Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Update 1.2.0 is ready!

Early access (basic ver) -
Extended version -

General release - will take place on May 1.

Changelog:
Main:
1) Renders:
- 1151 renders and 10 animations (+ 117 renders, 4 animations, and 6 PVU Lewd pics in the Extended version)
2) Events:
- 1 event with Rachel (2 versions)
- 1 event with Yuki
- 1 big event with Lexi
- 1 event with Natalie (Natalie/Mallory) +1 lewd event in the Extended ver.
- 1 big event with Roxy
- 1 additional event with Nikki +1 lewd event in the Extended ver.
- 1 additional event with Ashley

Minor:
- some bug fixes
- some code optimization (hopefully this will make the translators' work easier in the future)
View attachment 2580251
Here we go folks.... and yes, I had a head's up with a testing build a few days back but I didn't get a chance to DL it to start updating the mod... so the heads-up only allowed me to prep for a bit of coding changes made during the dev's testing. I really had no idea DreamNow was this close to being done with Final. Ugh.... gonna be another long weekend as there's other VN's dropping in the next 6-36hrs or so. ROXY!!!! Get my damn whiskey!!!

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Taking odds on this being an oxymoron:

" - 1 additional event with Nikki +1 lewd event in the Extended ver. "

Nikki lewd events are about as rare as a unicorn jumping over a rainbow wrapped in barbed-wire, ain't it? :ROFLMAO:

Nikki Lewd Event == Jumbo Shrimp
They've been moving this way - so many others to please so far. ;) If it's an extra "in game", then maybe a tug initially followed up by a little oral appreciation from MC with a BJ once she gets him "extended"? Or maybe that just means a scene in the "Extras".

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Does this game never get a request thread?
Not really needed bud. It's a very popular VN, those that don't have it want it, those that have it are loyal supporters and either aren't suppliers or don't leak until a bit of time has passed. Been that way for a while.

Edit: Doh! KotD and I posted at same time :ROFLMAO:

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
If you can't wait for extended

Here's the Basic

Walkthrough

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
^ Extended was here but there seem to be some bugs (even with fix #1), maybe its better to wait for now...

I was working on a compressed version just now :HideThePain:
Bugs ya say? I haven't encountered any at least not yet. lol
The bugs in the extra version are the gallery on the extra tab, 3 or 4 replay scenes are mixed up and pointing to the wrong scene etc.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes