ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
this basically sums up the majority of complaints from this game
The Dev did say he would like to have a harem ending he just didn't know how to yet. I hope he doesn't do like so many others do and turn all the Li's Bisexual to justify a harem. That's almost worse than not having the harem. Not much into the Lesbian/Bi content. Harem doesn't = lesbian/bi

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
The Dev did say he would like to have a harem ending he just didn't know how to yet. I hope he doesn't do like so many others do and turn all the Li's Bisexual to justify a harem. That's almost worse than not having the harem. Not much into the Lesbian/Bi content. Harem doesn't = lesbian/bi
You're not wrong, but women have a much higher tendency to be OK with same-sex involvement on average, and they aren't hammered as badly about it as men tend to be. If a girl experiments in college, she was just having fun/going through a phase. If a guy does it, he's a faggot. Very imbalanced standards there.

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
There's a problem with the extra scenes not showing up in the gallery. My game has SanchoMod installed; does that have anything to do with it or is it just a regular bug?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
... Dev said in notes he would like to have a harem ending but hasn't figured it out how yet. ...
If this is correct then folks should be a bit nervous. In my experience I haven't seen many VN's pull off proper endings if they weren't planned out before the project is initiated. Sure, tweaks are made to all media creation (novels, motion picture, music, etc) but the foundation should be set from the get-go, not "winging it" later which typically leads to a feasco. Just my two cents.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Rape proponents get put on ignore.
First of all Gangbang does not mean rape. You can totally have a gangbang on a consentual agreement.

Secondly This is fiction we are talking about and not reality. In Fact more than half of women have rape fantasies. Why? Because it is for many exciting to loose control over a situation. In fact most romance novels written by women for women have such fantasies in it.

BUT!!! And this is a big but. This does NOT mean that they want to be raped in real life. This is pure fictional content

Reactions: phreadom and xw1

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
First of all Gangbang does not mean rape. You can totally have a gangbang on a consentual agreement.

Secondly This is fiction we are talking about and not reality. In Fact more than half of women have rape fantasies. Why? Because it is for many exciting to loose control over a situation. In fact most romance novels written by women for women have such fantasies in it.

BUT!!! And this is a big but. This does NOT mean that they want to be raped in real life. This is pure fictional content
True. However, I think that person was more being a troll. Hence my trollish(Assholish?) comment about kicking in the nuts and that person wanting to be gangbanged.

Reactions: sava75

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

Most of those I've heard of resulted from copious alcohol, drugs and frat boys. "Consent" wasn't real, and no one got punished - at least not back in the day. Suggesting someone should be gangbanged is almost always suggesting a nonconsensual encounter. A woman that has been raped will tell other women with rape fantasies that they're entirely out of their minds and need serious help. This I know first hand. A woman NEVER gets over it.

Adios.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes