Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC cannot even stop his carol GF from being molested and threatened and blackmailed.
What is he suposed to do with a floozie looking to get molested on purpuse, what ever it takes,
to take the place of your GF?
That is seriously outta your hands.

Dec 8, 2021
... dont get how ppl are into those unsecure and ... erm ... dumb girls
ash and sara are the last on my list -- would get a dog as pet before those :ROFLMAO:
(played this routes once to get the picture , meh)
simple, because there is more behind all this insecurity, and at least a little curiosity is enough to move on to find out what these girls have to offer beyond all this insecurity

Reactions: Nikki Klein
Dec 8, 2021
MC cannot even stop his carol GF from being molested and threatened and blackmailed.
What is he suposed to do with a floozie looking to get molested on purpuse, what ever it takes,
to take the place of your GF?
That is seriously outta your hands.
can you strengthen what you say with pictures? because as far as I know Carol wasn't molested at any time

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
DreamNow script issue (non-critical, no crash/exception) in U6, player cannot respond to msg:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks! I fixed this issue with Sara's messages and a little mess with images in the event with Rachel.

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2021
I received a request to post the latest Sneak Peek pictures, so here they are in a SPOILER section, as there are quite a few of them.
thank you so much for the pics bro, and i have to say, the girls in this game are the most beautiful and hottest i have ever seen:love:

(femdom fans will be ecstatic with this update :sneaky:)

(I was happy to see Carol, it's been a while since I've seen her, beautiful as always and sooo cute :giggle: )

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I received a request to post the latest Sneak Peek pictures, so here they are in a SPOILER section, as there are quite a few of them.
Thanks for sharing this with the rest of us, BUT...
(and this is not criticism against you)
those can't be labelled as sneak peeks. Those are huge spoilers revealing every single situation featured in the next update.
I'm genuinely puzzled. There's nothing else to imagine. Does the dev always share with patrons that kind of "previews"? :censored:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Those are literal sneak previews, just like clips for upcoming movies. They do feature actual scenes,
just cut on some corners so you cannot get idea of succession, that is all.
Most movies have 2 to 5 clips with various actual scenes.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Any idea why roxy kicks me in the balls while on the hard sub path?
Hey! It seems to me that the one who offered to help you with your question didn't quite get the heart of the matter and didn't give you an answer you wanted. So let me try and put my two cents in as well. I could bore you with a lot of text to read, but something tells me that the direction in which I'm about to go to explain it isn't quite close and interesting to you (maybe I'm wrong about you). So I'll do it as briefly as possible, and of course, in my signature style. I'm that one who's being on all characters' paths, in parallel and without exception, so I'm into Roxy in my own way either.

So, it's obvious there's something more in Roxy than just her lustful nympho nature and her behaving in a depraved manner. And she's not just letting the MC hang around with her. She's not just a hookup girl or a hot chick to fuck anymore, and the MC's no longer just her sex doll. The plot does thicken.

And a hard submission's definitely not what Roxy wished to get on that special date (you have been getting away with it, but the date's a major trigger to make a right decision). Not only the MC managed to conquer her body, but has been getting closer to her heart. She's much more sensitive than it might seem. At the MC's last training session, her sis Nat touches upon this issue, btw. In the near future, we will get opportunities to dive deeper into Roxy's life, into her past, into her thoughts and into her feelings. I'm sure she will be revealed from different angles. DreamNow will do his best.

So, in short, what I mean is that Roxy's not just a hot sex content in the story. And 'a good kick in his balls' shows us how bad the MC screwed up. It's pretty emotional. She's disappointed in him since she's forming an attachment. What I can see.

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2021
Hey! It seems to me that the one who offered to help you with your question didn't quite get the heart of the matter and didn't give you an answer you wanted. So let me try and put my two cents in as well. I could bore you with a lot of text to read, but something tells me that the direction in which I'm about to go to explain it isn't quite close and interesting to you (maybe I'm wrong about you). So I'll do it as briefly as possible, and of course, in my signature style. I'm that one who's being on all characters' paths, in parallel and without exception, so I'm into Roxy in my own way either.

So, it's obvious there's something more in Roxy than just her lustful nympho nature and her behaving in a depraved manner. And she's not just letting the MC hang around with her. She's not just a hookup girl or a hot chick to fuck anymore, and the MC's no longer just her sex doll. The plot does thicken.

And a hard submission's definitely not what Roxy wished to get on that special date (you have been getting away with it, but the date's a major trigger to make a right decision). Not only the MC managed to conquer her body, but has been getting closer to her heart. She's much more sensitive than it might seem. At the MC's last training session, her sis Nat touches upon this issue, btw. In the near future, we will get opportunities to dive deeper into Roxy's life, into her past, into her thoughts and into her feelings. I'm sure she will be revealed from different angles. DreamNow will do his best.

So, in short, what I mean is that Roxy's not just a hot sex content in the story. And 'a good kick in his balls' shows us how bad the MC screwed up. It's pretty emotional. She's disappointed in him since she's forming an attachment. What I can see.
I totally agree with you, Roxy is a jaguar for whom she doesn't know and doesn't trust, but we only gain her trust and we'll see the kitten that is behind this jaguar

pixado7875

Mar 11, 2020
Looks like this game is on autopilot mode
The MC has no personal goals of his own
It's just the "Fraternity bad Help Vlad" and even that plot line feels like its on the back burner with no end goal in sight soon

MC just helpless hopes in his room, one of the characters is available in his contacts and then his entire day is just focused on that girl
Otherwise its black screens of text talking about how many classes the MC goes through being bored out of his mind

Mc doesn't have any will but to just be a fly on the wall that occasionally fucks :HideThePain:

Last edited:
Reactions: HansDampf788

pixado7875

Mar 11, 2020
Okay just found my problem
Can't believe I have to use cheats for this
It's literally just Intelligents points being low
Ffs :KEK:

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes