Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
I really do not get the basic and extended thing , why can't you just release one version and add extended lewd scenes in it as an extra. Bcuz first you gotta download basic and then after two days you end up downloading the extended version . So what is the fun of me downloading basic as i get to play the story ad extra lewd scenes in extended version. It would be dope if u just release one main version of the game with extended added to it . So that people don't have to download the updates twice in a week. Not criticizing just stating my opinion
Patreons of certain tier ($20) and above just need to download one game (extended). Patreons of lesser tier can download the basic version. Normally, both links are released at once, so nobody have to download 2 times. This time both versions couldn't be available at the same time. But I asume Patreons of extended version would wait a couple of days this time.

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
University of Problems [v0.8.0 Basic] [DreamNow] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,07 GB / 1,06 GB - University_of_Problems-0.8.0-(Basic)-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,03 GB / 1,02 GB - University_of_Problems-0.8.0-(Basic)-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -
(y)(y)(y):love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"
Dec 8, 2021
I hope not or i need to stop cumming inside XD
This is simple to remedy, if you don't want the girl to get pregnant, just ask her to take the pill whenever you go for sex, or don't come inside, or put on a condom, because it's very bad when you come inside the girl, and she doesn't get pregnant, I hope she has this pregnancy option that I like a lot and I'm sure the vast majority of people like it too, if there are people who don't like you, it's simple, only DreamNow puts this pregnancy path as optional

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes