Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
Ah Dev do you purposely change rachel's hair or might be a poll?idk it kinda ruined for me,i loved rachel's old hair,it perfectly suits her.nonetheless a great update,rachel FTW!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: xw1

xw1

Sep 21, 2017
DreamNow, awesome game! Definitely included in the top of the best. In many ways I liked it more than "Being a DIK". Very high quality story, views, renders and animations.

It is a bad that there is no parallel story for the "bad guy" - blackmail, corruption, etc. ))) Sometimes, instead of romantic vanilla, you want something more spicy.

And yes - bring back Rachel's old hairstyle, please. :p

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
DreamNow, awesome game! Definitely included in the top of the best. In many ways I liked it more than "Being a DIK". Very high quality story, views, renders and animations.

It is a bad that there is no parallel story for the "bad guy" - blackmail, corruption, etc. ))) Sometimes, instead of romantic vanilla, you want something more spicy.

And yes - bring back Rachel's old hairstyle, please. :p
Thanks!
The 'bad guy' story (including Abby story and so on) could be added to the final stage of game development. A quite decent amount of patrons vote for that, so I'll do it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And about Rachel's hairstyle, she looks damn hot in anyway, just like always. But this is kind of a one-event thing, like Carol's style for a date. In the next update, everything will return to its place.

sbkblr69

Oct 10, 2021
mc has a lot of stamina ... he has sexual encounters with Sara and Ashley and later the same day has a date with Rachel cumming in sum 1+1+5 = 7 times in a single day.
sometimes Dev will forget to count it per day, thinking MC must be some alpha or super sex gene alien.

sbkblr69

Oct 10, 2021
For Extra additional bonus scenes, are they part of the story ? because by the end of class room 3some scenes , roxy invite him to her house , he agrees and waiting for her call , but nothing happened

Letsnotmention

Oct 18, 2021
Hey guys, I know this thread is for this game only but do you guys know any games with this kind of graphics and gameplay? these graphics are on next level.

Oct 7, 2021
Hey guys, I know this thread is for this game only but do you guys know any games with this kind of graphics and gameplay? these graphics are on next level.
I know some that have nice graphics and cool freeroam gameplay, but at the level of that none, only this game can surpass itself, it's so high level that the only competition is itself, it's too unique to compare to other games

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I play this game again from the beginning and I have scenes with Sasha. Of course, I agreed that she would help the MC (with Carol). and this path of domination with her, I thought it would be better.

I'm at the moment of the second payment and I must say I don't like the way she treats MC very much. It is too much. She treats him as garbage, a toy.

I understand, that is also what dominate is about, but damn..

Reactions: GreatJob

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm in the beginning, "date" with Rachel. And I must say that so far, everything is fine, but .. why did Dev decide to give Rachel a hairstyle similar to Carol's? I liked her overall hairstyle very much and wouldn't mind her wearing it at this point. After all, I fell in love with her while she wore that hairstyle, didn't I?
I love her not only because of her looks, because Rachel is amazing.
but Dev could do some more and at least if he wanted to change her hairstyle for this big moment with MC, he could give us a slightly different hairstyle from Carol's.

But other than that .. I have to say this update 0.7.5 is amazing! Very nice time with lovely Sarah. I like it. Here, nothing but keep her close to me... and protect her. I love her. I don't want her to be hurt anymore.

Now I have the rest of Rachel's date.. I know it's gonna be a very well time. I love this game! :love:

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I've just finished playing the latest UoP update. The best update!! Sex with Rachel, finally !!! :love: :love:

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes