Dec 8, 2021
Glad I managed to stir you guys up again (Carol would remain a kind of trigger of the game forever) Yeah, keep it that way! There's always something to discuss.

Yes and no. I got all what you wrote though, but these couple of sentences of text playing on the screen as an example wouldn't overload the story in any way and spoil the overall perception. But you're right, what remains for us in this case is to think out the circumstances in our heads and justify each character being in the background according to our preferences and acceptance of the plot.

Not might, he so is.

Carol, Roxy and Rachel are all in good standing there and neck and neck. If you're objective and unprejudiced, this can be seen through the entire storyline and this is shown by memories either. But it's all my personal whining about, and I certainly want each female getting developed.

I think after v0.8.0 released with another huge event with Rachel, it would be especially relevant so yeah, I can agree in advance)

You're thinking along the right lines.

I speak for myself, and it's all my personal troubles. My brain realises this, but the feeling of attachment to certain characters can't put up with their temporary absence in the foreground, this is stupid psychology. Yeah, so many beauties there... However, to be a 100% perfect game, it need every single detail, event, situation in get explained, I guess. We can only guess what would happen in the future, but guessing what didn't happen isn't so pleasant thing, if you get what I mean.
You're right man, I hadn't thought about it, we don't know what the developer thought what happened to such a girl that she disappeared, and it's always good to know the canonical event, that is, what actually happened, so just assume what happened it's not enough, it's a game script error, for lack of information, but it's understandable because DreamNow makes the game itself and releases updates every month, it manages to do all this itself and the game is at this quality level , for sure they have a gift given by God, it's commendable

Reactions: Nikki Klein

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
You're right man, I hadn't thought about it, we don't know what the developer thought what happened to such a girl that she disappeared, and it's always good to know the canonical event, that is, what actually happened, so just assume what happened it's not enough, it's a game script error, for lack of information, but it's understandable because DreamNow makes the game itself and releases updates every month, it manages to do all this itself and the game is at this quality level , for sure they have a gift given by God, it's commendable
That's a big word perhaps, I mean 'script error'. But ultimately yes, at least just a flaw though that is perceived differently, by someone more, by someone less, someone doesn't pay attention to this at all. It's important to me since I'm letting the story pass through me. But you hit the nail right on the head with the fact that this is the price to pay in the polygamous world of the game.

DreamNow deliberately makes this kind of sacrifice, and most likely you're right it would be weird to try to justify each character every time for their absence in every new update, this is a necessity both the Dev and the players have to put up with. But still, some unpleasant feeling's eating at you and reminds you this could have been explained in any way)

In short, there are neither the right nor the guilty. Everything's going as it should. This is a wonderful project, 'a labor of love', and thanks to DreamNow for us to have the opportunity every month to enjoy immersion in the world of his fantasies embodied in such a decent game. 'A gift given by God'... That's a very nice turn of phrase!

bio90

Dec 20, 2021
good game, but I don't think it was a good decision to change the appearance of Carol and Rachel when you intimate with them, they looked much better before

Reactions: phreadom

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
they looked much better before
This is one-time date style, and it was worth it, IMO. It was just an experiment to embellish their routine look with new hairstyle, makeup and outfit. I think it was all cute though.

The Dev said more than once all the characters are what he'd like to see them himself. Every single detail of their appearance and nature is the result of his desire to create it this way, and not otherwise. He gets real pleasure from the creation process to the final result, and you need to respect and appreciate it if you're so into. Moreover, no one was going to take away from you what you were used to and what you had your eye on, I mean the way they usually look.

sbkblr69

Oct 10, 2021
Carol is busy !! hmm how about a threesome with her and other two cheer girls ( MC shower sex event with carol) :p may be MC or yuki both can see it.

zaxillius

Nov 24, 2021
Hello, I recently wiped my computer clean and lost all my save files, can anyone drop me one from the latest or close to it, thank you !

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Here is the Dev's announcement for the new update. It looks like there will be a slightly longer than usual wait for the Extended version - 2-3 days.
______

Unlocked
[Early access + Walkthrough] University of Problems v0.8.0
Please report any bugs, errors, or problems you find to a special channel in discord or here.
Game (Basic version):
  • PC - |
  • MAC - |
  • Android (Will be added later)
Walkthrough: |
Game (Extended version): Will be published in 2-3 days.
I don't know if I'll be doing any particular post for the New Year, so I'll take this opportunity to say a few words to you. Thank you all for being here this year. It was a really productive and interesting 12 months. Looking back, I'm glad that the University of Problems has stepped far ahead relative to last year. But only thanks to your support, my project was able to reach such heights! Thank you for believing in me and my work! I wish you happiness, be healthy and lucky, and all the best!
Happy New Year!
Starting from version 0.8.5, you will be able to update the game using patches. I have done some manipulations with the game files and folder structure so that you can simply add only files from the new version with the replacement of the minimum amount of current files. As I wrote in the last news post, I'm not cool at coding, but after testing this feature everything works as it should. I hope that in the next update everything will also work as I planned and you won't have to download the whole game again.
The next small change is the ability to play replays from the main menu. Some of you have been asking for this feature for a long time, but I've done it only now. I apologize for the wait. You can find the "Replays" button in the upper right corner of the main menu screen (above the "Credits" button).
Also in this update, a new tab "Special" was added to the notebook (diary) of the MC. It's a pink button with a star in the center which is located between the "Docs" and "Back" buttons. This tab will contain all special events dedicated to various memorable and significant dates. At the moment, the first special event was added. It's dedicated to Christmas or New Year (depending on which of these holidays you celebrate). As I wrote earlier, I'll not get carried away with these special events, but I think that next year I'll add about 1-3 such events.
  • ~ 610 renders and 5 animations ( +??? renders, 2 animations and 6 PVU Lewd photos in the Extended version)
2) Events:
  • huge event with Rachel +1 lewd event in the Extended ver.
  • main story event with Kim and a little dialogue with Vlad (only if you follow Kim's path + looking for compromising material about MelkorOil)
  • main story event with Marco and Lexi (if you looking for compromising material about Pollard's studio)
  • event with Nikki
  • event with Yuki +1 lewd event in the Extended ver.
  • special event
Minor:
  • Added replay button for memories in the main menu
  • Added some new music
  • Game files are prepared for updating with patches (starting from v0.8.5)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'm always so torn on whether or not to bother downloading the basic version. It usually isn't too long of a wait until the extended version and if you do finish the basic version content before then it just makes the extended version content seem fairly insignificant. But on the other hand, I want to see where the story is going. Even if it doesn't seem to move much from update to update. Decisions, decisions.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
University of Problems [v0.8.0 Basic] [DreamNow] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,07 GB / 1,06 GB - University_of_Problems-0.8.0-(Basic)-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,03 GB / 1,02 GB - University_of_Problems-0.8.0-(Basic)-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes