Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I like a double order of Rachel over-easy with a side of buttered Roxy myself. Wasn't much of a Sara fan but damn bud, this little kitten can cook:
View attachment 2216330

MC "Hmm... Here's so much of everything... With what I should start, sweetheart?"
Sara "Oh, hee-hee, let me show what we've got..."
Sara "Here are a chicken with beans and radishes, next to it are spaghetti and meatballs..."
Sara "Then fish with fries, two big tacos, two pieces of strawberry cupcake and two glasses with mango juice."
Sara "And this is a steak with mashed potatoes and mushrooms at this plate in my hand."

Rachel still wins in my book though. Super freak in the sack and being she's only 26 with her shit together to boot makes her a keeper for sure.
I'll eat the tray, then have her third taco for dessert.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
okay, yea, i dont have a traceback there.
Okay. Then do this for me. I know you'll think I'm either crazy for full of shit but trust me, I've been around the block a time or two. Make a new directory named whatever you want. For example let's call it "MikeWillisUniversity". Inside that directory install either the original or the compressed full version of the VN. Don't do anything else (don't do any other shenanigans like uncompiling, etc.) then run it and report back. If that is successful then delete your other shitty install and move the new installation (cut/paste or move) wherever you wish it to reside on your HDD.

Jun 13, 2022
Okay. Then do this for me. I know you'll think I'm either crazy for full of shit but trust me, I've been around the block a time or two. Make a new directory named whatever you want. For example let's call it "MikeWillisUniversity". Inside that directory install either the original or the compressed full version of the VN. Don't do anything else (don't do any other shenanigans like uncompiling, etc.) then run it and report back. If that is successful then delete your other shitty install and move the new installation (cut/paste or move) wherever you wish it to reside on your HDD.
Downloading a fresh copy now, thanks.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
If you ask me I would say two more updates or this game lost all his strings to reality. Don't get me wrong but is it possible MC lost half of his brain or IQ between 0.9.5 and 1.1.0? He acts dumber and dumber with each day. I mean... seriously?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope I get it all wrong. I've liked this game so far. Roxy is my girl. But the story is getting weird in a way I can't imagine how this could be fixed. MC is standing at the end of a blind alley. With every update MC hold this game of lies with the girls up it would be more unrealistic and become annoying.
I partially agree what Tremonia and Sancho have said. Sancho was right: at the end of the day, this game, along with others on this site, is still a fantasy, a sexual imagination, something that is beyond the realm of reality no matter how the devs or players want it to be. If you find it hard to swallow: drop it, exit the fantasy, no big deal.
But even something as "fake" as AVNs should follow certain rules and logics, otherwise players would find them hard to digest. Solo/harem relationship setting, in my opinion, is something that every AVN dev needs to specify and represent early and clear, and every choice should have "consequences" if the game is implemented with point system. If the game aims for solo relationships, dating/flirting with multiple LIs should be ended as early as possible, otherwise it will backfire; if the game aims for harem relationships, LIs need to know the existence of others without being hidden in the dark. Yet in UoP MC miraculously survive from date 1 to 1.1.0 version after dating/having sexual relationship with every LI he can catch., and this is not a game that sets in fantasy world with magic corruption skills. I know the choice lies in every player, but the fact that the cheating/betrayal/pseudo-harem route is the one that suffers the least and gains the most contents is something that beyond my understanding. If the game will still focus on solo relationship as it still hasn't the harem tag, it means in the future there'll be a major falldown and players that choose to date multiple girls in order to gain more contents will be faced with hours of useless saves, and I'm afraid that it will just be what Tremonia have said: "lost all his strings to reality".

Reactions: Tremonia

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
The game itself is good, scene with Rachel in her apartment is perfect. But WTF with this new update? if I put an update to the 1.0.0 it won't start, when I try to start 1.1.0 - it does not allow to load ANY save!

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
You make it sound like this is the first adult VN you've ever played.
No, that's not. I've played some AVN. Some of them were obviously not realistic. That's not my problem with it. If the story is consistent. Sure, there are AVN like "My new family" which are clearly made to be unrealistic. This could be fun too.
This particular VN certainly isn't shooting for "realism". It's a romp, just roll with it. Dev gotta keep those "harem" folks happy since you could go through the VN with just Roxy if you wished... so you ending up with more than her is really on you bud.
Well, to me this AVN seems to be a story with consistent strings anchored in a realistic setting. There's a little bit of drama about this Pollard dude and the sorority but it purports to be a realistic setting. It goes well (in an AVN way) until update 1.0.0/1.0.5. It was fun to see and I was curious to see how MC would unravel this knot. If the dev want a harem game he could made the story about it. A harem is very unrealistic but you said it: it's an AVN. If the way to the harem is telled consistent I can live with that and have fun with it. UoP is more about cheating and betray at this point and it destroys this good game. There are so many ways to solve this problem but with this update the dev have set MC in a train to nowhere. It can be fixed but it seems that's not wanted.
And fwiw (imho) the MC in "Sunshine Love" is way dumber... by a longshot :ROFLMAO:
I don't know this AVN. A dumb MC can be fun. Is this a AVN you would recommend to play?

If the game aims for solo relationships, dating/flirting with multiple LIs should be ended as early as possible, otherwise it will backfire; if the game aims for harem relationships, LIs need to know the existence of others without being hidden in the dark.
That's exactly what I meant.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I don't know this AVN. A dumb MC can be fun. Is this a AVN you would recommend to play?
I play Sunshine Love and it's a fun game with some great LIs. If you're against three-way, just avoid the twins.

The language is a little bit off - not terribly, but like someone that has spoken English for a good while, but it wasn't the language they grew up speaking, so it's sometimes a little formalistic. MC's portrayal comes off as a little dim because he is written as not always getting the gist of what's going on and he acts more surprised than many think he should when someone comes on to him. The language issue doesn't help that.

You should check it out if, for no other reason, to encounter "Machete" as one of the characters - an LI's father. ;)

Reactions: Tremonia

GrabbleGribble

Jul 23, 2022
It seems like the direction of the story is a gaggle. It started off good, now it has me scratching my head. MC starts off pining over Carol, then Rachel comes along and now hes pining for her, and Carol has disappeared. He keeps telling Rachel he wants more with her, even a family. Then he goes and fuckes around with all dorm college girls like Sara, getting them to fall in love with him. Does he want a harem or does he want a monogamous relationship with Rachel? It's all getting very confusing.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
harem please
Not sure if you are a man or women, but to become part of a harem, you should not try to get that in a computer game.
The easiest way might be looking for a domina, but that is not the same as being part of a harem. Maybe ask in a Swinging Party if you can become part of a harem.
Maybe if you pay enough, you might join a harem within a computer game, but I'm not sure if you would really enjoy this.

Last edited:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
harem please
You know a sentence should be understandable. My english isn't good too but I think with a little more than two words the most of my sentences could be help the readers of my posts to understand me. What do you want to tell us with your two words?

• Angry
Reactions: ThaDude1977
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes