indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
there will be a extended version again? if yes when will be available more or less? thanks

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Why do you care? This game is a whirlwind that MC experiences thorugh the phone.
Stick to the babes that are into MC and riddle your fancy!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod v0.8.0 Extended / v0.8.5 Basic Hybrid progress update here. I don't think I'll plan on doing these all the time in the future but rather waiting for Extended version only, we'll see. I already stopped working on another project and paid attention to this so I'll proceed. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
...P.S. We've lost a "hee-hee" to the total tally count in v085B:

v080E: mc "Your sweet, tiny hole must be so happy right now, hee-hee."
v085B: mc "Your sweet, tiny hole must be so happy right now, ha-ha."

It's a sad day for the "tee-hee"/"hee-hee" fans :p .

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
SanchoMod v0.8.0 Extended / v0.8.5 Basic Hybrid progress update here. I don't think I'll plan on doing these all the time in the future but rather waiting for Extended version only, we'll see. I already stopped working on another project and paid attention to this so I'll proceed. Regards.
thats a wise , timesaving choice (y)
others did the same

Dec 8, 2021
First time I played I only ever met Kim once at the bar and gave the negative response, then never saw her again until the office scene. I had to laugh because of how utterly jilted she seemed over one tiny past interaction. I like how with Roxy you can close her path just by giving her a negative response the first time you meet and then just avoiding her afterwards.

On that note; how insulting come characters are if you reject them (or in some cases, before you're given the option to reject them). Half of them give a "how could you possibly say no?" reaction and try to attack your masculinity either directly or passive-aggressively. It's like how some men call women ugly, fat, and/or a bitch when they don't get what they want from them, lol. One character in this game will call you a wimp after you reject her but then her friend cuts in telling her to shut up; essentially calling her out on her behavior and how it likely caused the MC to reject and ruin their plans... with the MC then confirming that he doesn't exactly feel inspired to change his decision. The developer is fully aware how grating those reactions can be (and how they can completely kill any goodwill between people).

When I experience people not taking rejection well in real-life, that just confirms to me that I made the right decision. It's the same whenever I hear "it's your loss" when I haven't actually "lost" anything.
what girls were outraged at being turned down?

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] University of Problems [v0.8.5 Extended] [DreamNow] [OS@3.82GB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.82GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 1.45GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC =

Update Only from v0.8.0 Basic & Extended (or v0.8.5 Basic) to v0.8.5 Extended (MyRepack-YAC)
PC =

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you DearLegend37 much appreciated for linking to MyRepack-YAC :giggle:

Its already included in the repack but if you want just the Official Guide v0.8.5 check attachments below.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :geek:

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Nice little episode, i hope things speed up with Ashley a bit, still too much "high school".
Great things to come with Natalie/Mallory!!!

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Up 'til now, we've only had to wait a couple of days for the extended version although we may have lost our benefactor patron since last time we waited a couple of weeks. :cry: We shall see what happens this month.

Dec 8, 2021
Sasha is pretty abusive. Maybe Nat and Roxy? :unsure: Not sure as I haven't turned down either of them so far. :sneaky: (Roxy's actually my favorite! :love: Shhh... Don't tell the others!)
Natalie has more than one route right? are both her routes femdom or does she have a romance route? It would make sense to have, since she is one of the main

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Hey man, why is there 2 "Try to comfort her" options for Roxy and I could only choose one (the other one was grey) ? The walkthrough only mentions one.

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
Natalie has more than one route right? are both her routes femdom or does she have a romance route? It would make sense to have, since she is one of the main
I dont think she got another route, after one of the sessions i just got way put off with her behaviour and then she did not get back to the mc at all , this is however awhile ago so not sure if there been added one , she just comes off way to strong in session 1-2 and 3 i could not bother with her or sasha as the latter just comes of as a cruel femdom route

Reactions: Lord Soth

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I would characterize Nat as mild femdom. She's not mean. She's more assertive than anything else, perhaps with a touch of playful humiliation if that makes sense? You can push back against her and she doesn't react particularly badly to it although she will try to "get you back" next time. My opinion on her is kind of mixed at the moment. The current part of her story with Mallory has my scratching my head a tiny bit. Not sure where it's going.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes