JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just got caught up once again with the Dev, and now I think I could see why it is called "University of Problems".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But in all seriousness, I am enjoying this game. Thank you for this thus far, and looking forward for more.

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
Update 0.3.0 is ready!

Early access for $10+ patrons -
Extended version for $20+ patrons -

The general release will take place on March 2.

Changelog:

1) Renders:
~ 630 renders and 4 animations ( +63 renders, 3 animations and 6 PVU Lewd photos in the Extended version)
2) Events:
- Rachel – one important event (good and bad versions), 6 regular events and lots of small dialogues/events (+1 in the extended version)
- Sara – 1
- Nikki – 1
- Yuki and Eric - 1
- Roxy - 2 events (or one large)
- Emma (nurse) - 3 events (+1 in the extended version)
A few small dialogues/events/secrets
3) One new characters are fully developed:
- Emma
4) Added the ability to change the background of the in-game phone (This is the first part of the phone customization mechanics.)
5) Redesigned the memories tab: all scenes are divided by characters, the design is changed.

YRS™

May 30, 2020
In
Update 0.3.0 is ready!

Early access for $10+ patrons -
Extended version for $20+ patrons -

The general release will take place on March 2.

Changelog:

1) Renders:
~ 630 renders and 4 animations ( +63 renders, 3 animations and 6 PVU Lewd photos in the Extended version)
2) Events:
- Rachel – one important event (good and bad versions), 6 regular events and lots of small dialogues/events (+1 in the extended version)
- Sara – 1
- Nikki – 1
- Yuki and Eric - 1
- Roxy - 2 events (or one large)
- Emma (nurse) - 3 events (+1 in the extended version)
A few small dialogues/events/secrets
3) One new characters are fully developed:
- Emma
4) Added the ability to change the background of the in-game phone (This is the first part of the phone customization mechanics.)
5) Redesigned the memories tab: all scenes are divided by characters, the design is changed.
In this latest version how many renders 630 or 63??

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
University of Problems [v0.3.0] [DreamNow] - Original Size: 1.21 GB

Download Win,Linux (373MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (358MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
The only reason....

THE ONLY REASON

That update took more than 5 minutes was the texting and the social media stuff. No other reason.

1 Interaction with a few people, plot actually has something happen and you fucking end it
Just like last time.

Ever since the first release it feels like you're shortchanging the updates.

And so that we're all clear, RENDER COUNTS DO NOT EQUAL LENGTH WHEN THE GAME IS SPLIT IN MULTIPLE PATHS

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
The only reason....
What are you writing about?
Even if you didn't follow Rachel's line (6-7 events), you still have the opportunity to walk around the dorm (lots of dialogue, anal play with Roxy, and so on) + you have the opportunity to get sex with a nurse.

Of course, if you refuse all the characters, then the update for you will be for 5 minutes.

I'm not a supercomputer to do 10 events with each girl every month.

YRS™

May 30, 2020
Even if you didn't follow Rachel's line (6-7 events), you still have the opportunity to walk around the dorm (lots of dialogue, anal play with Roxy, and so on) + you have the opportunity to get sex with a nurse.

Of course, if you refuse all the characters, then the update for you will be for 5 minutes.

You did great

Update of 1 month with good content compared to other games

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

Not everyone takes forever to go through content......don't assume what that player did or didn't do...
....no one expects u to do 10 events for each girl every month.......neither did that player insinuate that.....

Reactions: Freezer14 and m4pII

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018

The sad thing is, you think you're right about this. But when you look at it from a single playthrough perspective, not even skipping every girl, here's what you are left with:

1 brief conversation with Sarah
1 brief conversation with Nikki
1 brief conversation with Yuki and talking to naked Eric in the bathroom
1 side sex scene with Roxy that is honestly detracting from the plot
1 conditional scene with the Nurse that not everyone would see.
Lots and lots of busy work scenes with Rachel
The Massage, the Spying, done.

Beyond that, it's texts and social media.
It's a lot of stalling. You explain what happened to everyone individually, you spend a lot of time doing nothing with Rachel. The Ashley plot doesn't move forward, the Frat/Sorority plot doesn't move forward, you start to do something for Rachel's plot and end right then.

Now, on addressing your Super Computer comment:
Here's the thing. Lewds, especially with a new character like the Nurse, are not the same thing as having a lot of content. Like I said, the Roxy scene, that could have been done whenever. Even after he's back at the college, that's how removed from the plot it was. So that equals 2 sex scenes that are thrown in that you have in there that just... well.. waste time. You could have gotten through the second day at Rachel's for render time those two scenes cost you.

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I can't wait to download the new update. Good content is coming! Rachel! :love:
Thanks!

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Hello everybody!
First of all, I want to say that I really like the game so far. It looks good and the story is very interesting and I'm looking forward for more updates!

I wrote my very first walkthrough mod and would like to share it.

*Updated to the Version 0.2.5*

Greetings Fulgrim
Please, updated for : University of Problems [v0.3.0] !
THANK YOU in advance...

Reactions: Primarch_Fulgrim
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes