Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I don't get anything after the night at Rachel, only the "this is the end of the update" screen. Any ideas?

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
I don't get anything after the night at Rachel, only the "this is the end of the update" screen. Any ideas?
One idea will be you're using a mod and the mod has not been updated yet.

I'm playing mod free and the story continued right from my 2 path saves.

omocik

May 2, 2017
does rachel's hair magically reverted to original look (pre v7.5, which changed her to disappointing mix of red
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and carol), so she looks attractive again?

edit. yes, they did.
Glad dev reversed it. Experimenting is understandable, but can backfire. Would be better to test reception, before dropping it in for big character update (rip previous event).

Last edited:
Reactions: DADIANA

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
does rachel's hair magically reverted to original look (pre v7.5, which changed her to disappointing mix of red
and carol), so she looks attractive again?
Girls like to change hair styles on dates. Same as clothes.

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
I don't remember what path that I took but it was just two scenes for me in this updated main story :confused: Just a continuation with the "teacher" and small talk with Yuki. I might need to play the whole game again. Not that I am complaining it is fun to play this one.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Here is the Dev's announcement for the new update. It looks like there will be a slightly longer than usual wait for the Extended version - 2-3 days.
______

Unlocked
[Early access + Walkthrough] University of Problems v0.8.0
Please report any bugs, errors, or problems you find to a special channel in discord or here.
Game (Basic version):
  • PC - MEGA |
  • MAC - MEGA |
  • Android (Will be added later)
Walkthrough: MEGA |
Game (Extended version): Will be published in 2-3 days.
I don't know if I'll be doing any particular post for the New Year, so I'll take this opportunity to say a few words to you. Thank you all for being here this year. It was a really productive and interesting 12 months. Looking back, I'm glad that the University of Problems has stepped far ahead relative to last year. But only thanks to your support, my project was able to reach such heights! Thank you for believing in me and my work! I wish you happiness, be healthy and lucky, and all the best!
Happy New Year!
Starting from version 0.8.5, you will be able to update the game using patches. I have done some manipulations with the game files and folder structure so that you can simply add only files from the new version with the replacement of the minimum amount of current files. As I wrote in the last news post, I'm not cool at coding, but after testing this feature everything works as it should. I hope that in the next update everything will also work as I planned and you won't have to download the whole game again.
The next small change is the ability to play replays from the main menu. Some of you have been asking for this feature for a long time, but I've done it only now. I apologize for the wait. You can find the "Replays" button in the upper right corner of the main menu screen (above the "Credits" button).
Also in this update, a new tab "Special" was added to the notebook (diary) of the MC. It's a pink button with a star in the center which is located between the "Docs" and "Back" buttons. This tab will contain all special events dedicated to various memorable and significant dates. At the moment, the first special event was added. It's dedicated to Christmas or New Year (depending on which of these holidays you celebrate). As I wrote earlier, I'll not get carried away with these special events, but I think that next year I'll add about 1-3 such events.
  • ~ 610 renders and 5 animations ( +??? renders, 2 animations and 6 PVU Lewd photos in the Extended version)
2) Events:
  • huge event with Rachel +1 lewd event in the Extended ver.
  • main story event with Kim and a little dialogue with Vlad (only if you follow Kim's path + looking for compromising material about MelkorOil)
  • main story event with Marco and Lexi (if you looking for compromising material about Pollard's studio)
  • event with Nikki
  • event with Yuki +1 lewd event in the Extended ver.
  • special event
Minor:
  • Added replay button for memories in the main menu
  • Added some new music
  • Game files are prepared for updating with patches (starting from v0.8.5)

We already have the one who always comes to the rescue;)

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes