Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What part of their 1st contact did none a y all get?
You are mowgly. Rux is sheer khan. Now, RUN!!!!!
Hey! It seems to me that the one who offered to help you with your question didn't quite get the heart of the matter and didn't give you an answer you wanted. So let me try and put my two cents in as well. I could bore you with a lot of text to read, but something tells me that the direction in which I'm about to go to explain it isn't quite close and interesting to you (maybe I'm wrong about you). So I'll do it as briefly as possible, and of course, in my signature style. I'm that one who's being on all characters' paths, in parallel and without exception, so I'm into Roxy in my own way either.

So, it's obvious there's something more in Roxy than just her lustful nympho nature and her behaving in a depraved manner. And she's not just letting the MC hang around with her. She's not just a hookup girl or a hot chick to fuck anymore, and the MC's no longer just her sex doll. The plot does thicken.

And a hard submission's definitely not what Roxy wished to get on that special date (you have been getting away with it, but the date's a major trigger to make a right decision). Not only the MC managed to conquer her body, but has been getting closer to her heart. She's much more sensitive than it might seem. At the MC's last training session, her sis Nat touches upon this issue, btw. In the near future, we will get opportunities to dive deeper into Roxy's life, into her past, into her thoughts and into her feelings. I'm sure she will be revealed from different angles. DreamNow will do his best.

So, in short, what I mean is that Roxy's not just a hot sex content in the story. And 'a good kick in his balls' shows us how bad the MC screwed up. It's pretty emotional. She's disappointed in him since she's forming an attachment. What I can see.
I totally agree with you, Roxy is a jaguar for whom she doesn't know and doesn't trust, but we only gain her trust and we'll see the kitten that is behind this jaguar
LEt the bang a ton commence!

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Ok I haven't played this since the last Walkthroughmod was abandoned.
And I guess I went about it the wrong way too.
The "fuck them all" route probably won't really work...

So a question for a fresh start.
Is it necessary to separate the paths cleanly at the beginning, or can we decide later whether and with whom we want a relationship?

And how do I avoid "unwanted" interactions with the other LIs?
Do I have to ignore them all the time, or is it enough to simply say no at the right moment and can otherwise just be friendly with them??

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2021
Ok I haven't played this since the last Walkthroumod was abandoned.

Is it necessary to separate the paths cleanly at the beginning, or can we decide later whether and with whom we want a relationship?

Do I have to ignore them all the time, or is it enough to simply say no at the right moment and can otherwise just be friendly with them??
great question bro, i want to know too

justsum

Mar 22, 2020
Just binge played the game to the end. Love it, Awesome game, Looking forward to the next update (not sure how often you release updates to the game). So far I am living on the edge and basically being a man whore and fucking everybody. I hope this don't bite me in the ass as the game progresses but I want them all :LOL:

Dec 8, 2021
Just binge played the game to the end. Love it, Awesome game, Looking forward to the next update (not sure how often you release updates to the game). So far I am living on the edge and basically being a man whore and fucking everybody. I hope this don't bite me in the ass as the game progresses but I want them all :LOL:
They have an update every end of the month, and as for staying with everyone, don't worry, there will be a harem

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Just played this game for the 1st time after holding off & forgetting about it.
Wish i played it sooner: it's great, fun and has a pretty good story.
I strongly recommend for everyone to at least check it out.
And yes, Rachel is my favorite & i'm also very happy that she is wild & freaky in bed

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0.0 Extended + Multimod by Sancho1969
Size 1.22 GB
This bugfix un-fucks the Extras menu. Sorry about that was just dumb-ass-ness on my part.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote:

The above 'Droid port is the only port I personally endorse. You can trust it and estrada777 to have included as much of the original SanchoMod as possible and added additional features that you mobile folks tend to find beneficial.

How do I know since I'm an Apple dude? Glad you asked. It's because we worked many hours together during the initial port conversion and testing of the current SanchoMod core code for those titles he has ported to date (see his link for additional titles ported). With that said I still highly recommend the VN & SanchoMod experience on a desktop platform for the very best experience, but if you must use a smaller device then this is the way to go. Enjoy.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
1. No, you can't have everybody in a single playthrough.

2. Sometimes you can't have one person unless you're also at least on friendly terms with another (choices can have unexpected consequences both good and bad).

3. Thankfully once you give two or three negative responses (and/or you avoid them depending on location choices) you no longer have to deal with them... but it can backfire on you storywise (sometimes you can change your decision later on but usually not).
Let me please correct you and add something.

1. Yes, we can. Every single character. In one playthrough. All in one (with losing some content and RPs, but it's not a deal breaker though). At the moment, DreamNow gives us such an opportunity to cheat and not get caught red handed. And there's no doubt about it, there will a choice or variety of choices for us to make in the future. So, we still have time to think and decide for ourselves how many and which girls we'd like to see around until the story comes to an end.

2. Not sometimes. This is only the case in Sara and Ashley's story. This is initially so, but then we can decide whether to make a choice of being on friends route with Sara and keep developing a relationship with Ashley, or decline Ashley's offer to become her sex mentor and choose Sara's love route.

3. Unless of course, you look forward to future threesome (triad) side storylines with certain characters (Carol + Yuki, Roxy + Nikki, Sara + Ashley (until you make the very important choices for each of both stories, as it was said in para. 2)), rejecting any character doesn't affect another (others), at the moment. You can just miss some scenes and dialogues, but by and large, these are not great losses.

So, we can choose freely to develop relationships with whom we want according to our own tastes. It will be whether a fuck-them-all route, or separate solo paths (separate threesome parhs). Your MC can either be a friendly guy, or a total jerk. It depends. DreamNow gave you а palette and colors, so paint your story;)

Last edited:

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
University of Problems v0.8.5 Basic

Original post has been updated now, I have removed the old links here.

Patch to v0.8.5 (Install it only on v0.8.0. Compatible with the Basic and Extended versions):

Walkthrough

Game (Extended version): (Will be released in the next 24-48 hours)

Important notes

If you didn't get an event with Lexi in the previous version (but should have get it) then replay the v0.8.0 again (start from morning event with Rachel).

As I promised, since this update you don't have to download the whole game again. It is enough to download only the patch to v0.8.5. I have tested it, and everything seems to be working as it should. But if you encounter any problem, install issue or something else, please let me know.

This time, the proofreading of dialogues is a little delayed. Edited dialogues available for all events except the last events with Natalie and Mallory, and the event with Carol. As soon as all the rest of the dialogues have been proofread, I will replace current update patch and full versions to the new ones.

Changelog

Main:

1) Renders
  • 628 renders and 5 animations ( +67 renders, 3 animations and 6 PVU Lewd photos in the Extended version)
2) Events
  • big event with Sasha + the new character (the 3rd payment for Sasha's help if you're following her story) +1 lewd event in the Extended ver.
  • event with Roxy +1 lewd event in the Extended ver.
  • 1 small event (all routes with Nat) and 1 regular event with Natalie (only on Nat + Mal route)
  • event with Natalie + Mallory
  • 2 events with Ashley
  • event with Carol

Last edited:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
University of Problems v0.8.5 Basic
PC -
MAC -
APK - (Not currently available)

Patch to v0.8.5 (Install it only on v0.8.0. Compatible with the Basic and Extended versions):

Walkthrough

Game (Extended version): (Will be released in the next 24-48 hours)

Important notes

If you didn't get an event with Lexi in the previous version (but should have get it) then replay the v0.8.0 again (start from morning event with Rachel).

As I promised, since this update you don't have to download the whole game again. It is enough to download only the patch to v0.8.5. I have tested it, and everything seems to be working as it should. But if you encounter any problem, install issue or something else, please let me know.

This time, the proofreading of dialogues is a little delayed. Edited dialogues available for all events except the last events with Natalie and Mallory, and the event with Carol. As soon as all the rest of the dialogues have been proofread, I will replace current update patch and full versions to the new ones.

Changelog

Main:

1) Renders
  • 628 renders and 5 animations ( +67 renders, 3 animations and 6 PVU Lewd photos in the Extended version)
2) Events
  • big event with Sasha + the new character (the 3rd payment for Sasha's help if you're following her story) +1 lewd event in the Extended ver.
  • event with Roxy +1 lewd event in the Extended ver.
  • 1 small event (all routes with Nat) and 1 regular event with Natalie (only on Nat + Mal route)
  • event with Natalie + Mallory
  • 2 events with Ashley
  • event with Carol
Thank you :)

Reactions: Nikki Klein

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Let me please correct you and add something.

1. Yes, we can. Every single character. In one playthrough. All in one (with losing some content and RPs, but it's not a deal breaker though). At the moment, DreamNow gives us such an opportunity to cheat and not get caught red handed. And there's no doubt about it, there will a choice or variety of choices for us to make in the future. So, we still have time to think and decide for ourselves how many and which girls we'd like to see around until the story comes to an end.

2. Not sometimes. This is only the case in Sara and Ashley's story. This is initially so, but then we can decide whether to make a choice of being on friends route with Sara and keep developing a relationship with Ashley, or decline Ashley's offer to become her sex mentor and choose Sara's love route.

3. Unless of course, you look forward to future threesome (triad) side storylines with certain characters (Carol + Yuki, Roxy + Nikki, Sara + Ashley (until you make the very important choices for each of both stories, as it was said in para. 2)), rejecting any character doesn't affect another (others), at the moment. You can just miss some scenes and dialogues, but by and large, these are not great losses.

So, we can choose freely to develop relationships with whom we want according to our own tastes. It will be whether a fuck-them-all route, or separate solo paths (separate threesome parhs). Your MC can either be a friendly guy, or a total jerk. It depends. DreamNow gave you а palette and colors, so paint your story;)
Wrong, just wrong. Don't be fanboy blinded, you cannot have it all. I'll give one example and I'll leave it at that: SaraPath or KimPath

Edit: There is one choice route that allows some retention of Kim Relp, so I admit being previously incorrect regarding these two path's compatibility.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ok I haven't played this since the last Walkthroughmod was abandoned.

great question bro, i want to know too
If interested, give SanchoMod a go. It will tell you where each potential scene/path split is and even recommend save points. If you find you don't want the spoilers then simply turn the feature off within the mod. There's also an option to view two scenes if there's a split (although I recommend being cautious with this feature). Regards.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Wrong, just wrong. Don't be fanboy blinded, you cannot have it all. I'll give one example and I'll leave it at that: SaraPath or KimPath
Before telling someone they are wrong so emphatically you should at least make sure they are.
You can definitely have Sara and Kim on a single playthrough, it's even explained in the walkthrough linked in the OP.
Hint how to do it better:
if you want develop a relationship with Sara, Ashley and Kim!:
When Vlad gives MC the car keys and you have a choice to ride right away or go to the club (and fuck Kim), choose the first option (or the second option, but refuse to have sex with Kim. She'll be upset at first, but everything will be fine in the future). In these cases, you will help Sara and keep the relationship with Ashley as well, but at the same time, you do not spoil the relationship with Kimberly.
You will need to miss Kim's sex scene at the bar, but by doing so you'll be able to pursue both from then on.

Right now, the only girl whose content you can miss in this game was that nurse that appeared only once: either you choose Rachel (which I'm sure 99% do) or forget about Rachel for good and get a quick scene with the nurse.
Also, a sex scene with Roxy will be different depending on whether or not you are also helping Nikki, but that doesn't mean you'll miss any content; it's just 2 different scenes with the same girl on different paths.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Before telling someone they are wrong so emphatically you should at least make sure they are.
You can definitely have Sara and Kim on a single playthrough, it's even explained in the walkthrough linked in the OP.
You will need to miss Kim's sex scene at the bar, but by doing so you'll be able to pursue both from then on.

Right now, the only girl whose content you can miss in this game was that nurse that appeared only once: either you choose Rachel (which I'm sure 99% do) or forget about Rachel for good and get a quick scene with the nurse.
Also, a sex scene with Roxy will be different depending on whether or not you are also helping Nikki, but that doesn't mean you'll miss any content; it's just 2 different scenes with the same girl on different paths.
I have made sure, so maybe you should heed your own advice. Go ahead, choose Sara, Kim's Path is closed (as of current version of VN):
UOP SM C01a.jpg UOP SM C01b.jpg UOP SM C01c.jpg

Edit: There is one choice route that allows some retention of Kim Relp, so I admit being previously incorrect regarding these two path's compatibility.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostly
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes