Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Hey man, why is there 2 "Try to comfort her" options for Roxy and I could only choose one (the other one was grey) ? The walkthrough only mentions one.
Probably only one of them should have displayed. Possibly a coding error?

Dec 8, 2021
I would characterize Nat as mild femdom. She's not mean. She's more assertive than anything else, perhaps with a touch of playful humiliation if that makes sense? You can push back against her and she doesn't react particularly badly to it although she will try to "get you back" next time. My opinion on her is kind of mixed at the moment. The current part of her story with Mallory has my scratching my head a tiny bit. Not sure where it's going.
I hope DreamNow doesn't lose track of the game's history and relationships with girls by focusing too much on fetishes, are fetishes cool? They are, but it's like chocolate, it's good, but if you overdo it, it gets nauseating, it gets repetitive, I also hope that the path of romance is implemented for Natalie, she is without a doubt one of the most underrated characters in the game, and it's no wonder, since that the relationship we have with her is not at all deep and sentimental, it's not an ideal relationship at all, her being used only as a way to have femdom scenes is a big mistake, which I hope DreamNow is not stupid to commit

I remember the first time I saw Natalie, she was without a doubt one of my favorites, I really wanted to date her...

pity that the route with her took this path and only this... female domination

There's a lot more to Natalie than she lets on, we just have to have the opportunity to explore more of her, other than her body, she's one of the main characters so deserves to be treated as such, taking a romance route

Natalie.jpg

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
[VN] [Ren'Py] University of Problems [v0.8.5 Basic] [DreamNow] [OS@3.28GB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.28GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 1.29GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = WorkUpload / /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Its already included in the repack but if you want just the Official Guide v0.8.5 check attachments below.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :geek:
(y)(y)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod v0.8.5 (Hybrid) is complete.

Both v0.8.0 (Extended) and the new hybrid can be found in the mod's OP. If you wish to install a hybrid edition then please follow the instructions in the OP for Hybrid installation exactly. Don't get cute with it, just do the three-step process and all will be well. Fair warning: If you install the Hybrid mod inside just the v0.8.5 Basic without the Extended assets and then choose extended features within the VN your game WILL crash. Can I code it so it won't? Of course but it's Saturday night and I've shit to do and Crown to drink bud, cut me a little slack :p.

Enjoy and regards.

Reactions: JennaJJ and Ghostly

Shiftlock

Aug 21, 2019
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
University of Problems v0.8.0e - MultiMod Edition
View attachment 1612540

Go get you some.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to v5f with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread. Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Temporary Note: Mod thread link above currently pending moderator approval. Noon CST, we're now live!
Question do i have to start all over again or i cann keep going with my previus saves?

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Is this game coming towards its end?
Logically speaking, any game and any process starts coming towards its end from the very beginning either way, no matter slowly being developed or making rapid progress:unsure:

There's still a lot of interesting things waiting for us in this story, so you've got no worries there, as far as I can see.

p.s. Between you and me, there are things you wouldn't want to end ever;)

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Hi there,
i'm sorry if this has been discussed already or explained..

I remember before, that University of Problems v 8.0 didn't need some kind of cheat patch because I think it was built in? in gameplay mode, the cellphone has that option to activate the cheats.. correct me if I'm wrong though
is it still the same with this new v 0.85?
or things are different

and that the SanchoMod patch needs to be installed this time?
Thank you to anyone who'll answer my query... appreciate it.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Hi there,
i'm sorry if this has been discussed already or explained..

I remember before, that University of Problems v 8.0 didn't need some kind of cheat patch because I think it was built in? in gameplay mode, the cellphone has that option to activate the cheats.. correct me if I'm wrong though
is it still the same with this new v 0.85?
or things are different

and that the SanchoMod patch needs to be installed this time?
Thank you to anyone who'll answer my query... appreciate it.
It should be available in the basic version. You don't NEED Sancho's mod for simple cheats, but it offers a lot more than that so you might want to take a look at it anyway.

Enjoy the game!

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
It should be available in the basic version. You don't NEED Sancho's mod for simple cheats, but it offers a lot more than that so you might want to take a look at it anyway.

Enjoy the game!
Oh I see, interesting.
well thank you very much for the feedback.. I truly appreciate it. Bless you friend.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Among Us

Nov 29, 2020
What happens if I get Sasha's help to help Carol but decide not to use the words 'Aglocville lights' while Abby is talking with Carol?

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes