Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
1677554809448.png
Yeah... take it easy and put your damn seatbelt on before I slam these brakes and you boink your head on the dash. Don't need no lip from you on this threesome proposition there little Missy... :ROFLMAO:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
For you Ashley solo fans:

Can't figure out how to get the Ashley lewd in U20? Well, I hope you made a save point before possibly taking Sara to the cabin in the previous update (technically that was automatically set in U16)... cause you can't do that. You must also have obtained Ashley's lewd in U18. That's the keys to her solo kingdom.

You're welcome.

Bottom line: Sara at the cabin can award the Player either SaraSolo or Sara/Ashley-Triangle. AshleySolo is required to obtain U20's Ash lewd and you can't have taken Sara to the cabin in U19 (again, technically you can't be on Sara's path, period since you basically auto-date her based on U16's event variable which is ultimately based on the choice you made with her in U8). That particular U8 choice was here (yeah, quite some time ago, right?):
1677562182052.png
Ashley's path goes back to U4 (for reference):
1677563484082.png

This ain't the harem you thought it was.... told ya so. Bet you like them SanchoSplits now, right?

Last edited:

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Welp, looks like it's (almost) time to replay from the beginning again (just waiting for Sancho but not in a hurry, it's gonna take more than one evening anyway).
This ain't the harem you thought it was.... told ya so. Bet you like them SanchoSplits now, right?
But it's not an "ending", right ? There's still hope, right ?
Sara and Ashley are my favorites anyway, I just don't want Roxy and Rachel to get hurt :HideThePain:
I reckon Carol and Yuki could be happy together though.

Thanks for the heads up about the events btw.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Welp, looks like it's (almost) time to replay from the beginning again (just waiting for Sancho but not in a hurry, it's gonna take more than one evening anyway).

But it's not an "ending", right ? There's still hope, right ?
Sara and Ashley are my favorites anyway, I just don't want Roxy and Rachel to get hurt :HideThePain:
I reckon Carol and Yuki could be happy together though.

Thanks for the heads up about the events btw.
An ending? No. It's a pathing split. In this case there's SaraSolo, AshleySolo, or SaraAshleyTriangle.... the other option for pathing is no Sara and Ashley. Those are the four choice regarding those two LI's to date.

Reactions: PervyParadox

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Since they take a lot of time to deliver updates, this is an easy way to relieve some anxiety and also promote their funding source. Win-Win situation. I don't see how this is bad.
for one as me thaty don'ìt lie dlc and cosmetic stuff ing ame u can understand why i don't like 2 or more version of the same game...

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I'm not saying this is happening in this game, but I've notice alot of VN's let the "slow build" relationship go on sometimes a little too long. There is a sweet spot that a dev can find with building sexual tension between scenes and alot of the times I've noticed slow build for the sake of it, not to create better tension. The stuff with Nicky is pretty hot, but is kinda getting silly

TLDR when build goes on for too long it gets boring. When there is no tension building at all, it is also boring.

Find the center!
as for the basic, extended ,special,etc version orf the vn..is called milking ,sadly this become more and more anoying..bbut i really like this VN and there is not much to complain about it apart the 2 versions

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
An ending? No. It's a pathing split. In this case there's SaraSolo, AshleySolo, or SaraAshleyTriangle.... the other option for pathing is no Sara and Ashley. Those are the four choice regarding those two LI's to date.
Oh right that's you meant, got it. Yeah, being able to see all the paths even if we don't choose them is kinda dope, so thanks for that too. But damn don't put "ain't" and "harem" in the same sentence man please, that shit's scary :oops:

Anyway I'll get out of your notifications and back to waiting patiently now.

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
How can I saw the extra scenes? I press unlock extra scenes from the phone but nothing happens (extra scenes page is empty). Any idea?

Screenshot 2023-03-01 001954.png

Screenshot 2023-03-01 001919.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
University of Problems - MultiMod (U19 / v1.1.0 Extended Update)
View attachment 2272780

Comprehensive, reliable, stable. Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
SanchoMod Update (v1.1.5 Ext)
UoP_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.

Links in the mod's OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

Changlelog:
  • Updated to latest VN version
  • Updated to latest Core code v7b
  • Recoded the menu screens due to dev updating the GUI
  • Added MainMenu return button for Load, Settings, SanchoMod screens
  • Added page number to Load/Save screens
  • Removed dialogue box during panning scnenes
  • Resolved alt-character name changes not reflecting inside the phone msg app
  • Recoded about half of the ChoiceGuide
  • Recoded SanchoCheats
  • Removed Natalie and added Nikki to SanchoCheats
  • Recoded portions of the FreeRoam guide
  • All the other things I didn't have time to write down while coding the update
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
How can I saw the extra scenes? I press unlock extra scenes from the phone but nothing happens (extra scenes page is empty). Any idea?

View attachment 2427373

View attachment 2427375
Yes, I have an idea... your install is completely fucked up. You have the Extended scripts inside a Basic install (you don't have the Extended image assets). Start over and don't get cute... either install the Extended full file or the Basic w/ the Ext update. That's it, don't do anything else, no other shenanigans. Done. Try either and report back please.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
sara ashley traingle is the way then (y) but this path will preclude the otherss? i mean roxy and carol mainly

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
SanchoMod Update (v1.1.5 Ext)
View attachment 2427402
Go get you some.

Links in the mod's OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

Changlelog:
  • Updated to latest VN version
  • Updated to latest Core code v7b
  • Recoded the menu screens due to dev updating the GUI
  • Added MainMenu return button for Load, Settings, SanchoMod screens
  • Added page number to Load/Save screens
  • Removed dialogue box during panning scnenes
  • Resolved alt-character name changes not reflecting inside the phone msg app
  • Recoded about half of the ChoiceGuide
  • Recoded SanchoCheats
  • Removed Natalie and added Nikki to SanchoCheats
  • Recoded portions of the FreeRoam guide
  • All the other things I didn't have time to write down while coding the update
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.
so 8u alrerady updated your mod?? you are amazing dude. thanks a lot

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes