Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Guess I'll accept that since it's much better than the alternative "Stacy" which would have likely pissed me off. :ROFLMAO:
Could've been Brad, which is pretty awful. Then again, that was an inside joke in college and likely wouldn't translate here. ;)

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
So I've got this guy banging every single chick he can. Now he's made several of them his "girlfriend" and he talks all "lovey dovey" to most of them. He's pretty much a total prick because he's blantantly cheating on everyone. When is his worl going to come crashing down on top of him? I'm excited for that part happen and see if he's able to save even 1 relationship or if he's going to just ruin his whole life :devilish:
It may be possible to have harem later in game Dev said in notes he would like to have a harem ending but hasn't figured it out how yet. So there still a possiblity of harem.

Reactions: Xypher

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
My only problem with Non Harem games is unless there is an amazing plot aside from LI the game gets boring. You pick your Li and then the other Li is forced in your face and the one you picked doesn't have enough content. It's like the game is trying to force you into a harem but will punish you in the end because it's not a harem game.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
My only problem with Non Harem games is unless there is an amazing plot aside from LI the game gets boring. You pick your Li and then the other Li is forced in your face and the one you picked doesn't have enough content. It's like the game is trying to force you into a harem but will punish you in the end because it's not a harem game.
this basically sums up the majority of complaints from this game

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes