Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hi there,
i'm sorry if this has been discussed already or explained..

I remember before, that University of Problems v 8.0 didn't need some kind of cheat patch because I think it was built in? in gameplay mode, the cellphone has that option to activate the cheats.. correct me if I'm wrong though
is it still the same with this new v 0.85?
or things are different

and that the SanchoMod patch needs to be installed this time?
Thank you to anyone who'll answer my query... appreciate it.
Good morning. As Glooskabe replied the cheats are builtin OEM. To clarify a bit more, the only cheat SanchoMod adds is to the basketball practice. It's never been a cheat mod historically but rather an options & stats mod with a dynamic walkthrough guide. Take a look at the mod's thread where all the features are detailed along with screenshots to see if it's something that might interest you. It is certainly not required and actually built so that if you toggle off everything inside the mod it's like playing staight-up OEM (all the features can be toggled/set on/off). Regards.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lawlawkagurL

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Good morning. As Glooskabe replied the cheats are builtin OEM. To clarify a bit more, the only cheat SanchoMod adds is to the basketball practice. It's never been a cheat mod historically but rather an options & stats mod with a dynamic walkthrough guide. Take a look at the mod's thread where all the features are detailed along with screenshots to see if it's something that might interest you. It is certainly not required and actually built so that if you toggle off everything inside the mod it's like playing staight-up OEM (all the features can be toggled/set on/off). Regards.
Hi there Sancho1969!! so good to hear from you directly..

First off, LOVE YOUR PROFILE PIC here, huge fan of the CROSSED SERIES, read all of it.. sad there isn't anything new on Crossed..

Secondly.. I suddenly realize, why you're so familiar to me, I do believe I've already encountered one of your awesome works before, you did a mod for NURSING BACK TO PLEASURE yes?? That's gotta be you right?...I already have an idea how awesome your work on this one would be..

and Lastly, yes, I would be very much honored to go check out your wonderful work here for University of Problems.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hi there Sancho1969!! so good to hear from you directly..

First off, LOVE YOUR PROFILE PIC here, huge fan of the CROSSED SERIES, read all of it.. sad there isn't anything new on Crossed..

Secondly.. I suddenly realize, why you're so familiar to me, I do believe I've already encountered one of your awesome works before, you did a mod for NURSING BACK TO PLEASURE yes?? That's gotta be you right?...I already have an idea how awesome your work on this one would be..

and Lastly, yes, I would be very much honored to go check out your wonderful work here for University of Problems.
Thank you for the kind words... and yes, I'm quite the graphic novel fan, have a nice collection of hardcovers all wrapped. Regarding NBTP, if that's your only experience with SanchoMod then you'll be quite happy here since that is one of the weakest ports I've shared publicly. Not due to the code but due to the simplistic nature of the VN (there's only so much I can do with it). Here you'll find other features such as split scenes, phone tasts (on P1 of MiniMenu), freeroam tasts (on P1 of MiniMenu), etc.

Again, thanks for the kindness. Regards and all the best to you and yours.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
What happens if I get Sasha's help to help Carol but decide not to use the words 'Aglocville lights' while Abby is talking with Carol?
Sasha berates you for wasting her effort, but otherwise nothing much. If you "pay" her, she is willing to help you.

Reactions: Among Us

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Is it possible to play the game in such a way that Carol and Yuki have never had a close relationship with each other in the past?
Well, when I was playing, I had a scene, Yuki tried to convince her to come back to her, so my question is if you can make decisions so that they were never together in the past.
I'm pretty sure you can affect whether Carol is willing to "revisit" their past relationship at least. I doubt you can change anyone's backstory though.
You know this is the script born in the Dev's head and embodied in the game, right? This is the original idea that has been gradually leading us to a future threesome storyline there. Well, as in life, the past cannot be changed or cut out of your life (of course, you can erase things from your mind, but that's a completely different issue). It's an experience happened. BUT as for the gameplay...

At the moment, there's a little 'artifice' that allows your MC to be kept in the dark about their past relationship. You just need to reject Yuki since it's tied to her character, in particular. So, you won't see that scene in their room, then them arguing in the hallway and all futher events with Yuki giving more and more opportunities for him (holding the info) to get closer to her. And thus it won't be recorded in both Yuki and Carol's bios. Of course, you can't unsee what you've seen, but it's the only way around it.

That's how it works. Hopefully, if there won't be any Yuki's content in the story, it won't trigger your Carol to share those juicy details from her and Yuki's past with your MC:unsure: It would make sense in the game reality. Carol simply wouldn't have had a reason to start a conversation on this topic, and the MC wouldn't have had a thought to ask about it. And even if his loving Carol, who always tells him truth and doesn't conceal any secrets from him, would have still wanted to share this with the MC, this would have been a (pleasant?) surprise for him and would have remained just a fact from her bio. And it wouldn't have turned into something more and wouldn't have affected their further love relationship.

Last edited:

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
University of Problems v0.8.5 Extended

Original post has been updated now, I have removed the old links here.

Patch (If you have UoP v0.8.5/v0.8.0 Basic or v0.8.0 Extended)

Walkthrough

Important notes:

The proofreading of the dialogues is still not fully ready. I won't delay the release of the Extended version because of this, so that you have time to get it before the beginning of next month. As soon as the proofreading is completed, I'll release a small patch with new scripts.

How to install the patch

PC

Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory and replace the files.

MAC
Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory (Contents/Resources/autorun) and replace the files.

Changelog (in addition to Basic content):
  • 1 scene with Roxy and 1 scene with Sasha + ??? (maid)
  • +67 renders, 3 animations and 6 PVU Lewd photos

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2021
You know this is the script born in the Dev's head and embodied in the game, right? This is the original idea that has been gradually leading us to a future threesome storyline there. Well, as in life, the past cannot be changed or cut out of your life (of course, you can erase things from your mind, but that's a completely different issue). It's an experience happened. BUT as for the gameplay...

At the moment, there's a little 'artifice' that allows your MC to be kept in the dark about their past relationship. You just need to reject Yuki since it's tied to her character, in particular. So, you won't see that scene in their room, then them arguing in the hallway and all futher events with Yuki giving more and more opportunities for him (holding the info) to get closer to her. And thus it won't be recorded in both Yuki and Carol's bios. Of course, you can't unsee what you've seen, but it's the only way around it.

That's how it works. Hopefully, if there won't be any Yuki's content in the story, it won't trigger your Carol to share those juicy details from her and Yuki's past with your MC:unsure: It would make sense in the game reality. Carol simply wouldn't have had a reason to start a conversation on this topic, and the MC wouldn't have had a thought to ask about it. And even if his loving Carol, who always tells him truth and doesn't conceal any secrets from him, would have still wanted to share this with the MC, this would have been a (pleasant?) surprise for him and would have remained just a fact from her bio. And it wouldn't have turned into something more and wouldn't have affected their further love relationship.
Thank you very much for the clarification once again, you really pay attention to things, congratulations for that and for answering those who have questions

Reactions: Nikki Klein

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Thank you very much for the clarification once again, you really pay attention to things, congratulations for that and for answering those who have questions
Well, you know, UoP and me... We have a special bond;)

p.s. The game still needs your comeback:D How can you be just an observer...

• Angry
Reactions: HansDampf788

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Well, maybe it won't be long before I come back, maybe in the next update, it just depends on one thing... hehehe
Take your time then. Keep gaining 'experience', finding out what's bothering you, keep asking questions and looking closely to the project... And it may happen you finally get what you're looking for;) Be in touch is what I can advise you:coffee:

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes