Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The Dev has just announced a Christmas Special...
________

[News] Dev's blog #58
Hey there!
  • one event dedicated to the 2nd Anniversary of UoP -- 70% complete
At the moment, about 200 renders and 3 animations are ready (a total of 220-240 renders and 3 animations are planned)
This will be a fairly small update, so the version of the game will remain the same (1.1.0)
The special update will be available to everyone on the release.
As it turned out, I made a mistake with the fact that active patrons will be able to change their tiers during the billing pause. I probably misunderstood some of Patreon's support articles. Nevertheless, I tried to help everyone who encountered any problems during the pause period.

Reactions: Boobs Lover

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Can someone leak the extended version please?
Against my previously made statement...
There is obviously no Patreon who shares this version with us.
...it seems that V1.1.0 is only available as Basic Version. I don't know for sure but it seems so after the less of information the devs let us see on Patreon. If you click at Patreon on the pinned post with the link to the Extended Version it's a link to a post about a V1.0.5. It's not that smart from the devs that you can't see informations about the availability of current versions. They should make a clear post what you get if you pledge. At the moment it's misleading. Since V1.0.0 I contemplate to pledge but this kind of information politics is one of the points that make me hesitate.

• Angry
Reactions: Belzeebub$

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Against my previously made statement......it seems that V1.1.0 is only available as Basic Version. I don't know for sure but it seems so after the less of information the devs let us see on Patreon. If you click at Patreon on the pinned post with the link to the Extended Version it's a link to a post about a V1.0.5. It's not that smart from the devs that you can't see informations about the availability of current versions. They should make a clear post what you get if you pledge. At the moment it's misleading. Since V1.0.0 I contemplate to pledge but this kind of information politics is one of the points that make me hesitate.
A721E3E2-95C3-480F-AF18-FF42AE4C9CD6.jpeg 7B13BF25-E1ED-414D-B394-E0D86935AF8B.jpeg
Read this thread, it’s been posted/explained why the extended version hasn’t leaked. Only Patrons who are in that $20 tier are able to download it as of now. Other Patrons can’t upgrade their tier during the freeze. No new Patrons. Billing is supposed to start up again on the 29th so check back then.

It’s one thing if you don’t understand especially if English is your not your native language, I get that. But really all you had to do was scroll down the feed to see there is an extended edition.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Belzeebub$

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
It’s one thing if you don’t understand especially if English is your not your native language, I get that. But really all you had to do was scroll down the feed to see there is an extended edition.
Thats what I meant. Is there a download behind this post or not? All we see is the headline. What I meant is this tagged post:
a.png

If you click that link you get this:
b.png

That's all I've wrote. I don't see any more. I can scroll as much as I want. If you're not a patron you can't see the information you mentioned. That's why I said it's not smart from the devs. Such informations should be accesible by potential customers and that's what we are: customers. No need to be rude.

Reactions: sidiouspein

JM24

May 27, 2021
it seems that V1.1.0 is only available as Basic Version. I don't know for sure but it seems so after the less of information the devs let us see on Patreon. If you click at Patreon on the pinned post with the link to the Extended Version it's a link to a post about a V1.0.5.
I don't understand. Does that mean there is no extended V1.1.0 at all? From how I understand your words, the link to the latest extended version (1.1.0) is actually that of the previous one (1.0.5). Is that what you are trying to say?

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Thats what I meant. Is there a download behind this post or not? All we see is the headline. What I meant is this tagged post:
View attachment 2255698

If you click that link you get this:
View attachment 2255701

That's all I've wrote. I don't see any more. I can scroll as much as I want. If you're not a patron you can't see the information you mentioned. That's why I said it's not smart from the devs. Such informations should be accesible by potential customers and that's what we are: customers. No need to be rude.
The links weren’t updated to the newest version. There wasn’t a reason to update it since no one new can join. There is an option to follow creators on Patreon when they do public (free without subscriptions)posts but you should be able to see posts(only the main headings and a few lines) of posts that are behind the paywall.

64A6A848-A160-4F0F-B51B-D710CB91F6C0.png

I don't understand. Does that mean there is no extended V1.1.0 at all? From how I understand your words, the link to the latest extended version (1.1.0) is actually that of the previous one (1.0.5). Is that what you are trying to say?
There is, the link that was mentioned wasn’t updated to reflect the newest version.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Is that what you are trying to say?
No, the link to the Extended Version shows no version number and if you follow this link you reach the post of the Extended Version 1.0.5.

The links weren’t updated to the newest version.
Well, how should anyone know?

There wasn’t a reason to update it since no one new can join.
I have to repeat myself: well, how should anyone know?

There is an option to follow creators on Patreon when they do public (free without subscriptions)posts but you should be able to see posts(only the main headings and a few lines) of posts that are behind the paywall.
Dude, I know, I'm a german and all germans are dumb. We are the dumbest of all nations. Maybe I'm the dumbest of the dumbest of all dumb germans. That's why my english isn't as good as yours. Please excuse my birth defect. I'll try to be born in an english speaking country next time. Hopefully not the US... But,pal, I pledge several Creators at Patreon and know how the feed works.

THIS is all you see if you're not a patron:
a.png

If you're clicking on "Continue reading" you goes straight ahead to the Patron Checkout.
b.png

So tell me, please, where exactly on my screenshots I can see that's a download link behind and not just an information note adressed to the 20$ tier patrons? Don't tell me it's something logical. No, it's not. There are many Creators out there who posts informations exactly to those tiers who are concerned.

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Well, how should anyone know?

I have to repeat myself: well, how should anyone know?
It is irrelevant. Once you can subscribe, you'll see there is a newer version, but since no new user can subscribe, it doesn't matter that the link is updated. The patrons who have access to that tier, can see there are links in the feed. Potential customers won't be able to join now, but if they are really interested they can always come back.

You're excused. You've been interested in subscribing since the end of July, you see the Dev logs posted here. You're fully aware of how Dream Now runs things. All you had to say was there is a billing pause, new users can't subscribe and current patrons can't upgrade their subscription, instead you made it more confusing for people whose English is not as good as yours. Although that doesn't excuse the user for not reading this thread to find out why the extended version hasn't leaked here.

We're just going to go in circles, so say your piece and afterwards we can put each other on ignore. Happy Holidays!

draggon1

Apr 16, 2020
People, give me a help, this game don't have a harem tag, but its permits you have multiple girlfrinds, but playing the game i notice sometimes events where the mc became worried of some charactes interacting with themselves, so my question is this:
Whe can convice those girlfriends to a harem or i'am heading for a bad end?
Shold i choose one and stick to it and ignore the story of others?

Jul 23, 2021
People, give me a help, this game don't have a harem tag, but its permits you have multiple girlfrinds, but playing the game i notice sometimes events where the mc became worried of some charactes interacting with themselves, so my question is this:
Whe can convice those girlfriends to a harem or i'am heading for a bad end?
Shold i choose one and stick to it and ignore the story of others?
Developer Notes, Page 1 will give you answer.

Reactions: draggon1

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
It is irrelevant.
No, it's not. I explained myself why I made my suggestions. How could it be irrelevant to explain yourself? How can it be irrelevant to want the reader of my posts can understand me?
Once you can subscribe, you'll see there is a newer version, but since no new user can subscribe, it doesn't matter that the link is updated.
Sir, do you have read what I wrote there? I wrote you can't see there's a newer version and I criticized that you have to subscribe to get a information about what you get if you subscribe. The pinned post from Dream Now at Patreon only shows that V1.0.5 Extended Version is available. More information you can't get there. Why should anyone pay to see informations about what you get if you pay? It's Dream Now who want to sell their game. So it's Dream Now too who have to give the basic informations to pontential customers. It sure does matter that the link isn't updated. Everyone who reads the post has no chance to realize there's a newer version.
You're fully aware of how Dream Now runs things.
No, I'm not. Would I be aware I hadn't answered the way I did. I'm not a clairvoyant. Sure, I play this game a lot and it's one of my favourites like anyone can recognize based on my avatar and my signature. But it doesn't mean that I know everything what's going on with the devs. I have a life myself and AVN's are only a really small part of it. And how you can see I've corrected myself on basis of the information Dream Now delivered TO ME on Patreon. It was my selfcorection on what you answered because you can see obviously more informations. But again: it's not my fault Dream Now don't give the most important information (what you get if you pay) to all.
All you had to say was there is a billing pause, new users can't subscribe and current patrons can't upgrade their subscription, instead you made it more confusing for people whose English is not as good as yours.
Well, it's not my job to play a spokesman for Dream Now. I would have say that there is a billing pause if I would have known about that. But Dream Now doesn't wants me to know because I'm not a patron at the moment.
We're just going to go in circles, so say your piece and afterwards we can put each other on ignore.
This is real mature, dude. I've never ignored people and you're not the one who let me start with it. We are both well raised humans, aren't we? It's possible to made arguments on basis of facts. Only there's a misunderstanding it's no need to ignore each other. I would have give the correct informations if Dream Now had give them. You can't blame me for a lack of informations which Dream Now has to give.

And now: let's shake the hands and let us talk about the AVN and not about the information politics of the devs. You seem to be a patron. What do you think? Could you share the Extended Version with us?

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I would have say that there is a billing pause if I would have known about that. But Dream Now doesn't wants me to know because I'm not a patron at the moment.
I wanted to stay out of this, but holiday break started and I have a little time, so...

Regardless, the wording of your recent posts have been misleading and caused some confusion here, not the dev or his Patreon page. I'm not a sub of this game either but thanks to tonydurrant sharing dev updates from Patreon, even I knew about a billing pause. A quick search here and I found that you've been with this thread as early as August 2022. There have been at least three Patreon posts about the billing pause re-posted since November. You did not have to be a patron to know about it.
Dev's blog, with news of 1.1.0 and their plans for December...

[News] Dev's blog #55
Hey there!
The development is going almost according to plan. By "almost" I mean that the next update will be a little more than I expected. For the most part, this happened because I significantly expanded the event with Kim + got a little carried away with Rachel and Nikki.
Usually, updates contained about 2500-3500 lines of new code and 600-700 renders. At the moment, I already have 3500 lines of code and almost 800 renders, despite the fact that I have just started working on a big event with Sara and have not even started working on additional events.
I'm just letting you know that the update may be delayed a bit (release in the second half of November anyway).
But I think it's not a problem to wait a little longer to get a little more content. Especially since I plan to put billing on pause in December.
Briefly about December:
  • Current patrons won't be charged (starting from December 1 up to December 31, inclusive)
  • I will release a special update with several special events (Anniversary event(s), Christmas/New Year's Eve event(s), and maybe something else)
  • After that, I'll spend the rest of 2022 on the remake
  • If I have enough time, I will redesign the Patreon page and the in-game main menu
  • I may spend some time developing v1.1.5
  • All December custom renders will be Christmas/New Year's Eve-themed
I'm going to write a detailed post about December a little later.
More about the v1.1.0
1) Events:

• 1 big event with Rachel -- 100% complete
  • 1 small and 1 big event with Sara -- 100% and 20% complete
  • 1 event with Nikki -- 100% complete
  • 1 event with Kim (2 paths) -- 100% complete
  • 1 event with Sasha -- 100% complete
+ according to the results of , Ashley and Yuki will receive one additional event each. I haven't started working on these events yet.
2) Renders and animations:
About 790 renders and 8 animations are ready
I think that the final amount of renders in the next update will be around 1000. It will be the biggest update of all time.
______

[News] Dev's blog #56
Hey there!
The Basic version of 1.1.0 is still in development. I just finished working on a big event with Sara*. It only remains to write dialogues and render pictures for additional events with Ashley and Yuki. I don't know how much time I'll spend on them, but I hope about 3-5 days. After that, v1.1.0 need to be proofread and then it will be ready for public release (I still plan to release an update in November).
* In the last 10 days, development has been going a little slower than I had planned due to minor technical problems that led to a small upgrade/repair of my PC. Some of those problems have not been completely solved yet, but at least now they don't prevent me from working in the usual mode.
Then, while the Basic version is being proofread, I will start working on the Extended one. I think it will take me about 7-10 more days, so most likely the Extended version will be published in the last days of November or early December. You won't be overcharged, though.
I remind you that there will be a billing pause in December. Although it turned out that after switching to a new type of billing schedule**, the billing pause conditions also changed (these changes don't affect active patrons too much). I will write about these changes in a special public post about December.
** I mean, now you are charged on the day you join, and then monthly on that same date, and not only on the first day of the month as before
The second part of Sneak peeks v1.1.0 will be released in the coming days. I just want to make at least one render for the events with Ashley and Yuki and add them to the post, too.

• 1 big event with Rachel -- 100% complete
  • 1 small and 1 big event with Sara -- 100% and 100% complete
  • 1 event with Nikki -- 100% complete
  • 1 event with Kim (2 paths) -- 100% complete
  • 1 event with Sasha -- 100% complete
  • 1 event with Yuki -- 0% complete
  • 1 event with Ashley -- 0% complete
2) Renders and animations:
About 1100 renders and 8 animations are ready
________

[News] Dev's blog #58
Hey there!
  • one event dedicated to the 2nd Anniversary of UoP -- 70% complete
At the moment, about 200 renders and 3 animations are ready (a total of 220-240 renders and 3 animations are planned)
This will be a fairly small update, so the version of the game will remain the same (1.1.0)
The special update will be available to everyone on the release.
As it turned out, I made a mistake with the fact that active patrons will be able to change their tiers during the billing pause. I probably misunderstood some of Patreon's support articles. Nevertheless, I tried to help everyone who encountered any problems during the pause period.

Reactions: DeliteDouche

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Let me help set this straight: v1.1.0 Extended exists. I know since I pre-ported SanchoMod to it the fifth through the seventh, because I have access to scripts. I'm not a supplier so my hands are tied until it drops from a supply source. I have no other answers but there's no debatable conspiracy, just so ya know. Regards and stay warm.

kohunronin

Sep 25, 2021
I run PC. Android always seems sketchy to me - probably some interplay between the device resources and the fact that it's an Android port conversion rather than a specifically designed app. If you haven't tried to reinstall, maybe try to see what else you have running concurrently - these games like to have a lot of free room to work in.
just reinstall and redownload and reinstall didnt works*sad emoji here*..any ideaas?

lfxyf001

Mar 15, 2021
Is there no upgrade patch for the extended version?
If there is no extended version, then you can't see the album gallery.
You can only see the episode gallery.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes