Nov 30, 2022
You're getting me wrong, I want to see an EPIC crashdown! ALL the girls find out about each other and MC is left with nothing but burning ash!! :) I onlly felt cheated with Ivy cause it was a logical reaction on Ashley's part and not the beatdown MC deserved!!
Bruh.. it's AVN so if the girls find out about each other they will immediately have an orgy with the main character :ROFLMAO:

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
This have to be one ending if the novel wants to be a at least a little bit realistic.
Intertwined is doing it well, so far, you can be a manwhore and really screw things up! Become a Rock Star "kind of " did it. You can lose 3 LIs in one epic scene at the hospital (including MC getting kicked in the nuts!!). But MC can STILL come out with a hot LI or a throuple.

Reactions: SolarWindCatcher

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I sincerely hope DreamNow is considering a Season breakpoint or Part1/Part2, etc type of overall project path. These file sizes are getting quite hefty to maintain all versions. I knew I should have grabbed an extra SSD raid config for this VN... :ROFLMAO:
If you're using Windows you can always usr their poor man's version of JBOD, just extend your drive volume to the new drive.

kacsa

Sep 15, 2018
Hi!

How can I get: 1.1.5 Ashley – Good path ?

If you have sex with Ivy (no anal) OR If you DONT -> You go threesome path
If you have sex with Ivy WITH anal -> You go bad path

Does someone know?

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Wuuut, not fuck Ivy? How is that possible? I try, but I'm not able to click this choice.....
Two words : alternate realities. You can just go fuck Ivy, then reload and choose to not fuck Ivy. This way you'll get the good wholesome scenes with Nikki and Ashley afterwards, BUT thanks to the gallery you'll still be able to enter the reality in which you fucked the shit out of Ivy, and then fuck her as many times as you want without consequences.

I mean, that's understandable because she's hot AF. The thing is she's just that. Not worth ruining any of the other girl's path. She belongs more in the gallery than in the story. Or, as some famous archaeologist would say, "she belongs in a museum."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: RHead and TGafy

Res1dent

Jun 15, 2021
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0.0 Extended + Multimod by Sancho1969
Size 1.22 GB
This bugfix un-fucks the Extras menu. Sorry about that was just dumb-ass-ness on my part.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Did u updated this? For the latest release?

accelturn

May 6, 2020
It's been a year since I've checked on this game and the girls are still as beautiful as ever. The storyline for each girl is great and I'm curious to see how the overlaps for a harem setup look like for this. Looking forward to the next update.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hey guys i haven't played this yet can you focus on one love interest or are you forced to bang all of them i prefer to play games where you can focus on one girl.
Also how creepy is the mc in this alot of games i have played lately like big brother the mc being a complete creep made me stop playing.

Player51

Apr 12, 2020
Hey guys i haven't played this yet can you focus on one love interest or are you forced to bang all of them i prefer to play games where you can focus on one girl.
Also how creepy is the mc in this alot of games i have played lately like big brother the mc being a complete creep made me stop playing.
So far the MC is a nice guy, polite and reserved. You can focus on one, or you can have a few. Some paths conflict so you can't have everyone.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So far the MC is a nice guy, polite and reserved. You can focus on one, or you can have a few. Some paths conflict so you can't have everyone.
[/QUOT

Cool the two biggest problems i have with some visual novels is forced sex and even worse the mc being a complete creep so i think i might try this out.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
You can't have them all in the long run but it's no problem to concentrate on just one LI.

Reactions: Joshy92
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes