NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Anyone know what the requirements are to unlock the new extended Sasha scene? Doesn't seem to unlock for me, the new Roxy scene works just fine.

Kuugo_00

Jan 10, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
University of Problems v0.8.0e - MultiMod Edition
View attachment 1612540

Go get you some.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to v5f with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread. Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Temporary Note: Mod thread link above currently pending moderator approval. Noon CST, we're now live!
up pls

Reactions: haningn

afrojack12

Oct 24, 2020
bruh no seeders on rpdl and anonfiles says gonna take atleast 5-6 hrs to download. damnnnn any suggestions? other links don't work for me except mega and its paid.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
bruh no seeders on rpdl and anonfiles says gonna take atleast 5-6 hrs to download. damnnnn any suggestions? other links don't work for me except mega and its paid.
utorrent dont work. check this list and choose a program that works

Reactions: AwsHen

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Mega is free 5GB download daily. Might want to double check what you're seeing, as mega is one of the prime sites used here.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning again.

FYI folks, there are grammatical and contextual corrections in 085E that were not in 085B, including all the way back to the beginning of the the storyline. I sincerely hope folks appreciate the speed and commitment DreamNow demonstrates with this. I mention it as in my personal experience modding the most popular and/or elaborate titles, it's quite rare for a "bonus" version to include anything else other than the additional assets (images, scenes, etc). Kudos to the dev, respect.

Regards.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes