MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Of course this is a matter of taste, but I much prefer women with pubic hair, it's natural, it's part of the person's essence, and I really value naturalness and essence, besides being cute it's very sexy
I disagree. Looks better clean. Shaved is way better. Not like 70s/80s where sex looked like the woman had Larry from the
3 Stooges in a leg headlock.

Dec 8, 2021
I disagree. Looks better clean. Shaved is way better. Not like 70s/80s where sex looked like the woman had Larry from the
3 Stooges in a leg headlock.
As I said, as a matter of taste, in order to avoid unnecessary discussions on this subject, I suggest to DreamNow to put an option in the future in an update, if we prefer the girl we are dating, grow pubic hair or shave, then there will be an option to please all tastes

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
Of course this is a matter of taste, but I much prefer women with pubic hair, it's natural, it's part of the person's essence, and I really value naturalness and essence, besides being cute it's very sexy
It depends on the amount, some women have jungles, others have short hair, this is acceptable to me but never the jungle for example.

Reactions: herrbertold

supernap

May 26, 2017
got a warning from my anti virus for the android version dowloaded from either mixdrop or anonfiles, being maleware. just putting it out here as a warning

also no starting link was installed. just after the install i got immediatly two virus warnings messages with embedded links, and the program wanted various access permissions and tried to download something on startup (from the app install menu) which leaves me to believe this is no false flag. Sadly i forgot to write down the malware code before deleting everything, slight oversight on my part. Not sure though if i got rid of it completely since i am not to savvy with android devices

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2021
got a warning from my anti virus for the android version dowloaded from either mixdrop or anonfiles, being maleware. just putting it out here as a warning

also no starting link was installed. just after the install i got immediatly two virus warnings messages with embedded links, and the program wanted various access permissions and tried to download something on startup (from the app install menu) which leaves me to believe this is no false flag. Sadly i forgot to write down the malware code before deleting everything, slight oversight on my part. Not sure though if i got rid of it completely since i am not to savvy with android devices
This must be exclusive to the android version, I download from elsewhere, so these f95zone links for this game I'm not aware of, but it's worrying there are viruses and many people will get it wrong and think it's the dev's fault, when the responsibility for the f95zone links are the users

supernap

May 26, 2017
i hope you are appreciating me risking my device ^^

tried the MEGA download of the android version, and it seems that one is at least legit. Still not sure if i downloaded from Anon or Mixdrop first though, so one of those downloads is defijitively not the game but some kind of malware

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Played the game for some time now and I'm really enjoying it (its kind of underrated on this forum). Rachel is the best girl in my opinion, never seen a teacher romance option who is so fleshed out and interesting. I also really like Carol and the slow build up (rest are ok so far)

But I don't like Sasha, (she treats the MC like a sex toy) do you have to accept her proposal to help Rachel? Or is there another way later on?

Last edited:
Reactions: DADIANA
Dec 8, 2021
Played the game for some time now and I'm really enjoying it (its kind of underrated on this forum). Rachel is the best girl in my opinion, never seen a teacher romance option who is so fleshed out and interesting. I also really like Carol and the slow build up (rest are ok so far)

But I don't like Sasha, (she treats the MC like a sex toy) do you have to accept her proposal to help Rachel? Or is there another way later on?
Honestly, I think that your having to accept her proposal to help solve the girls' problems is all a scam, I think she lied about it just to make the mc of a submissive muggle, in the game they have it only for those who like this kind of sexual content, but in my opinion this proposal and help thing from her is all a lie

If there's someone who's going to help the girls, it's mc

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Honestly, I think that your having to accept her proposal to help solve the girls' problems is all a scam, I think she lied about it just to make the mc of a submissive muggle, in the game they have it only for those who like this kind of sexual content, but in my opinion this proposal and help thing from her is all a lie

If there's someone who's going to help the girls, it's mc
Could be, so far nothing has happened (I just finished the game and she didn't do anything to Rachel's husband). Not a fan of the submissive stuff at all so I'll replay the game some time and skip that. Overall great game though although the characters looked a bit too similiar

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
News on Christmas Day from the Dev, including info that v0.8.0 will release in a couple of days.
______

1640434613441.png
Hey guys! I wish you wonderful Holidays! The next update will be released pretty soon. In the meantime, enjoy this holiday time in the company of these three loving girls.
According to , many of you would like to see a special event dedicated to Christmas or New Year (mostly voted for canonical event). It took me a long time to choose between several ideas about it, and believe me it was a difficult choice, ha-ha. But I won't give you any spoilers about that event, and I hope you like it.
Quite an important change that will be made in the next version is the ability to update the game using patches. Since at the moment the size of the game is already more than 3.5 GB, it is likely that it is not convenient for all of you to download it again every month. It's time to fix it. For v0.8.0 you'll have to download the full game again as usual, but starting from v0.8.5 you'll only need to download new content and patch the previous version. I'm not quite good at coding but I hope I did everything well and that feature will work as I plan.
Changelog:
1) Events:
  • huge event with Rachel +1 lewd event in the Extended ver.
  • main story events (a couple of phone dialogues with Vlad; Kim - if you looking for compromising material about MelkorOil; Marco and Lexi - if you looking for compromising material about Pollard's adult films studio)
  • event with Nikki
  • event with Yuki
  • special event
2) Renders and animations:
About 610 renders and 5 animations are ready
3) Minor changes:
  • Added replay button for memories in the main menu
  • Some new music
  • Game files are prepared for updating with patches (starting from v0.8.5)

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes