Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
I have all girls on my gameplay, except Rachel. and I got only a scene with kim, one scene with Nikki and another with Yuki. I think whoever has rachel had a scene with her as well. So it was really small. I can't understand how some Devs, in their right mind, thinks it is an update release :D
In my gameplays I got:

-Story and lewd scene with Rachel
-Story scene with Kim
-Story scene with Lexi
-Story scene with Nikki
-Story scene with Yuki

And if course the Carol Christmas special.

Devs produce a .5 update each month. I think is good content for monthly updates.

Reactions: theshaft1

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Maybe someone else can chime in to confirm but I'm pretty sure the English is totally fine, I think it's developed by a native english speaker too. I don't recall any single problems with the language.

Then again, it's been a long time since i played the start of the game so maybe (at the start?) but it's definitely fine later on.
There are problems with the English, especially in new releases, but nothing that makes the game unplayable. The writer definitely isn't a native English speaker, but again, it's really not remotely as bad as many other games I've seen on here. I wouldn't even remember it being an issue if someone hadn't brought it up. It hardly detracts from the game at all.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I cant get this scene (I want get via normal ways, not just watch) i have done everyting i can with right ways of walkthrough, i have talked with Nikki aswell but last time i talked with her she wasnt in her studio, the only thing i can think is not being in Sara and Ashley path, i didn't choice to leave kim in club toilet, is that why i cant have path with nikki and cant get this scene? I like Nikki i want have scenes, stories with her, how can i fix this?

View attachment 1572571
There are two variations to Roxy's scene in the classroom: one if you are interested in Nikki and promised to help her, and another one if you are not going to help Nikki.

I found on the phone this
View attachment 1572586 View attachment 1572587
Are the pics part of the game?
No.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
There are two variations to Roxy's scene in the classroom: one if you are interested in Nikki and promised to help her, and another one if you are not going to help Nikki.
I want help her and tried to have her in my game but i cant, and i cant understand why i dont have that scene, i used walkthrough step by step, can you explain what should i change for having that scene?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I want help her and tried to have her in my game but i cant, and i cant understand why i dont have that scene, i used walkthrough step by step, can you explain what should i change for having that scene?
Honestly, I had no problem getting that scene. I was friendly all the time with Nikki and at some point just accepted her offer to model for her. After that, the scene with Roxy just happened. My MC is always intelligent enough to talk about art with her in her studio early on too, but I'm not sure that's necessary in order to pursue her.
In my case, I had initially accepted Nikki's offer on all my playthroughs (Rachel and her are probably the sexiest models for me) so actually I had to load a previous save and reject her to see the alternative version of the classroom scene :LOL:

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I am talking about your gf, not your bf, dude
That is the thing. My gf has a dick. I thought you knew since you said you fuck her, She is a trans that indentify herself as girl. She/her. As someone who is fucking her as well, you should know about that. She has tits, is very girly, an amazing girl.
Dont be rude and prejudiced now, because I love her.

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
It's a tricky balance for developers who run out timely small updates vs the ones that do a couple mammoth ones a year. Each has pros and cons. Personally, I prefer ones like this but just sit out a couple between plays. That way if I get anxious, I at least have something to look at and at least know the developer is toiling away as opposed to ones who you're just hoping aren't taking your patreon cash and sitting on it....cough cough Icstor. I don't expect a dev, especially one working alone or with a small team to crank out 5 hours of game in a month. Point being, appreciate these updates because they're consistent, they're good quality, they're proof the game is moving forward and the developers maintain being invested in them.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Well, I see no hero's in a hurry to help us this time... 2 long days... The New Year's miracle didn't happen :( Apparently, either all Santa Clauses are too busy, or we all misbehaved last year...

Dunkelelf-21

Sep 9, 2017
Question about walkthrough.
If you have POINT #8 ..... What does it mean?
Is it possible to change this value per console?

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
Well, I see no hero's in a hurry to help us this time... 2 long days... The New Year's miracle didn't happen :( Apparently, either all Santa Clauses are too busy, or we all misbehaved last year...
Santa Claus isn't real. Your parents bought the presents. You can also have them buy this for you too. Your parents will gladly buy this game for you if they love you.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
On the developers patreon, feel free to sign up and leak it.
Is that how it's always worked for University Of Problems ? I remember it was always updated to extended a couple days later so I'm kinda surprised that it's still basic.

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Is that how it's always worked for University Of Problems ? I remember it was always updated to extended a couple days later so I'm kinda surprised that it's still basic.
They always release both (basic and extended) at the same time. Extended is for certain tiers and above. This time were released a couple of days apart. The extended version has not been leaked here yet.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes