ezio2310

Mar 7, 2021
I finished this game in the latest v. then came back to this update and just noticed that it hasn't "harem" banner. god i made a mistake, i flirt with all girls. and in the end i had to choose right? i don't want to end like the game i player before, it having to choose just one and hurt another heart. I think i'll have to play new game again (btw your girls is very beautiful, it's hard to choose(y))

Reactions: phreadom

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Could someone please give me a save from the start of version one? When i start a new game I dont get texts. but if i use the load last quest option at bottom right it starts me way into game. If you can help I would appreciate it.

Azzy451

May 29, 2017
Just opened new version and none of my saves will load

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 570, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'O000O00O000OOO0O0'

Sancho fix saves on his mod page - what a dude - (I had the same issue)
https://f95zone.to/threads/university-of-problems-v1-0-5-extended-multi-mod-sancho1969.106166/

Az

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
I finished this game in the latest v. then came back to this update and just noticed that it hasn't "harem" banner. god i made a mistake, i flirt with all girls. and in the end i had to choose right? i don't want to end like the game i player before, it having to choose just one and hurt another heart. I think i'll have to play new game again (btw your girls is very beautiful, it's hard to choose(y))
DreamNow the developer have mentioned that the game will have a harem ending.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Just opened new version and none of my saves will load

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'O000O00O000OOO0O0'
Dead giveaway right there, buddy. Like many of us , you are cheating scum. :ROFLMAO:
You were using Sancho's mod in your previous games, it puts stuff in your save files.

either go ti his pages and find his "save fixer" to unfuck it (temporarily), wait until he releases an updated mod, or start over mod-free and play it as the developer intended.

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
Dead giveaway right there, buddy. Like many of us , you are cheating scum. :ROFLMAO:
You were using Sancho's mod in your previous games, it puts stuff in your save files.

either go ti his pages and find his "save fixer" to unfuck it (temporarily), wait until he releases an updated mod, or start over mod-free and play it as the developer intended.
Busted --- earlier saves look ok before I turned to the dark side

khoasin

Apr 16, 2019
I love this game. But there's a lot of throwaway dialogue that just keep going on and on, without telling anything more about them.

Reactions: tonydurrant

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Has there been many scenes with the sorority girl having sex with prospective candidates? Seems the game introduced that, but has it continued or dropped the thread?

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
well. it SHOULD mean something!
V0.01 is ususally the very first entry
V0.5 - the game is half done
V1.0 games first complete release
everything after = bugfixing nd/or enhancing
2.0 = remake
Alpha= untested, features missing (YOU are the tester! don't complain!)
Beta = in testing, last bugfixes

but I know, that nobody really cares...
so we have gems like V8.4163 - with 30 minutes gameplay...:cry:
Yeah. No it doesn't. Software version numbering has sweet fuck all to do with the decimal system and percentages. And never has. The standard has existed for decades. And was taught in my programming classes in the fucking 90's. X.Y.Z

Where X= the full version iterations. 1, 2, 3, whatever.
Y=major iteration changes of content.
Z= minor changes like bug fixes or spelling corrections that have no content bearing, or very little.

You can have a game with literally HUNDREDS of non 1.0 iterations. All it means is how many substantial changes/adds to content that have occurred one iteration to the other.

Just because amateurs don't bother to learn the standard doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Or that the versioning means whatever 'definition' ppl pull out of their asses.

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
The game itself is great, but there are some problems .
game is very characteristic, in a harem story, the mc and every girl is in love with heart . Sex animations are rich and very delicate .
There are two issues that I think are critical, and that clearly affect my game experience .
1 : All the girls in the game are slim, although there are some big tits, but these thin bodies can not appear concave and convex curves, the overall picture is not attractive , the images of these girls are too young .
2 : The numerical statistics in the game are too complicated and meaningless. The main character has a large number of different attribute statistics, which are tedious and complicated but not useful in the game. At least for this pure campus harem story, these attributes are too much .
The game as a whole is very good, and the character is very distinct, the slim girls and the school atmosphere is very different from other games .

(Copied in the rating and posted again here just to mark the game, the author doesn't have to reply to me, I'm happy with the game)

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
I do gotta say I agree that lots of the models look too young. would be nice to see a real milf in this. and maybe models that are more busty esc

• Red Heart
Reactions: kshyk

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
1 : All the girls in the game are slim, although there are some big tits, but these thin bodies can not appear concave and convex curves, the overall picture is not attractive , the images of these girls are too young .
2 : The numerical statistics in the game are too complicated and meaningless. The main character has a large number of different attribute statistics, which are tedious and complicated but not useful in the game. At least for this pure campus harem story, these attributes are too much .
The game as a whole is very good, and the character is very distinct, the slim girls and the school atmosphere is very different from other games .
Not going to talk about body preferences, but the 2nd issue can be easily fixed by cheating on the phone. That's what I did right at the beginning even during my first playthrough. Never touched any of the girls points or anything but when a game has MC's attributes like that it's usually annoying so better cheat if you can and it also annoys you.

Reactions: homejorz
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes