not at all.
Wow, I really appreciate you saying that. For me, When I take the time to really get into a game, dissect it if you will, I find I get much more enjoyment out of the game from it and also theorizing what will happen next in the story is lots of fun.

Yeah, the angle the game takes on telling a more real story with real characters and problems, is one that I really like to see in adult games since these games have a sort of freedom to tackle those darker, realistic themes than others do.

And, it’s good that you’re not trying to make us this Alpha God that will save everyone from everything, you can’t have a conflict like that feel relatable, there has to be a give and take where the protagonists gain some ground, then the Antagonists do, so on and so forth. And also having some moral conundrums in this game has so far been excellent.

Carol for example, she’s loving and caring, but we find out that she lied to us. This creates a doubt in the player that will carry on for far longer than the lie ever did. “Is she telling us the full truth now?” “What else is she keeping from us?”

These situations just bring so much depth to the characters, and that’s only Carol. The others have many questions to be asked about them too, which I can’t wait to find out the answers for.

(y)

Hatiwolf

May 28, 2017
I'm missing a couple of scenes with Carol (in this new update) Does someone know how to unlock them?
When Carol comes back: - Try to persuade (-> Go shopping with her (Scene)).
In the evening, in the club, don't go home with Kim. -> Vid call from Carol at home (Scene).

Reactions: Exdeath92

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The game suffers from the typical issues faced when there is a single variable system for the girls. Mainly, the choices turn out to be non-choices and mostly turn into "do you want to continue seeing this girl or not?" The MC is also quite limited in what kind of person he can be. You can't take advantage of Ashley's dilemma, for example. You are forced to be against the frats and sorority. You are forced to help Ashley at the end of the update even if you ignore Sara, Carol, and Ashley. So there is a whole bunch of railroading going on. The physical/mental/int stats seem rather inconsequential at this point other than needing int to get points for the teacher. It doesn't impact the story as far as I can tell.

Still, I can respect the decision to limit the scope of the game in the interest of a more focused story with no branching paths. It's basically the Melody/Sunshine Love system. I don't like this, but I can see why it's done. You play the dev's version of the canon plot with a little bit of wiggle room. You are able to choose if you want to interact with a girl or not, but you are rather powerless when it comes to affecting the direction of major plot developments.

What I would like to see is at least some acknowledgement from the MC and eventually the girls that he is sleeping around and pursuing all the girls (if you choose to do so). Maybe it's not quite official, but you can get very far with Carol. It's not unreasonable to call them a couple at this point if you pursue her and tell her you love her. At the same time, MC can be pursuing the teacher and many other girls with some deliberate sexual/romantic interest. MC can bang Roxie and some club chick. In all of this, he never once contemplates what his intentions with Carol is. Is he stringing her along? Does he really love her? Is he comfortable banging other chicks? Does he think him and Carol are just friends?

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Still, I can respect the decision to limit the scope of the game in the interest of a more focused story with no branching paths.
This is not my decision, this is the lack of the ability to do a million different branches. I create the game alone (although there are several people who help me with testing and proofreading, for which I am very grateful), so I can't implement all my ideas.
It's probably too early to make such statements about a game that has only v0.2.5.

You are forced to be against the frats and sorority. You are forced to help Ashley at the end of the update even if you ignore Sara, Carol, and Ashley. So there is a whole bunch of railroading going on.
This is a necessary event that will be the beginning of the main storyline. I just didn't have the imagination and time to make this event good for those players who don't develop a relationship with Carol or Ashley. I was counting on the fact that most of the players develop relationships with at least one of these girls.

What I would like to see is at least some acknowledgement from the MC and eventually the girls that he is sleeping around and pursuing all the girls (if you choose to do so). Maybe it's not quite official, but you can get very far with Carol. It's not unreasonable to call them a couple at this point if you pursue her and tell her you love her. At the same time, MC can be pursuing the teacher and many other girls with some deliberate sexual/romantic interest. MC can bang Roxie and some club chick. In all of this, he never once contemplates what his intentions with Carol is. Is he stringing her along? Does he really love her? Is he comfortable banging other chicks? Does he think him and Carol are just friends?
A similar question has been asked before. But I again don't understand the claim to me.
If the MC told Carol that he loves her, then why the hell is he fucking anyone else? If in the morning the MC confessed to Carol in love, and at the end of the day he is already thrusting his dick in another girl, then why should he even think about Carol?
I don't force the player to go down that path. If you chose this scenario, then you decided that the MC does not care who he sleeps with / to whom he confesses his love, and so on.

The physical/mental/int stats seem rather inconsequential at this point other than needing int to get points for the teacher. It doesn't impact the story as far as I can tell.
I agree with the lack of influence of the MC's characteristics on the development of the plot. But as I wrote above, the main storyline began only at the end of update 0.2.5, so while the characteristics of the MC affect only the events with girls.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
This is not my decision, this is the lack of the ability to do a million different branches. I create the game alone (although there are several people who help me with testing and proofreading, for which I am very grateful), so I can't implement all my ideas.
It's probably too early to make such statements about a game that has only v0.2.5.
Which is why I said I can respect your decision to focus on a narrow narrative. There is always the tradeoff in providing freedom vs exponential increase in workload that it can entail.

This is a necessary event that will be the beginning of the main storyline. I just didn't have the imagination and time to make this event good for those players who don't develop a relationship with Carol or Ashley. I was counting on the fact that most of the players develop relationships with at least one of these girls.
Don't worry, I only found out by experimenting to see if my evaluation about the narrow path the game walks was right. Carol is basically in the main supporting role and I don't think many players would ignore everything about her and her friends and expect a satisfying experience. I just used that example to illustrate the railroading we often see in single variable games.

A similar question has been asked before. But I again don't understand the claim to me.
If the MC told Carol that he loves her, then why the hell is he fucking anyone else? If in the morning the MC confessed to Carol in love, and at the end of the day he is already thrusting his dick in another girl, then why should he even think about Carol?
I don't force the player to go down that path. If you chose this scenario, then you decided that the MC does not care who he sleeps with / to whom he confesses his love, and so on.
Now this I have a problem with. If you give choices in the game, it needs to make at least some sense internally. Some amount of head canon and player interpretation is expected in these games, but you can't just ignore the problem entirely. Unless you close the other routes entirely when you go steady with a LI, the MC's behavior needs to be addressed. The MC can pursue and bang every female available, then tell Carol he loves her, and then go right back to banging some random chick at a club without any self reflection. Sure, so far, we the players could just imagine that he lied about loving her and he is just stringing her along. But that is already a huge stretch. We know the MC is generally a good guy, and as you say, there are no paths for him to be a real asshole. It just doesn't make sense for this character to be able to do this without any inner conflict. Plus, it's rather apparent that the MC will continue to act in a way as if he was indeed madly in love with Carol during her scenes if you stay on her route, so it's not really possible for us to ignore what we see on screen and just assume that he doesn't really love her when chasing other girls.

This problem is actually not that hard to address. It just needs some attention to detail. It's doesn't have to exponentially bloat the workload by creating a cheating route or something. You can keep everything the same, but check the variables and make some relevant extra dialogues at appropriate times. If you told Carol you loved her and then face the choice to go home with the club chick, there can be a thought along the lines of 'I love Carol... I think she is the one, but damnit, this chick is too hot.' He can go over his actions on his bed when he is thinking about what to do. If he is going for multiple woman, he can feel some conflict and feel bad about what his doing to Carol if the +rel is high. It just takes some variable checking and a bit of extra text to make things believable enough. At some point down the road, there can be a reckoning where the girls deal with the manwhore MC, either kicking him off their route or finding some other resolution depending on their personality.

I value consistency in characters and their actions. Since it seems like MC is mostly confined to being the hero, it seems appropriate for to make him act, or at least think, accordingly.

I understand that the game is in early development and some of the issues I brought up could be alleviated naturally down the road. Let's see.

If there any just one thing I hope to emphasize, it's the point that you cannot blame the players for choosing to do stuff that is available in the game. It is the dev's job to make any of these choices make sense for the character and the story.

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Now this I have a problem with. If you give choices in the game, it needs to make at least some sense internally. Some amount of head canon and player interpretation is expected in these games, but you can't just ignore the problem entirely. Unless you close the other routes entirely when you go steady with a LI, the MC's behavior needs to be addressed. The MC can pursue and bang every female available, then tell Carol he loves her, and then go right back to banging some random chick at a club without any self reflection. Sure, so far, we the players could just imagine that he lied about loving her and he is just stringing her along. But that is already a huge stretch. We know the MC is generally a good guy, and as you say, there are no paths for him to be a real asshole. It just doesn't make sense for this character to be able to do this without any inner conflict. Plus, it's rather apparent that the MC will continue to act in a way as if he was indeed madly in love with Carol during her scenes if you stay on her route, so it's not really possible for us to ignore what we see on screen and just assume that he doesn't really love her when chasing other girls.

This problem is actually not that hard to address. It just needs some attention to detail. It's doesn't have to exponentially bloat the workload by creating a cheating route or something. You can keep everything the same, but check the variables and make some relevant extra dialogues at appropriate times. If you told Carol you loved her and then face the choice to go home with the club chick, there can be a thought along the lines of 'I love Carol... I think she is the one, but damnit, this chick is too hot.' He can go over his actions on his bed when he is thinking about what to do. If he is going for multiple woman, he can feel some conflict and feel bad about what his doing to Carol if the +rel is high. It just takes some variable checking and a bit of extra text to make things believable enough. At some point down the road, there can be a reckoning where the girls deal with the manwhore MC, either kicking him off their route or finding some other resolution depending on their personality.

I value consistency in characters and their actions. Since it seems like MC is mostly confined to being the hero, it seems appropriate for to make him act, or at least think, accordingly.

I understand that the game is in early development and some of the issues I brought up could be alleviated naturally down the road. Let's see.

If there any just one thing I hope to emphasize, it's the point that you cannot blame the players for choosing to do stuff that is available in the game. It is the dev's job to make any of these choices make sense for the character and the story.
Well. In some ways I agree with you, in some ways I don't.

The consequences of such actions (about love with Carol, and sex with others) will be, but later. But the recommendation to add additional MC's thoughts about this is good. Maybe in the next update I will add something similar.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes