Dec 8, 2021
Good call on these two. There's at least one more, but I think you will not be looking in that direction (at least not yet) if you are looking for explicit indicators rather than just subtle hints.

As for Carol and Yuki, you can continue to doubt if you want, but I've had explicit conversations with the Dev about it. That one has been intended from early days. Now, we COULD be dealing with mis-use of vocabulary here. "Threesome" might not be the best word as it suggests a one-off group sex interaction where what I'm expecting is more of a full-fledged "triad" relationship option. If it's not your thing though, I don't think it will be forced on you.

There are themes in this game (which are probably indicators of what the Dev particularly likes.) One is the oft-commented on similarity of physical type of many of the girls. Another is D/s play in a couple of different configurations. Footplay is a very common option placed before us, as well as anal. I think all of these are probably pretty obvious to any but the most casual player by this point. Well, I think the triad relationship configuration is another which just hasn't been fully fleshed out yet because Dev is solidifying the one-on-one relationships first.

As always, time will prove.
it's pretty obvious that it's going to be optional, if it really has any triad, it would be a shot in the foot if he put it unavoidable, and DreamNow isn't stupid to do that

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
As for Carol and Yuki, you can continue to doubt if you want, but I've had explicit conversations with the Dev about it. That one has been intended from early days. Now, we COULD be dealing with mis-use of vocabulary here. "Threesome" might not be the best word as it suggests a one-off group sex interaction where what I'm expecting is more of a full-fledged "triad" relationship option. If it's not your thing though, I don't think it will be forced on you.
Thanks. Credibly enough. And so sad to me since that option's not what I'd like to see. Hope it would be just an alternative route there. I'd like to see the MC and Carol's couple something like what we've seen in the special event. That would be perfect to me.

Anyway, I'm curious to get the full potential of each character and all options and routes offered to me, despite the fact that I'll have to put up with something (and already have to). There will always be my perfect save that makes me feel all warm inside:)

There's at least one more
Sara + MC + Ashley? :oops:

Reactions: Glooskabe

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Please explain this clearly and credibly. Maybe it's me who's wrong somehow, and you're all great predictors on the contrary.
I'd say the developer insists on not fully closing the Carol <-> Yuki relationship which could've been done easily, as it would only require a final no from Carol to Yuki, and I can't see this happening in the foreseeable future.

As a result, MC <-> Carol <-> Yuki <-> MC is essentially a love triangle and we know how this normally ends. Things could go the wrong way if that was a love/hate triangle but it doesn't seen to be the case.

Reactions: Nikki Klein

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
I'd say the developer insists on not fully closing the Carol <-> Yuki relationship which could've been done easily, as it would only require a final no from Carol to Yuki, and I can't see this happening in the foreseeable future.

As a result, MC <-> Carol <-> Yuki <-> MC is essentially a love triangle and we know how this normally ends. Things could go the wrong way if that was a love/hate triangle but it doesn't seen to be the case.
Now I finally got you correctly on this matter.

Anyway, it would be reasonable to have several options here, where the MC either try his best to take Yuki away from these lesbian inclinations and from Carol in this regard in order to build a strong adult relationship with Carol, or seduce Yuki to have an affair (or possible relationship) with her, or take advantage of the circumstance from their 'spicy' past and let it get the most perverted form for something like this:

a full-fledged "triad" relationship option

sbkblr69

Oct 10, 2021
Sara + MC + Ashley? :oops:
i thought about it last time when i post something about 3some , but some things are not right . we know sara told everything to Ashely so Ashely know what's going on between MC +Sara . but we yet do not know Ashley is open everything to sara ? does Sara knows Ashley sex trainings? if yes then everything is green if not Sara won't be happy :mad: about Ashley secret (it is common sense ) oh yes it remind me another game :love:

PS: does MC is required for a 3some ? what if Carol decide to visit ???

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Now I finally got you correctly on this matter.

Anyway, it would be reasonable to have several options here, where the MC either try his best to take Yuki away from these lesbian inclinations and from Carol in this regard in order to build a strong adult relationship with Carol, or seduce Yuki to have an affair (or possible relationship) with her, or take advantage of the circumstance from their 'spicy' past and let it get the most perverted form for something like this:
Actually I believe that's what's going to happen. I don't expect the dev to offer just one choice for the Yuki path so that either you let her go or you're forced to have a 3some. I'd say all the combinations should be available, also including a Yuki solo path (dropping Carol).

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Everyone is so worried about who they can have mini-harems with and all I care about is who I can solo, since I rejected Carol from the get go. Ahahaha
same here :ROFLMAO:

but im going for roxy and nat - hoping for a nice time (once)with both :ROFLMAO:

i think roxy is the choice for solo path - the other girls are "just college" girls

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
same here :ROFLMAO:

but im going for roxy and nat - hoping for a nice time (once)with both :ROFLMAO:

i think roxy is the choice for solo path - the other girls are "just college" girls
I'm going for Roxy only. I did have a save with the teacher, but, that one is broken. Another broken save is the one for the artist chick. Forgot her name now. All solos. Don't care about playing Mix n Match.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I'm going for Roxy only. I did have a save with the teacher, but, that one is broken. Another broken save is the one for the artist chick. Forgot her name now. All solos. Don't care about playing Mix n Match.
rachel an nikki
both are options , but rachel screams drama and nikki - hmm - we dont know much about her so far
(she got 2(?) mysterious calls while with the mc - i dont trust her :ROFLMAO: )

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
rachel an nikki
both are options , but rachel screams drama and nikki - hmm - we dont know much about her so far
(she got 2(?) mysterious calls while with the mc - i dont trust her :ROFLMAO: )
I also liked the black girl. But, when what's her name called needing help, I just couldn't leave her hanging. So, I ruined the chances with her.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I also liked the black girl. But, when what's her name called needing help, I just couldn't leave her hanging. So, I ruined the chances with her.
kim - yeah , but shes just a sidekick i think (and somehow close to abby )
and sara ... just nope ...

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
we know sara told everything to Ashely so Ashely know what's going on between MC +Sara
Did she???

but we yet do not know Ashley is open everything to sara ? does Sara knows Ashley sex trainings?
What we have at the moment is a huge cheat-all polygamous route where not a single girl whom the MC develops relationships with knows about other rivals. And both Carol and Sara haven't yet dared to tell their roommates and best friends as well about the MC. The same goes for Ashley. Ashley and the MC keep their little secret away from prying eyes and ears.

I don't think Rachel would be happy to get such news either and take the fact she's just one of the LIs. But Roxy's reaction's still difficult to predict. As we can see, she's changing, revealing herself in a new way, her wild and lustful nature's struggling with femininity and sense of romance inside. Pending Roxy and Nikki's side storyline though...

PS: does MC is required for a 3some ? what if Carol decide to visit ???
Asking the wrong person. I didn't bring up the issue, but it still looks like it was exactly me who did it. And even if I gave you an answer, I'm still just a player who's been offered what needs either to get accepted or it goes another way. Anyway, there will 100% be threesome (triad) and harem options (hopefully, alternative) in future updates, and it's what you can either put up with (or reject) or enjoy to the fullest. Subject closed.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes