GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Ok, so I've played it, and am loving it so far! Wish the girls had a bit more variety to their body shapes, but whatever.
Like I wrote before, I don't really care for the brown-haired girl (Carol?), but that Rachel is something else entirely! :love:

Alas, I done fucked up and now the geeky blonde doesn't wanna talk to me anymore. :cry:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
You know a sentence should be understandable. My english isn't good too but I think with a little more than two words the most of my sentences could be help the readers of my posts to understand me. What do you want to tell us with your two words?
Native English speaker here. Honestly, that response is perfectly acceptable (though not punctuated) if taken in context. I was skimming through, and it appears to be the poster's response to the immediately preceding post, answering as his version of the MC, that, given the choice of a harem or monogamy with Rachel, he would choose "harem". I didn't even think about it until I saw these two responses to it.

What is missing from his two word response, if taken on a stand alone basis, is the context. Had he quoted the thread he was responding to, then the context would have been readily apparent to all and a simple response of "Harem, please." perfectly acceptable for most. Because of the way I was going through the thread, I connected the response to the previous post, generating the context in my own mind without the visual cue of a quote.

Here endeth today's colloquial English Grammar lesson. ;):LOL:

Reactions: Pif paf

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Native English speaker here. Honestly, that response is perfectly acceptable (though not punctuated) if taken in context. I was skimming through, and it appears to be the poster's response to the immediately preceding post, answering as his version of the MC, that, given the choice of a harem or monogamy with Rachel, he would choose "harem". I didn't even think about it until I saw these two responses to it.

What is missing from his two word response, if taken on a stand alone basis, is the context. Had he quoted the thread he was responding to, then the context would have been readily apparent to all and a simple response of "Harem, please." perfectly acceptable for most. Because of the way I was going through the thread, I connected the response to the previous post, generating the context in my own mind without the visual cue of a quote.

Here endeth today's colloquial English Grammar lesson. ;):LOL:
Och my...Thank you so much Professor, it will definitely help me in dealing with native speakers further on!

• Haha
Reactions: botc76

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Hello,
I'm stuck and I don't understand why I'm going around in circles. If you have a solution
thank you for your help
Might be best to actually describe your issue... like, with words. Don't know about others but I'm not mixing your save with my 1000+ saves from different playthrough of this game AND launch the game to see what the problem is just for your pretty face.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
my saves are not working...
Thank you for this information. I've asked myself the whole time "Tremonia, best dude of all, will leevicious saves work or not?"

Jokes aside. You have to give more information if you want an answer. Which version do you use? Form which version are the saves? Do you using any mods? Which system do you have?

Jan 15, 2019
So I've got this guy banging every single chick he can. Now he's made several of them his "girlfriend" and he talks all "lovey dovey" to most of them. He's pretty much a total prick because he's blantantly cheating on everyone. When is his worl going to come crashing down on top of him? I'm excited for that part happen and see if he's able to save even 1 relationship or if he's going to just ruin his whole life :devilish:

Reactions: norm7777
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes