FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Anyone know if the pdf walkthrough is still being updated? The one here goes up to version 0.8.5, but nothing for 0.9.0. I know there is a mod, but I prefer pdf when available to avoid risking mods breaking saves etc.
Yup i find guides in pdf much more convenient.

I got ya... check my repack (aka compressed version) from OP, i always try to put official (sometimes even unofficial :rolleyes:) guides in my repacks if they are available.

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
Yup i find guides in pdf much more convenient.

I got ya... check my repack (aka compressed version) from OP, i always try to put official (sometimes even unofficial :rolleyes:) guides in my repacks if they are available.
You legend, you even attached the wt so I didn't have to download the compressed version when I already have the full one. Thanks, man.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Man.. Can't get roxy out of my mind lately!
Whenever the game is coming to a close (far from now hopefully), i would love to have an simple life ending where Roxy has a Pregnancy belly :love:
But generally I think the ladder gonna happen that it ends with MC & Roxy is enjoying life in a Orgy sex yatch party somewhere on the sea lmao

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I just rediscovered this after having tried it a while time ago and it's gone a long way.
There is a lot to do and the renders as well as animations are well done.
The girls look pretty similar though, and their personality as well. Their story is different however and that keeps things interesting. I particularly like Roxy who is a perfect blend of a slut in bed but a real softy angel otherwise.

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
Cant belive i have missed out on this game so far. Finally a game that does not have ridiculous oversized female and male anatomy. All the Li´s are sexy in their own way and each have their distinct personality. Even the story is good enough to keep you playing, and no bloody engrish for once. :)(y)

I have not finished the game yet as it is, but damn! These animations and renders are awesome.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really hope the game will continue with more updates including the same outstanding quality. :love:

The only thing that is a let down for me personally, is in some scene where the MC gets his nuts messed up. (Maybe there is a way not the reach that scene. Will try in another playthrough later). Not a fan of pain applied to male or female genitals.

Anyway, i applaude the Dev so far and wish him/her/team the best and all the inspiration needed to continue working on this gem. :)

Last edited:

SathelChermoth

Mar 16, 2022
hi guys.. wanna ask some things.. do u know how to get that 2 Roxy's memories? I keep missing them, and I even do a Roxy solo run in my current save file. But I keep missed them. Can someone help me? thanks in advance

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There are 2 RUX ways to go about it. The nasty but sweet and the down right degrading.
You should try them both. Scenes will change and you should go with the 1st path,
but for completionist purposes, do look at the other route to see the alternate scenes.
For example being the asshole will lock you out of the later scenes with her
There are speciffic moments where MC can be the bad guy.
hi guys.. wanna ask some things.. do u know how to get that 2 Roxy's memories? I keep missing them, and I even do a Roxy solo run in my current save file. But I keep missed them. Can someone help me? thanks in advance

SathelChermoth

Mar 16, 2022
There are 2 RUX ways to go about it. The nasty but sweet and the down right degrading.
You should try them both. Scenes will change and you should go with the 1st path,
but for completionist purposes, do look at the other route to see the alternate scenes.
For example being the asshole will lock you out of the later scenes with her
There are speciffic moments where MC can be the bad guy.
okay thanks will try with the options

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
okay if this is posted elsewhere i apologize:

list up to version 0.8.5 extended

(Are any missing?)

Extras count2628 as of ver. 9.0
Bios28 have one "?"lost a bunch only have 2 and rest are "?"
PVULEWD7884
memories
Rachel1414
Carol14
Natalie7 7
Ashley1111
Yuki5 6
Sara7 8
Roxy1314
Others1212

does anyone else have the " ? " in their Bios?

View attachment 1642361
okay anyone else have this issue, after the last update, lost all bios except 2.

1649261043073.png

Last edited:

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Regarding the Steam release; please release the 'episodes' as DLC, not as individual games... some dev's have released their games as 'Season 1', 'Season 2', etc. (not a fan of this)...

Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
I don't know what I did wrong, Sasha asked MC to come to her at 4pm and I didn't get the scene ? Could someone please help me out? Thank you

P.s. Onhold?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Wizardas

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Probably because of this:
I know about that, I read every dev update. But saying that you'll pause the billing cycle doesn't mean that you're not working on the game at all. The dev even explained that they were working at a slower pace, writing stuff and remaking some early content. If nothing else has happened that we aren't aware of I don't know why this game should receive the onhold tag.
There's another game whose dev is Ukrainian, who wrote in early March that he had to take shelter in a basement and hasn't even posted since. That game hasn't been tagged as Onhold so far.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I know about that, I read every dev update. But saying that you'll pause the billing cycle doesn't mean that you're not working on the game at all. The dev even explained that they were working at a slower pace, writing stuff and remaking some early content. If nothing else has happened that we aren't aware of I don't know why this game should receive the onhold tag.
There's another game whose dev is Ukrainian, who wrote in early March that he had to take shelter in a basement and hasn't even posted since. That game hasn't been tagged as Onhold so far.
Could that be because they 'hasn't even posted since...'? Lottsa things going on over there: payments halted, people's lives and livelihood in danger - I am surprised more games are not on hold. I suspect more will as this drags on... I wish them all well and to stay safe!

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021
update16_rachel_08l.jpg

Hey there!

If you are new here or just not up to date with the latest news, I highly recommend reading these previous Dev's blogs: -> ->

The most important news

1) The next update (version 0.9.5) will be released in mid/late May (unless some unexpected events happens, such as what happened at the turn of February and March this year)

2) I haven't abandoned developing UoP and I don't even think about it. But it looks like I won't be able to reach my previous level of productivity in the coming months (the situation that worries me is not changing for the better and I still can't fully concentrate on my work. But I keep hoping for the best and I'm trying my best)

I estimate at this point that my productivity is down about 30-40% from my previous pace of development. So for now I've decided to release an update every 1.5 - 2 months. At least that's the plan for v0.9.5 and v1.0.0.

3) I'll pause billing for May (yeah, again) and will keep it paused until I get back to usual pace of the game development / or until I run out of all my savings while I'm developing UoP.

It means that if you will be an active patron at the start of the next billing cycle in May, then you will not be charged.
About availability of Patreon content in April and May (since I have put billing on pause for the next month):

• The dev's blogs and news will be available to all visitors, not just to patrons;
  • All April/May custom renders and April/May wallpapers will be available to all patrons in maximum resolution (4k). Also, all patrons will be able to vote in polls about girls for custom renders (usually such polls available for patrons with a $20+ tier)
  • All patrons will have access to vote in the poll about the additional events for v0.9.5 (usually such polls available to patrons with a $5+ tier)
BUT!
  • Sneak peeks for v0.9.5 will be available only to patrons with a $5+ tiers
  • Early access and the official walkthrough for v0.9.5 will be available only to patrons with a $10+ tiers
  • The v0.9.5 Extended will be available only to patrons with a $20+ tiers
  • Voting for characters for extra events and extra sneak peeks for v0.9.5 will be available only to patrons with a $50+ tiers
Thanks to everyone who stayed with UoP all that time!

About the remake of the beginning part of UoP

• I rewrote all the dialogues from the beginning of the game to v0.2.5.
  • I slightly reworked the notes in the in-game diary, made them more informative and added a link to the days of the notes.
  • 4 new animations were maded (first scene with Roxy in the gym shower). There are no reworked renders yet.
  • I added some new dialogue to fill in some gaps in the story.

Remaking the initial part of the game turned out to be a bit more difficult than I expected, so for now the result is not too impressive. But I hope I can find the time to continue working on the remake in the future.

All remade content will be added to the public versions of the game when the remake is complete.

I will try to keep all the variables and the structure of the original code so that it doesn't cause any problems with your saves and you don't have to replay the whole game again (but I hope that you will at least take a peek at the remaded part)

About the v0.9.5

The development of the next update is in full swing. Although it's not going as fast and easy as usual.

1) The following events are written:
  • event with Rachel
  • event with Sara
  • party event with Nikki
  • party event with Ashley
  • party event with Ivy (the red-haired girl in the dark red dress from the previous news post)
  • small party event with Eric
  • small party event with Vlad
  • some dialogues and scenes with cameo characters
In addition to this list, I also plan to write another event with Nikki, another event with Ivy, and an event with Carol. On top of that, I won't forget about an additional event based on poll (Additional event for the v0.9.5) that will be added in the near future.
Maybe I'll add some more events if I have time.

2) Renders and animations:

About 160 renders and 2 animations are ready

Best wishes,

Dream Now

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
View attachment 1761353

Hey there!

If you are new here or just not up to date with the latest news, I highly recommend reading these previous Dev's blogs: -> ->

The most important news

1) The next update (version 0.9.5) will be released in mid/late May (unless some unexpected events happens, such as what happened at the turn of February and March this year)

2) I haven't abandoned developing UoP and I don't even think about it. But it looks like I won't be able to reach my previous level of productivity in the coming months (the situation that worries me is not changing for the better and I still can't fully concentrate on my work. But I keep hoping for the best and I'm trying my best)

I estimate at this point that my productivity is down about 30-40% from my previous pace of development. So for now I've decided to release an update every 1.5 - 2 months. At least that's the plan for v0.9.5 and v1.0.0.

3) I'll pause billing for May (yeah, again) and will keep it paused until I get back to usual pace of the game development / or until I run out of all my savings while I'm developing UoP.

It means that if you will be an active patron at the start of the next billing cycle in May, then you will not be charged.
About availability of Patreon content in April and May (since I have put billing on pause for the next month):

• The dev's blogs and news will be available to all visitors, not just to patrons;
  • All April/May custom renders and April/May wallpapers will be available to all patrons in maximum resolution (4k). Also, all patrons will be able to vote in polls about girls for custom renders (usually such polls available for patrons with a $20+ tier)
  • All patrons will have access to vote in the poll about the additional events for v0.9.5 (usually such polls available to patrons with a $5+ tier)
BUT!
  • Early access and the official walkthrough for v0.9.5 will be available only to patrons with a $10+ tiers
  • Voting for characters for extra events and extra sneak peeks for v0.9.5 will be available only to patrons with a $50+ tiers

• I slightly reworked the notes in the in-game diary, made them more informative and added a link to the days of the notes.
  • 4 new animations were maded (first scene with Roxy in the gym shower). There are no reworked renders yet.

Remaking the initial part of the game turned out to be a bit more difficult than I expected, so for now the result is not too impressive. But I hope I can find the time to continue working on the remake in the future.

All remade content will be added to the public versions of the game when the remake is complete.

I will try to keep all the variables and the structure of the original code so that it doesn't cause any problems with your saves and you don't have to replay the whole game again (but I hope that you will at least take a peek at the remaded part)

About the v0.9.5

The development of the next update is in full swing. Although it's not going as fast and easy as usual.

• event with Rachel
  • event with Sara
  • party event with Nikki
  • party event with Ivy (the red-haired girl in the dark red dress from the previous news post)
In addition to this list, I also plan to write another event with Nikki, another event with Ivy, and an event with Carol. On top of that, I won't forget about an additional event based on poll (Additional event for the v0.9.5) that will be added in the near future.

Best wishes,

Dream Now
Awesome news!!! Thanks

Reactions: DADIANA

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
View attachment 1761353

Hey there!

The most important news

BUT!

About the v0.9.5

• event with Rachel
  • event with Sara
  • party event with Nikki

Best wishes,

Dream Now
The next update (version 0.9.5) will be released in mid/late May excellent news

4.30 star(s) 197 Votes