tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
[News] Dev's blog #42? Is there someone cares...
Of course somebody cares... :)

1642863319746.png
Expert and True Dreamers! Make sure you made your choice in the
I prolonged the voting for a day because for now less than half of you voted.
Ashley won the . So besides the planned small event (which has grown and now has the regular size), she got an additional event (the next lesson). The first event will allow you to show Ashley that you hang out with her not only for "hot lessons" but for the sake of something more. And she'll really appreciate such an act.
The second event will be a continuation of educational meetings for Ashley in the MC's room. Ashley's curiosity (and maybe not only it) will force her to overcome her slight shyness and stubbornness about intimate stuff again. With each such meeting, she becomes more liberated and adventurous... Who knows how far she's going to go.
Also, I managed to add a night event with Carol. It won't take some meaningful place in the story (except when you develop a relationship with Carol and Yuki). And it won't be a quite lewd scene. I would say, this event will be just a nice time with Carol.
This is the final list of events in v0.8.5.
  • event with Roxy
  • 1 small event (all routes with Nat) and 1 regular event with Natalie (only on Nat + Mal route)
  • event with Natalie + Mallory
  • 2 events with Ashley
  • event with Carol
2) Renders and animations:
About 600 renders and 3 animations are ready
Dream Now

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Of course somebody cares... :)

View attachment 1610427
Expert and True Dreamers! Make sure you made your choice in the
I prolonged the voting for a day because for now less than half of you voted.
Ashley won the . So besides the planned small event (which has grown and now has the regular size), she got an additional event (the next lesson). The first event will allow you to show Ashley that you hang out with her not only for "hot lessons" but for the sake of something more. And she'll really appreciate such an act.
The second event will be a continuation of educational meetings for Ashley in the MC's room. Ashley's curiosity (and maybe not only it) will force her to overcome her slight shyness and stubbornness about intimate stuff again. With each such meeting, she becomes more liberated and adventurous... Who knows how far she's going to go.
Also, I managed to add a night event with Carol. It won't take some meaningful place in the story (except when you develop a relationship with Carol and Yuki). And it won't be a quite lewd scene. I would say, this event will be just a nice time with Carol.
This is the final list of events in v0.8.5.
  • event with Roxy
  • 1 small event (all routes with Nat) and 1 regular event with Natalie (only on Nat + Mal route)
  • 2 events with Ashley
  • event with Carol
2) Renders and animations:
About 600 renders and 3 animations are ready
Dream Now
I knew it'll be exactly you;) Indispensable, and I'll give you that!

p.s. Carol, oh, Carol... *Ashley??? :rolleyes: *

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Changelog:
1) The following events are written:
  • big event with Sasha + the new character (the 3rd payment for Sasha's help if you're following her story)
  • event with Roxy
  • 2 events with Ashley
  • event with Carol
thats what counts :cool:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Went back and fleshed out the second freeroam like I did with the first. The "ToDo" list automatically drops items as they are completed (of course) and just like PhoneTasks above it, the colors represent if there is a possible stat/variable change. Red means there is, blue means there isn't or otherwise dialogue only.
UOP SM B04g2.jpg

Reactions: mofonistik

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Can someone tell me if Ashley still wants to join the fraternity or doesn't want to anymore? This issue has been resolved?
It's completely dependent on player choices, so no one can answer your question as no one knows what choices you made during your playthrough.

Reactions: Ghostly
Dec 8, 2021
It's completely dependent on player choices, so no one can answer your question as no one knows what choices you made during your playthrough.
It's been a while since I played bro, so I don't know, because I haven't made much progress, but depending on if I make the right choices, can you change Ashley's mind?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It's been a while since I played bro, so I don't know, because I haven't made much progress, but depending on if I make the right choices, can you change Ashley's mind?
Indeed, as I already stated above, it's completely dependent on player choices (as of current VN version). Can that change in future updates? Sure, the VN is not yet completed so consider that as well.

Dec 8, 2021
Indeed, as I already stated above, it's completely dependent on player choices (as of current VN version). Can that change in future updates? Sure, the VN is not yet completed so consider that as well.
ok, I'll change the question, in your save, did you make the choices that make her feel good without thinking about joining the facade fraternity?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
ok, I'll change the question, in your save, did you make the choices that make her feel good without thinking about joining the facade fraternity?
Yes, you can. For the third time bud, it's completely dependent on player choices. That may change in the future depending on the progression of the the VN's development, but right now that's it. How can I answer you any other way?

Dec 8, 2021
Yes, you can. For the third time bud, it's completely dependent on player choices. That may change in the future depending on the progression of the the VN's development, but right now that's it. How can I answer you any other way?
cool bro, thanks for the reply, just wanted to know this, like i like 5 girls out of 7 and ashley is among them so i want to save her from any harm

Reactions: Nikki Klein

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
[VN] [Ren'Py] University of Problems [v0.8.0 Extended HotFix1] [DreamNow] [OS@3.57GB, QR@85%, MyRepack-YAC]
Yo FAP, good evening. Not sure if it's just the compressed or if the OEM is also a problem, but there's a place in the scripts that's calling for images/update10/update10_rachel_24e.webp and that file does not exist. Either the script is wrong, the compressed version is missing the file, or the OEM is missing the file. Can you check on your end for the file in either case? If it's missing in both versions then it's likely an error within the scripts or DreamNow possibly missed the file. Regards and hope all is well bud.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Yo FAP, good evening. Not sure if it's just the compressed or if the OEM is also a problem, but there's a place in the scripts that's calling for images/update10/update10_rachel_24e.webp and that file does not exist. Either the script is wrong, the compressed version is missing the file, or the OEM is missing the file. Can you check on your end for the file in either case? If it's missing in both versions then it's likely an error within the scripts or DreamNow possibly missed the file. Regards and hope all is well bud.
Its a script typo, i assume it should be 24d or 26e... tbh just checked that conversation from the script and few images seem odd... when MC is talking Rachel image is showing like she is talking. It's a minor mistake tbh, simple ignore is enough until dev corrects it.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Its a script typo, i assume it should be 24d or 26e... tbh just checked that conversation from the script and few images seem odd... when MC is talking Rachel image is showing like she is talking. It's a minor mistake tbh, simple ignore is enough until dev corrects it.
Understood. I'll patch it up on my end via the mod for a temporary bandaid so folks don't think the mod is broke when I deploy it. Thanks for checking it for me bud, I don't have access to the OEM DL right now, so I appreciate your help. Regards.

justsum

Mar 22, 2020
Just started playing this game, so far I like it quite a bit. Let's see how far off we get away from the other College games.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod is done.

What's left before it's in your hands (the dirty little pre-publishing details): Cleanup a few thousand lines of code and compile it, load it on a virgin machine to test and insure integrity, create mod thread banner and write the OP thread post including preview pics, upload the mod to fileshare host(s), submit the mod thread for moderator approval, and wait for the approval process to complete.

I'll keep you posted but we're close. Regards.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Stop with the hate. Silly bitches need love too! :LOL:
??? You completely missed my point, or there was a kind of misunderstanding.

I meant I haven't been getting enough of Carol's content for the last few months... BUT nonetheless I've been more and more into Ashley (and Sara) either for these last few months.

So hate? That's not me at all. There's only love inside. I just want you to remember that;)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes