Oct 7, 2021
I hope Rachel goes back to her old haircut. The resemblance to Caroline was already pretty strong but now she straight up looks like Caroline's mother. I'm pretty sure that haircut is just Caroline's but inverted. I think Rachel looks much, much better with her other haircut. And I think it fits better with the whole teacher vibe as well.

The color and density seem off as well. Her old haircut was darker and the hair seemed to have more volume. The new haircut looks too wispy and thin IMO. It might work on some other characters with some slight tweaks to the color but to me, it's definitely a downgrade for Rachel in comparison to her previous hairstyle.

#MakeRachel'sHairGreatAgain

That being said, this developer still has some of, if not the best renders and animations I've seen on this entire site. From the individual butthole wrinkles, to getting the texture and look of Roxy's tattoo just right (even in the super close-ups!), and even the little veins on people's hands. The attention to detail is just insane. The fact this hairstyle bothers me so much, just goes to show how much I actually care about and enjoy this game.

But yeah, I consider Rachel's original hair to be a character-defining trait (at least physically). Especially when it comes to this game, due to many of the girls having quite similar faces and body types (the dev certainly has a "type" that's for sure). Theoretically, I don't really have an issue with this, but it means that the hairstyles have to do a lot of the heavy lifting when it comes to meaningfully differentiating the characters from each other (at least for the girls). Just go to the "Bios" page in the game, compare the various girls and you will see what I mean. I feel Rachel's hairstyle in the new scene weakens the overall character design and I hope it's just a one-off for that scene.
I completely agree with you, I also prefer Rachel's original cut as a teacher, but I'm pretty sure it's a unique case for this date with her, she's amazing, just the hottest and most beautiful teacher ever so she doesn't need to change the haircut to look better, because she is already wonderful

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
University of Problems [v0.7.5 Extended] [DreamNow] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 3.32 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.07 GB
- - - WORKUPLOAD -

Original Mac Size: 3.29 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.04 GB
- - - WORKUPLOAD

For v0.7.5 basic to extended
Original Update Size: 492 MB
Compressed Update Size:120 MB
- WORKUPLOAD

Very big thank to rpdl for supporting the Torrent!!

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
the game wont start, its just disappear when i see it from task manager
compressed version, i downloaded from pixel and mediafire
this one
Original Win/Linux Size: 3.32 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.07 GB

Last edited:
Reactions: Will Vanheid

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
mc has a lot of stamina ... he has sexual encounters with Sara and Ashley and later the same day has a date with Rachel cumming in sum 1+1+5 = 7 times in a single day.

• Haha
Reactions: TGafy
Oct 7, 2021
mc has a lot of stamina ... he has sexual encounters with Sara and Ashley and later the same day has a date with Rachel cumming in sum 1+1+5 = 7 times in a single day.
By the girls you said it wouldn't be 3 times? I don't see how it would be possible for him to have intercourse with all 7 in a single day, even more so enjoying 7 times this is impossible, unless the person has some problem related to the amount of sperm she stores

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
DreamNow
Save system is messed up i think. I saved it on first page slot no.1. But instead of file named 1-1, it created 3-1. It gave me a headache a while.
(IDK Whether it is Game problem or Android port problem. Using port made by DarkAssassin)

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
DreamNow
Save system is messed up i think. I saved it on first page slot no.1. But instead of file named 1-1, it created 3-1. It gave me a headache a while.
(IDK Whether it is Game problem or Android port problem. Using port made by DarkAssassin)
I don't know anything about that. I haven't changed any code related to the saving function. But I'll try to research this problem and give you feedback if I find a solution.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

kacsa

Sep 15, 2018
Hi everyone,

How can i get the 4th scene with roxy ( between the party and the plug play)? thanks

Edit: got it, you gotta deny her at the very first time at the campus freeroam

Last edited:

Whiskeyjackle

Aug 5, 2017
I don't really see any difference between basic and extended 0.75... I played basic first, then extended came out and I replayed it without noticing anything

Malekai

Jan 28, 2018
Wow what an absolute gem of a game. Wanted to come for the fap but ended up playing through the whole game well after I finished! Story is amazing and Rachel is absolute god-tier waifu material. Looking forward to the conclusion of this story.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
When I compare Carol's date with Rachel's date, Carol wins ... the small details like Carol's make up, hair, heels, dress, etc make it something special while Rachel's dress with slippers seemed rather casual ... The decoration of Rachel's apartment was fine but red wine with strawberry waffles seemed odd.

Oct 7, 2021
I as a petite lover, I love this game, they have the hottest and most beautiful girls that exist in this universe, it looks like they were carved, beautiful as goddesses, they are the most beautiful girls in the world, with the purest and simplest beauty in their essence , the kind that a smile is worth more than a diamond, a hug is worth more than all the existing material wealth and a kiss is worth the entire universe, it's all in the palm of your hand

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
Good evening. See post here. For now I'll update the mod but it's currently only an internal release. A few folks will have access but until I'm comfortable with this dev and the issues discovered in that post it might never go public.

Blazing-Sun Alpha Beta Omega Wolf™ estrada777 and a few select others currently test internal ports for me from time to time and some of those don't ever go public for...reasons. I'm finishing an update to Rogue-Like right now and will complete and update this when done. I'll debate the issue again while working. Thank you for understanding until then and regards.
Hey Sancho,

I'm hoping you just forgot, but did you decide against releasing your mod for this game?

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes