afrojack12

Oct 24, 2020
bruh no seeders on rpdl and anonfiles says gonna take atleast 5-6 hrs to download. damnnnn any suggestions? other links don't work for me except mega and its paid.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
bruh no seeders on rpdl and anonfiles says gonna take atleast 5-6 hrs to download. damnnnn any suggestions? other links don't work for me except mega and its paid.
utorrent dont work. check this list and choose a program that works

Reactions: AwsHen

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Mega is free 5GB download daily. Might want to double check what you're seeing, as mega is one of the prime sites used here.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning again.

FYI folks, there are grammatical and contextual corrections in 085E that were not in 085B, including all the way back to the beginning of the the storyline. I sincerely hope folks appreciate the speed and commitment DreamNow demonstrates with this. I mention it as in my personal experience modding the most popular and/or elaborate titles, it's quite rare for a "bonus" version to include anything else other than the additional assets (images, scenes, etc). Kudos to the dev, respect.

Regards.

justsum

Mar 22, 2020
Asking just to verify if I have this correct.... We are at 0.8.5e, Multimod is at 0.8.0 and when Sancho1969 updates it within the next hours/days it is a one stop shop and we need nothing ells correct? Oh one more thing we come 2nd to a Crown hangover? ;)

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes