justsum

Mar 22, 2020
Asking just to verify if I have this correct.... We are at 0.8.5e, Multimod is at 0.8.0 and when Sancho1969 updates it within the next hours/days it is a one stop shop and we need nothing ells correct? Oh one more thing we come 2nd to a Crown hangover? ;)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Asking just to verify if I have this correct.... We are at 0.8.5e, Multimod is at 0.8.0 and when Sancho1969 updates it within the next hours/days it is a one stop shop and we need nothing ells correct? Oh one more thing we come 2nd to a Crown hangover? ;)
The mod update pending will replace BOTH the current mods in the mod thread's OP. Likely going forward I'll only release during Extended drops as it's too much PITA otherwise. I'll certainly make all that clear when the update is ready and will be open to discussion.... and with the crappy weather coming it will most certainly be a Crown night, maybe initiating earlier than normal, lol. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
DreamNow Note: nothing gamebreaking at all, just a minor detail, but you missed a focus mask in extra_26. You know where to look bud. Regards.

Edit: Another one: I'm 99% confident in line 1306 of U1 instead of if roxy_event_3 < 0 you intended if roxy_event_3 < 1 since the disabled choice wouldn't be displayed otherwise and the variable can never be less than 0 anyway. Just an FYI.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
have i told you lately that you're a godsend to this site
Well, I'm bull-headed and stubborn so take a few of my ramblings with a grain of salt... but I do admit openly if I'm proven wrong, it's the right thing to do... man up to mistakes whenever they might be made. Just ask Nikki Klein or Aristos as they caught me in an error which I'd like to think is rather rare.

Dec 8, 2021
a question: have tee-hee been removed from the game? I sincerely hope not, I always thought it was cute when girls said that, it gave one more unique charm to the girls

Nov 9, 2020
Well, I'm bull-headed and stubborn so take a few of my ramblings with a grain of salt... but I do admit openly if I'm proven wrong, it's the right thing to do... man up to mistakes whenever they might be made. Just ask Nikki Klein or Aristos as they caught me in an error which I'd like to think is rather rare.
honestly if i had to make a list of the best moders on this site it would be
1. you
2. scrappy
3. shaddymodda
4. zoey raven
5. miam liam (i hope there ok and come back)
and those are in order lol

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Are your mod saves compatible with new vanilla versions?
They should be IF you install the file as noted in the mod's OP "Uninstall" instructions inside the 100% vanilla installation. That file should insure that my python references don't interfere depending on where the save was made (like if a stat screen or options window was open or not). My mods do not work like others and you are free to save on a menu choice as desired (others you can't without the mod installed).

Now, that's regarding just the mod. If the dev makes any abrupt changes then everything is off the table but that wouldn't have anything to do with the mod anyway.

Edit: If you'd like full confidence for yourself then install two versions of the game, one OEM the other install the mod. Load the modded one, make a save somewhere noted in a NEW save slot. Copy that save to the OEM version with the mod's "Uninstall" file in it and test. That way you know you can trust me if needed. Regards.

Reactions: Ragnar
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes