norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
So I've got this guy banging every single chick he can. Now he's made several of them his "girlfriend" and he talks all "lovey dovey" to most of them. He's pretty much a total prick because he's blantantly cheating on everyone. When is his worl going to come crashing down on top of him? I'm excited for that part happen and see if he's able to save even 1 relationship or if he's going to just ruin his whole life :devilish:
well a stiff dick has no conscious....

The Dev. could have it all blow up in his face and ended up with no one - ending up being Sasha's bitch in the dungeon. Or Dev may have the story end with different routes, with happy ending with one LI. as it stands now the story line doesn't bode well for a harem ending.

my particular favorite is Nikki and she needs her own memory folder. :sneaky: and the Natalie and Mallory story has potential...

mcjosh147

Aug 20, 2022
Thank you for this information. I've asked myself the whole time "Tremonia, best dude of all, will leevicious saves work or not?"

Jokes aside. You have to give more information if you want an answer. Which version do you use? Form which version are the saves? Do you using any mods? Which system do you have?
Ain't too hard to understand that we've been having issues with the latest version since there are no comments regarding the same issue in previous versions. Stop trying to sound clever please. Cheers! :D

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: Tremonia and Rare77

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Ain't too hard to understand that we've been having issues with the latest version since there are no comments regarding the same issue in previous versions. Stop trying to sound clever please. Cheers! :D
Bless your heart! Stop trying to sound condescending, please.

If you'd been around a bit (maybe you have and this is your throw away when you want to be rude), you'll realize that many games start running into save errors this far in, especially those with significant mod packages. To understand what may be causing it, it helps to know what mod packages are being used; the last version played and the current version loaded; whether PC/Linux, Mac or Android; from a compressed download, full direct download, torrent download; whether the player is using a new system (might be looking to the wrong place for the saves); and potentially other issues as each variable can have consequences.

Now, kindly run along and let the adults have a discussion. We know you lack the capacity to even sound clever, much less be clever. Ta! :D

Reactions: Tremonia

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Is Kim's path negatively affected if you go and help Sara when she calls you? I wouldn't go, but that would unfortunately close Ashley's path.

Reactions: Juri my Waifu

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Is Kim's path negatively affected if you go and help Sara when she calls you? I wouldn't go, but that would unfortunately close Ashley's path.
You mean Sara's path is closed. I think Ashley is still available. Kim's role isn't clear by now. She helps you in the story but what outcome this help has you can't see at the moment.

Reactions: DADIANA

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
You mean Sara's path is closed. I think Ashley is still available. Kim's role isn't clear by now. She helps you in the story but what outcome this help has you can't see at the moment.
I remember not seeing any more content with both Ashley and Sara.
Now I'm doing a new playthrough and was considering accepting the call just to keep Ashley's path active. But I also like Kim a lot so that's why I was asking if going to help Sara is really bad for Kim's path.

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
I remember not seeing any more content with both Ashley and Sara.
Now I'm doing a new playthrough and was considering accepting the call just to keep Ashley's path active. But I also like Kim a lot so that's why I was asking if going to help Sara is really bad for Kim's path.
Are you talking about when MC meet Kim at the pub and you can have sex in the bathroom ? If that's the scene I'm thinking about you have some choices there with Kim :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Are you talking about when MC meet Kim at the pub and you can have sex in the bathroom ? If that's the scene I'm thinking about you have some choices there with Kim :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm still playing the 1.0.5 version. On this playthrough I can continue Ashley's path even though I didn't even receive Sara's call while being with Kim in the club. So I assume that in my previous playthrough I must have somehow rejected Ashley without realizing and incorrectly assumed it was because I didn't answer Sara's call. I'm glad to see their paths aren't tied to each other.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes