alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Any idea why this update isn't shown on the Latest Updates page? I don't have any filters on, I just clicked the red LATEST UPDATES link at the top of the page.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Happy Christmas wiht this game getting special hollidays scenes for the occasion.
This game also made it to the latest updates page, will probably get bumped outta there in the 2nd or 3rd page this week .. unless the extra drops and makes a splash.
It's 1.10 Basic+Special
Any idea why this update isn't shown on the Latest Updates page? I don't have any filters on, I just clicked the red LATEST UPDATES link at the top of the page.
Is it juts me or the extra is not available for everyone?
Not until 29th most likely

Maybe because its still technically the same game version and just a different edition, but I could be wrong

• Angry
Reactions: Y.Gromov

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Happy Christmas wiht this game getting special hollidays scenes for the occasion.
This game also made it to the latest updates page, will probably get bumped outta there in the 2nd or 3rd page this week .. unless the extra drops and makes a splash.
I now see it on the latest updates page, but it wasn't there earlier. I think the page is/was broken somehow.

Reactions: phreadom

Hallowicked

Jun 21, 2022
Started to play this again an in the splitsecond i see abby seducing the first Girl then Ashley my brain started to drool again.I always loved these scenes and they have a special place in my head.

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Some scenes in the gallery missing in game,i mean for example massage scene turns to sex in gallery but in game it ends without sex.Are they canon,just a bonus or am i in the wrong path

Yukio

Sep 26, 2017
Some scenes in the gallery missing in game,i mean for example massage scene turns to sex in gallery but in game it ends without sex.Are they canon,just a bonus or am i in the wrong path
What you see in memory is canon, what you see in extra is either filler (like the massage to sex scene you mentioned) or a different POV of a canon scene (like Rachel masturbating which happens in story but don't actually see it) but mostly filler

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
What you see in memory is canon, what you see in extra is either filler (like the massage to sex scene you mentioned) or a different POV of a canon scene (like Rachel masturbating which happens in story but don't actually see it) but mostly filler
I see thank you,i was thinking if im missing points

Reactions: Yukio

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
OP really needs to add 1.0.5 Extended back in until 1.1.0 Extended drops (probably next couple days?) For now they've removed access to ANY of the extended material by apparently mistakenly thinking the Special edition of 1.1.0 was the Extended, which it isn't.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
OP really needs to add 1.0.5 Extended back in until 1.1.0 Extended drops (probably next couple days?) For now they've removed access to ANY of the extended material by apparently mistakenly thinking the Special edition of 1.1.0 was the Extended, which it isn't.
For 1.0.5 Extended PC ONLY:
Mega:

Mixdrop:

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
Can someone please upload the compressed files on GoFile or Mega? Sorry but for some reason workupload and pixel sites dont load for me.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes