link2000

Apr 29, 2017
Ah, understood. Lol, I never even looked at that before. Give me a bit and I'll track it down and it's associated path. Brb...
lol, I was wondering why you had unlocked the Memories and Extras and not the Lewd gallery! Maybe add to the next Mod version!

link2000

Apr 29, 2017
OK, these are the steps to unlock your last one:
  • Load a save before or at this menu choice, with RachelRelp at 10+
  • View attachment 1685411
  • Have a snack (as the mod instructs)
  • Watch TV (as the mod instructs)
  • Offer a massage again: Neck,Shoulders,Back, then Thighs (choose whatever as long as Thighs is chosen 4th as mod instructs)
  • Now, your only choices should be "Take a shower" or "Go to sleep". Choose "Go to sleep".
  • Done.
Easy-peasy.
Thanks so much for this Sancho. It still took me three attempts..... turns out what I was doing wrong was Taking the Shower before Going to Sleep!!

So confirmed now:
1. The Lewd I was missing was definitely No9. See attached.
2. To unlock, I needed to choose massage, then do NOT choose "Take a Shower" -just click go to Sleep.

--
For anyone else going for 100%. See attached screenshot of the Lewd Gallery - the numbers in the walkthrough don't match exactly because there is an extra 7a Lewd so they shift along by one. Lewds 9, 10, 11 are the ones on the fourth role.

TurkeyDinosaur

Jan 9, 2020
Is there a guide somewhere that tells you how to get each specific lewd? (yes I've seen the pdf on the first page but it just tells you what specific choice / option unlocks them, not how to get to that choice in the first place)
I used the cheat mod to unlock them and half the scenes I've been nowhere near getting? I've replayed a couple of times but I seem to just get a very similar path
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seems like I've managed to miss absolutely loads

otakugamerz

Dec 14, 2021
First timer here, forgive me if this is a dumb question or if its been answered already...but I messed up in an earlier version and picked the wrong choice (im an idiot clearly lol), with roxy so now I'm not getting any of the "good" events with her in my playthrough. Is there any way, maybe using the console, that I can unlock that route without having to go all the way back to a save that far back? Figured I'd ask now before I get too much farther in the game. Thanks anyway

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Is there a guide somewhere that tells you how to get each specific lewd? (yes I've seen the pdf on the first page but it just tells you what specific choice / option unlocks them, not how to get to that choice in the first place)
I used the cheat mod to unlock them and half the scenes I've been nowhere near getting? I've replayed a couple of times but I seem to just get a very similar path
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seems like I've managed to miss absolutely loads
Yes you have.
I recommend using a mod and the walkthrough, not to unlock scenes, instead to identify game variables you want to set.
You'll pick up most or all you've missed.

Roido

Jul 29, 2018
I feel dumb and I think I messed up the choices with Ashley and I can't open her memories without cheats. What are the options I should've chosen to get to her route and is it possible to have every "main girl" routes in a single play?

About the EXTRA versions, those aren't really part of the main game right? Only the MEMORIES are? TIA

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Maybe it's just me but I downloaded the compressed version posted on work upload and once I unzipped it, I double clicked the application and nothing happened. I clicked it around 30 times and it didn't open. Even tried the bit32 version and neither one worked.

• Angry
Reactions: drakken

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Maybe it's just me but I downloaded the compressed version posted on work upload and once I unzipped it, I double clicked the application and nothing happened. I clicked it around 30 times and it didn't open. Even tried the bit32 version and neither one worked.
I didn't use the zipped version, but I had the same problem trying the double-click much of the time. I just started using right-click/Open and that worked for me.

Reactions: JamieSadistic

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I didn't use the zipped version, but I had the same problem trying the double-click much of the time. I just started using right-click/Open and that worked for me.
I tried that too. I also even tried to run as administrator and still couldn't get it to work. It's odd because out of the hundreds of games I've downloaded and played from the zone, this is the only time I've ever had this issue.

• Angry
Reactions: drakken

dschoerk

Mar 7, 2022
University of Problems v0.9.0 Extended (Android)
Android - MEGA

Sorry it took a while to post this, finally got the android version.
I'm having issues installing the Android app on my Samsung tablet - downloaded it three times from different sources. But when installing over 0.8 it just says app wasn't installed in the last step.

Anyone else has this issue?

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Guys, I just started developing this project. And while I can not say for sure what will be in the game. If we are talking about a fetish, then there will definitely be a footfetish, female / male domination, bdsm, a sufficient amount of exhibitionism, light coercion. I can say for sure that no harsh perversions are planned.

I gave up funding this title for multiple reasons but mostly is the lack of improving in the title.. the girls almost all share the same face and nothing has been done to improve this despite the cash pumped into the project.. Ashley started with a good look yet was reduced to a granny hair bun for the majority or her scenes defeating the point of her characters appearance as well as making her look almost identical to her room mate and shared facial features sara.. This game HAD so much potential to be up there with college kings and being a dik and its wasted it.. the only saving grace for the project is Roxy and even that isnt enough to make me want to fund this title any more..
Im fully aware that a dev's vision is his own and not at the behest of the patreons supporting him but to blatently NOT LISTEN to the voices supporting his project was enough to quit paying towards a tragically flawed title
This title has made more than enough money to have some put back into the quality of the title but it hasnt shown this.. instead it has churned out mediocre updates that stray so far away from the quality and promise that was established originally..

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
is there any other games with romance option like Roxy? who acts like a bitch but soft on the inside.
Some would say Quinn from Being a Dik, but it might be a case of scratching the surface and only finding more surface. She is a megabitch but seems to have at least a small soft spot for MC when she is not stealing his shit or sexually assaulting him.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes