Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
The changelog said one small event with rachel but i wasn't able to access it. Any solutions?
1) To get that scene in the new update you should have completed all 3 payments to Sasha to help Rachel with her ex-husband.

2) If you haven't replayed the previous v.1.1.0 starting from the Sasha event, you'll fail to get that scene in this new v.1.1.5. That may lead to more bugs in the future updates.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
2) If you haven't replayed the previous v.1.1.0 starting from the Sasha event, you'll fail to get that scene in this new v.1.1.5. That may lead to more bugs in the future updates.
Good morning. That might not be the only thing leading to issues later. As you likely know there were other changes in previous updates as well as noted here. Just an FYI.

Reactions: rock7476

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
sara ashley traingle is the way then (y) but this path will preclude the otherss? i mean roxy and carol mainly
Currently it does not preclude them... in the future I have no idea. Always makes saves prior to pathing splits, always. This will save you from an LI crash and burn scenario imho.

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
okay i fixed my issue with PVU Lewd, had to down load ext. version. played the the game various routes. but now cant seem to figure out how to unlock the two PVUs and the last Ashley memories.

1677686595807.png 1677686634416.png

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
I honestly haven't played this for at least 4 updates now. From what I'm seeing in previous posts regarding some of the changes to previous updates, would I be better off waiting to play this again, or maybe just start over from scratch?

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
1) To get that scene in the new update you should have completed all 3 payments to Sasha to help Rachel with her ex-husband.

Been away a bit. I did 1.1.0 Extended, but you're saying 1.1.5 actually does more than bugfixes and grammar/spelling fixes? There's additional content that won't be picked up if we wait for the next "major" update? I checked the change log but it didn't say anything about 1.1.5, and I'm not going to download a game this big again just to see what the packed change log says.

Thanks.

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
I can't help but have a love/hate relationship with this game... the dev obviously put a lot of work into the feet models for every girl and teases them at EVERY possible opportunity but does NOTHING with it... only two footjob events in the entire game so far, seems like such a waste... :(

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
But damn don't put "ain't" and "harem" in the same sentence man please, that shit's scary :oops:
It's already not a harem though... it's gonna be interesting to see how many chiks you can end up with, but I'm assuming you won't be able to "catch 'em all" in the end.

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
It's already not a harem though... it's gonna be interesting to see how many chiks you can end up with, but I'm assuming you won't be able to "catch 'em all" in the end.
Yeaaah the dev did say somewhere that it was a possibility. I can't find the message exactly but my hopes are coming from somewhere. Anyway, it also seems to me that it's a little late to set it up though, the talks with Sara and Ashley went a little weird in the last update because it seemingly came out of nowhere. I think these talks should have taken place earlier to ease the girls into the idea, and it probably need more interactions between the girls (even without MC) to make it less weird.

Though Sara and Ashley are my favs, having to reject any of the other LIs would just break my heart so until I'm proven otherwise I'll keep hoping we can end up with all somehow :whistle:

MinatoGBF

Jan 27, 2023
Very good game, w8ting for more :p

I know maybe this is only for patreons but I would love to see more long hair girls (all girls has short hair or collected) and more lingerie (Rachel has a lot of frames with it but I mean scenes).

BTW, Sasha best woman ever :D

• Angry
Reactions: Zoomaa and Among Us
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes