fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
From Discord:

I hope that all of you are doing great and already celebrating Christmas / New Year. Thank you for spending another year with me and "University of Problems". I really appreciate your support and I'll continue to try my best the next year. And since it's time for presents, here's a little one from me. It's a couple of special events that will be a great end to 2022. Have a happy and peaceful Holidays!
PC:

MAC:
Android:
Patch to v1.1.0 Basic (special content included):
Only special content patch:

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
From Discord:

I hope that all of you are doing great and already celebrating Christmas / New Year. Thank you for spending another year with me and "University of Problems". I really appreciate your support and I'll continue to try my best the next year. And since it's time for presents, here's a little one from me. It's a couple of special events that will be a great end to 2022. Have a happy and peaceful Holidays!
PC:
Mega Google Drive
MAC: Mega Google Drive
Android: Mega Google Drive Workupload
Patch to v1.1.0 Basic (special content included): Mega Google Drive
Only special content patch: Mega Google Drive

Is this holiday special content only? Still no extended version eh?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
My favorite redhaired xmas elf - there's no nicer, hornier and more beautiful ornament for the christmas wood err tree :love:

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Is this holiday special content only? Still no extended version eh?
Yup, no Extended yet... its just a holiday special. Simply use Update Only (174MB) and you are set to go.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Will update my repack soon... Happy holidays and lovely new year to all :cool:
Screenshot_2.png

time for that evil laugh again lol

PS: I asked permission to leak this since it's been so long. Dev requested me not to..
sorry guys
but Dev is continuing his pledges from 29th. so someone can leak after

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
From Discord:

PC:
Mega Google Drive
MAC: Mega Google Drive
Android: Mega Google Drive Workupload
Patch to v1.1.0 Basic (special content included): Mega Google Drive
Only special content patch: Mega Google Drive

if he changed their hairstyle we wouldn't know who is who by looking at this pic lol.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
damnhow much time waiting for extended?? i really would play 1 ogf my fav VN...uff

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes