Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Got through it and thought "Wow, that was a short ass version, wasn't it?"

Then I opened the journal and saw the Christmas Carol scene.... Yeah, that figures. Stupid holiday special stuff cutting story progress short.
It was a full length update. We're getting to the point in the game where your decisions about which girls you like and don't are affecting things. If you feel short-changed, it's because you're not following the girls' stories that were featured this time around: Rachel, Kim, Nikki and Yuki as well as a "main story" advancement.

Reactions: portgasdluigi

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
They always release both (basic and extended) at the same time. Extended is for certain tiers and above. This time were released a couple of days apart. The extended version has not been leaked here yet.
This isn't exactly true. The release schedule generally looks like this: first, an "early release" of basic (This isn't really a beta, but sometimes it isn't fully proofread and playtested.), a few (1-3) days later, the release of extended, followed another few (1-3) days later by the "general" release to lower tiers. Whether we get both here at the same time or not depends on the tier of whoever leaks it and whether both versions are available when it leaks. The extended version is currently available. Just nobody has leaked it yet.

For the record, if your bandwidth is at a premium and extended is slow to leak here, just download basic for this month and pick up extended next month or the month after. You're really not missing much, and none of it is "time sensitive" at all.

Reactions: Darkness65

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I have all girls on my gameplay, except Rachel. and I got only a scene with kim, one scene with Nikki and another with Yuki. I think whoever has rachel had a scene with her as well. So it was really small. I can't understand how some Devs, in their right mind, thinks it is an update release :D
Well, fully half the update was a huge event with Rachel so if you're not on her path, it's going to be shorter.

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
This isn't exactly true. The release schedule generally looks like this: first, an "early release" of basic (This isn't really a beta, but sometimes it isn't fully proofread and playtested.), a few (1-3) days later, the release of extended, followed another few (1-3) days later by the "general" release to lower tiers. Whether we get both here at the same time or not depends on the tier of whoever leaks it and whether both versions are available when it leaks. The extended version is currently available. Just nobody has leaked it yet.

For the record, if your bandwidth is at a premium and extended is slow to leak here, just download basic for this month and pick up extended next month or the month after. You're really not missing much, and none of it is "time sensitive" at all.
Thanks for clarify! I'm supporting just from last update. It's a great game.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Ok if you put it that way i'll take the blame.
But I really only shared the link, even this one is from Dark Assassin.
So thanks go to him.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
They always release both (basic and extended) at the same time. Extended is for certain tiers and above. This time were released a couple of days apart. The extended version has not been leaked here yet.

Is it really "leaked" when the first post with the links is the dev themselves ? I always assumed that it was the dev who posted it after a few days.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
I hate to burst anyone or everyone's bubble but neither of the above links will get you the extended version unless you are a patron at the needed tier.
It was never intended to. It was a REQUEST thread. One was already made, then another person made another one. Redundant. The request had been made.

There IS the APK out now, and I downloaded that and unpacked it to see the few additional "extra" images. But we're still waiting on the full desktop release.

Reactions: ut1stgear

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Since it seems like we're going to wait awhile. Can somebody spoil me the Yuki scene.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes