Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
Hi,

the link did not work for me, but browsing to the game manually from the game list worked just fine :) Your link may have a mistake somewhere in the post :)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Hi,

the link did not work for me, but browsing to the game manually from the game list worked just fine :) Your link may have a mistake somewhere in the post :)
Thank you so much for reporting, fixing it now. Reason is because i moved all the torrent files off the main site to a subdomain - thanks again!

Fixed now, if you see it again please let me know, i thought i had them all :(

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Thank you so much for reporting, fixing it now. Reason is because i moved all the torrent files off the main site to a subdomain - thanks again!

Fixed now, if you see it again please let me know, i thought i had them all :(
No probs, I'm quite the supporter of torrents. I'm very glad someone managed to get that going, especially now with nopy seemingly having little to no chance of coming back :(

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
No probs, I'm quite the supporter of torrents. I'm very glad someone managed to get that going, especially now with nopy seemingly having little to no chance of coming back :(
Right? Nopy dying was a dark day, I was fortunate enough to chat with him before the dreaded day came - I've always been in complete awe at the amount of traffic they pushed - it was just, mindblowing. I do hope they come back, it's a horrible way to go.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Only a simple change of hairstyle and it turns out Rachel is pretty much Carol's older sister (or a relative of both Carol and Roxy? :ROFLMAO:).

In this last update I found her reaaally weird..

Reactions: jonnybravo11

LatinEmperor

May 6, 2020
IDY, but for some reason all the downloads for UoP are being extreme slow for me. It never happen before, and when I download other games on the website, they are going the regular speed I get.

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
Right? Nopy dying was a dark day, I was fortunate enough to chat with him before the dreaded day came - I've always been in complete awe at the amount of traffic they pushed - it was just, mindblowing. I do hope they come back, it's a horrible way to go.
You are the best bro! coming in clutch after Nopy was eliminated!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tarrang and RPDL

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
NOPY going was horrible. Everything else is like molasses uphill in January in Siberia compared, and MEGA has that damnable limit. The OTHER ones have like 1980s 1200 baud modem download speeds (I remember those days. Waiting 30+ minutes for a DL of a couple hundred KB. And then if some asshole called and triggered the call waiting it automatically hung up and ruined it. Where I live at the time it couldn't be turned off.)

Dec 8, 2021
Hi, I hope at the end of the game to go with the chosen girl to live in a little house far from the city, in a quiet place, where the sky is clear of pollution, with 2 or more children and a dog and a cat, in this situation , day after day is like waking up every day in paradise, look away, see your beloved, she is sleeping so soundly, peace shining on her face, kiss her forehead, smell her sweet smell, get up, make the coffee you love so much, take it to her, wake her up with a kiss on the mouth, slow, feeling each vibration, feeling her breath on your face, she's waking up, say "Good morning my love", offer her the coffee and drink with her, looking into each other's eyes and giving a loving smile

Paradise is within reach of our hands, just want to have it in your life and try at least a little

I hope the game takes a long time to finish, it's just very good, in fact, it could also easily be called "University of Paradise", because, being able to date such angels, only in paradise, with love accompanying, any "Problems" from university are easily surpassed

Thanks for the DreamNow game, you are a genius, and to be a genius you don't need to change the whole world for the better, but to change at least one life for the better, the value of one life is equal to infinity, if you can improve a person's life with some work or with your own existence making the person happier, you are improving what is most valuable in the world

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes