portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
News on Christmas Day from the Dev, including info that v0.8.0 will release in a couple of days.
______

View attachment 1561980
Hey guys! I wish you wonderful Holidays! The next update will be released pretty soon. In the meantime, enjoy this holiday time in the company of these three loving girls.
According to , many of you would like to see a special event dedicated to Christmas or New Year (mostly voted for canonical event). It took me a long time to choose between several ideas about it, and believe me it was a difficult choice, ha-ha. But I won't give you any spoilers about that event, and I hope you like it.
Quite an important change that will be made in the next version is the ability to update the game using patches. Since at the moment the size of the game is already more than 3.5 GB, it is likely that it is not convenient for all of you to download it again every month. It's time to fix it. For v0.8.0 you'll have to download the full game again as usual, but starting from v0.8.5 you'll only need to download new content and patch the previous version. I'm not quite good at coding but I hope I did everything well and that feature will work as I plan.
Changelog:
1) Events:
  • huge event with Rachel +1 lewd event in the Extended ver.
  • main story events (a couple of phone dialogues with Vlad; Kim - if you looking for compromising material about MelkorOil; Marco and Lexi - if you looking for compromising material about Pollard's adult films studio)
  • event with Nikki
  • event with Yuki
  • special event
2) Renders and animations:
About 610 renders and 5 animations are ready
3) Minor changes:
  • Added replay button for memories in the main menu
  • Some new music
  • Game files are prepared for updating with patches (starting from v0.8.5)
I'd love to wake up to them on Christmas.

Reactions: AwsHen

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Changelog:
1) Events:
  • huge event with Rachel +1 lewd event in the Extended ver.
  • main story events (a couple of phone dialogues with Vlad; Kim - if you looking for compromising material about MelkorOil; Marco and Lexi - if you looking for compromising material about Pollard's adult films studio)
  • event with Nikki
  • event with Yuki
  • special event
Carol, oh Carol... :(

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Carol is busy
Yeah-yeah, busy, some 'girlish stuff'... May I remind you, she's the MC' main and very first LI according to the story...

This project has only one flaw, only one IMO, but pretty significant though. It's that characters can mysteriously disappear till their next reappearance... No offscene text playing, no message or phone call received, no explanation for their absence, just nothing. If there're no renders for, there would be nothing difficult to write a couple of sentences revealing the true reasons, I guess... At least something, but so that it ties the story together and doesn't break the plot. It wouldn't take long to do this, but it would make sense.
All my immense love and respect for DreamNow certainly compensate for this issue, but I can't 100% perceive the course of what's happening there, and I'd like it to so bad.

Reactions: DADIANA
Dec 8, 2021
Yeah-yeah, busy, some 'girlish stuff'... May I remind you, she's the MC' main and very first LI according to the story...

This project has only one flaw, only one IMO, but pretty significant though. It's that characters can mysteriously disappear till their next reappearance... No offscene text playing, no message or phone call received, no explanation for their absence, just nothing. If there're no renders for, there would be nothing difficult to write a couple of sentences revealing the true reasons, I guess... At least something, but so that it ties the story together and doesn't break the plot. It wouldn't take long to do this, but it would make sense.
All my immense love and respect for DreamNow certainly compensate for this issue, but I can't 100% perceive the course of what's happening there, and I'd like it to so bad.
I agree with you bro, this is the big problem with a game having too many girls, to focus on some, others end up being sidelined, but I understand DreamNow at this point, if whenever a girl disappeared, it didn't show up in the update and it was giving an explanation would be very exaggerated and unnatural, always a new explanation would be very strange, worse than not giving any, yes, this situation is boring but it's the price to pay when you have a lot of girls, that's why I prefer when the game has fewer girls, besides being more realistic, it's better to avoid this situation, the only way I see to alleviate this awkwardness and not get overdone by the game is for us to give an explanation for ourselves, at least not is left without any explanation, I hope that in the next DreamNow game he doesn't go overboard putting so many girls, just like he did in this one

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Might also be DreamNow is listening to people's wishes in the polls and from what i gather, Rachel is by far more popular than Carol. And probably not just her, so if people don't really want to see Carol or her story progress at that time, she's given the bare minimum appearance, like a short visit before MC goes on to fuck 3 girls in that day :ROFLMAO:

Dec 8, 2021
Might also be DreamNow is listening to people's wishes in the polls and from what i gather, Rachel is by far more popular than Carol. And probably not just her, so if people don't really want to see Carol or her story progress at that time, she's given the bare minimum appearance, like a short visit before MC goes on to fuck 3 girls in that day :ROFLMAO:
For sure Carol and Rachel are the most popular, Carol won all the research at the beginning of the game, in the first updates, then the guys saw that Carol was already quite developed and then they started choosing Rachel to be her turn to develop, which I think is fair, but honestly, I wanted a great event with Ashley, she is undoubtedly one of the best and who has also evolved the most as a person.

Reactions: Nikki Klein

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Well i think Rachel has gotten enough attention now (just like Carol has at the start), time to shift to someone else...

• Angry
Reactions: omocik
Dec 8, 2021
Guys, you have to understand that it's not because one girl hasn't shown up to make room for another girl that she won't come back after this other one has had a good development, after all of them develop, obviously we're going to have scenes and lots of content again with the ones that are in the background at the moment

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Glad I managed to stir you guys up again (Carol would remain a kind of trigger of the game forever) Yeah, keep it that way! There's always something to discuss.

an explanation would be very exaggerated and unnatural, always a new explanation would be very strange, worse than not giving any
Yes and no. I got all what you wrote though, but these couple of sentences of text playing on the screen as an example wouldn't overload the story in any way and spoil the overall perception. But you're right, what remains for us in this case is to think out the circumstances in our heads and justify each character being in the background according to our preferences and acceptance of the plot.

Might also be DreamNow is listening to people's wishes in the polls
Not might, he so is.

Carol has more content than most girls in the game. She's been there since the beginning so you have to understand why others need screen time now.
Carol, Roxy and Rachel are all in good standing there and neck and neck. If you're objective and unprejudiced, this can be seen through the entire storyline and this is shown by memories either. But it's all my personal whining about, and I certainly want each female getting developed.

Well i think Rachel has gotten enough attention now
I think after v0.8.0 released with another huge event with Rachel, it would be especially relevant so yeah, I can agree in advance)

Guys, you have to understand that it's not because one girl hasn't shown up to make room for another girl that she won't come back after this other one has had a good development, after all of them develop, obviously we're going to have scenes and lots of content again with the ones that are in the background at the moment
You're thinking along the right lines.

I speak for myself, and it's all my personal troubles. My brain realises this, but the feeling of attachment to certain characters can't put up with their temporary absence in the foreground, this is stupid psychology. Yeah, so many beauties there... However, to be a 100% perfect game, it need every single detail, event, situation in get explained, I guess. We can only guess what would happen in the future, but guessing what didn't happen isn't so pleasant thing, if you get what I mean.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes