Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
IMO, we're waiting for snow in the desert this time. If anyone wanted the Extended version to leak here, it would have already happened. It's been a week, it has never been delayed for so long. Of course, no one has to do this for us. But if it has been happening before, then how come it's suddenly broken now. Or the universe ran out of heroes? :unsure:

I'm not complaining or making claims, just stating a fact.

DADIANA

Dec 8, 2021
Some suggestions for any potential devs here:
(Japanese)
Akiko
Naguri
(Chinese)
Chen
Bai
(Korean)
Ae-Cha
Hae
There are so many that can be picked barely without any difficulty. It really doesn't matter what they knew, but it is whether they want to learn that matters.

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
F1 dating sim when. Full homo for Gasly man.

Anyways, no news on the extended yet? what a shame man.
Dude's got the hair, the jawline, the abs, the accent, AND the redemption arc. What more could you ask for?

That's alright tho. More Thicc Danny Ricc for me!

And yea +1 for the Extended version because this is totally not off topic.

• Haha
Reactions: ilovegirlfeet

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I'm sorry, it was working before, it must have gone off the air a short time ago
well happens i guess, but in general workupload lasts longest of them all , 2gb per upload / 90 days of inactivity removes it (no account), based on their rules and can be shared only by direct link you get after upload
can also use , this one is more suited for initial share , 50gb limit but last only 14 days , if you dont want to split original rar in 2 pieces for workupload , thats what am guessing it broke it cause over 2gb limit capacity

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2021
well happens i guess, but in general workupload lasts longest of them all , 2gb per upload / 90 days of inactivity removes it (no account), based on their rules and can be shared only by direct link you get after upload
can also use , this one is more suited for initial share , 50gb limit but last only 14 days , if you dont want to split original rar in 2 pieces for workupload , thats what am guessing it broke it cause over 2gb limit capacity
Thanks for the information

Reactions: micmitja
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes