Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Looks like there is an Ashley scene I didn't get naturally on any of my paths in the latest release. I expect I have to have rejected Sara to get it, but I'm not certain. Was able to see it via Sancho Gallery, but am curious about where it occurs organically. It's the third scene, includes a but plug, anal fingering and pussy rubbing.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Yeah, just befriend Sara or stay indifferent (no jogging together), but don't romance Sara's path while doing Ashley's. Above that you don't bang Ivy or stop before the anal part. Or fuck her in her ass, but in v0.8.5 you don't pretend to be Ashley's boyfriend (don't put on a little performance). Good luck.
Not gonna gonna go back and do that - Sara's my best girl (I have a type). Normally a redhead guy, but the two redheads, while completely romancable and fine, aren't my ideal. I'll just keep using Sancho and find the stuff I'm not willing to do a replay to claim.

The way the scene is done, though, I can see it potentially being recycled as part of the path I've chosen as I get Ashley up to speed to be part of a MS/Sara/Ash throuple.

Kokodeska

Feb 24, 2021
Man why is this still not blowing up this is so good all the characters is beautiful and sexy, have different personalities, and the release of each update is fast not other games takes a long time but still short playtime on releasing their games so it should deserve more players and comments

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
Man why is this still not blowing up this is so good all the characters is beautiful and sexy, have different personalities, and the release of each update is fast not other games takes a long time but still short playtime on releasing their games so it should deserve more players and comments
The game is good, but has a lot of flaws. Yes, the visuals are amazing, especially the animations. But there is something uncanny about the way the characters all look very similar. The writing is also, not that great tbh. Extremely generic and the characters are just harem girl tropes personified.

But you are right, considering the good visuals and the consistent updates, I expected this to be way more popular than it is

JustAmou

Jul 11, 2020
View attachment 2551642

[News] Dev's blog #65

Hey there!

- Ended (Nikki and Ashley won, again)

- Ended (Nikki and Natalie+Mallory won)

Important

The development of update 1.2.0 is going fine. In the last two weeks, I've been a little off schedule due to some issues, so I think development is now a couple of days behind what I had originally planned. That's not bad news, though. I'm sure I'll catch up if I work hard next week.

Currently, about 90-95% of the planned scope of work has been completed (applies to the basic version). The content for the Extended version is 10% ready.

The roughly scheduled release date for version 1.2.0 is the second half of April.

The next sets of sneak peeks (basic and extra versions) will be published in the coming days.

About the v1.2.0 update

1) Events:

Basic:
  • 1 event with Rachel (2 versions) -- 100% complete
  • 1 big event with Roxy -- 100% complete
  • 1 event with Lexi -- 100% complete
  • 1 event with Natalie (Natalie/Mallory) -- 90% complete
  • 1 event with Yuki -- 100% complete
  • 1 additional event with Nikki -- 100% complete
  • 1 additional event with Ashley -- 100% complete
Extended:
  • 1 event with Nikki -- 10% complete
  • 1 event with Natalie/Mallory -- 0% complete
2) Renders and animations:

Basic:
  • 1080 renders and 10 animations are ready -- Roughly planned: 1000-1200 renders and 8-10 animations
Extended:
  • A couple of renders and 3 animations are ready -- Roughly planned: 100-200 renders and 4-6 animations
3) Other things:
  • some bug fixes
  • some code optimization (hopefully this will make the translators' work easier in the future)

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Me too... I'm crazy about Sarah, too bad I can't find the reference model and the settings.
I like the rest - but she's my best girl in this game, which is odd because I usually go for the redhead first. Lately, though, the personality portrayed seems to be my guiding light. Smart, shy and a little bit damaged seems to be my kryptonite.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Hope the next update comes out ASAP
The same here. UoP was the first AVN that I played, so I probably have a duckling syndrome )) but the renders are so beautiful. I played three times in a row because the first two I could not get Rachel whom I found hot as hell with her long legs and impeccable style. ;)
And then I just liked Nikki. She's finally got promited to the main girls so I'm eagerly waiting for the next update to see some more of her. And also Nataly/Melory line needs to reach its highest point. So, this update will be the most exciting one, I just feel it )

Last edited:

pranabray

Jan 3, 2021
Why do the Android version of these games require the mandatory permission of 'allow management of all files' in order to to run/open?
How are we supposed to trust an unknown app without any given credibility of the creator?

Reactions: Among Us

pranabray

Jan 3, 2021
I don't understand what's piracy got to do with any of the security issues I'm raising here. I'm a pirate if i steal or torrent data from the internet without the creators legal permission, sure. I'm again a pirate if i use download links of games from this domain. Okay, agreed. But I don't know the people behind the publishing of these games personally, nor do they ever reveal their identities. Wouldn't it be idiotic to give them permission to access and manage 'all' of of my files in my android. What madness would that be

Reactions: Among Us

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I don't understand what's piracy got to do with any of the security issues I'm raising here. I'm a pirate if i steal or torrent data from the internet without the creators legal permission, sure. I'm again a pirate if i use download links of games from this domain. Okay, agreed. But I don't know the people behind the publishing of these games personally, nor do they ever reveal their identities. Wouldn't it be idiotic to give them permission to access and manage 'all' of of my files in my android. What madness would that be
I'm not trying to start anything here, it's just that you originally asked for credibility here. Hence, the meme.
If you actually are serious in your query, let's do this.
Checking the OP, we can see that the game's been here since late 2020 and there's a link to the dev's Patreon site which has been open since 2019. If there were security issues, you'd find complaints here and the Patreon overlords would have taken down that page long ago.
1682657356453.png
Between the number of developers here and the number of people playing I doubt the players that know who these devs are irl pass 3%. (This one's a personal guesstimate)
Phishing, malware, and being hacked are legitimate concerns and if they really weigh on you, either stick to games directly from the app store or buy a separate device solely for the purpose of playing adult games.

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
Update 1.2.0 is ready!
Hero needed :)
Update 1.2.0 is ready!

Early access (basic ver) -
Extended version -

General release - will take place on May 1.

Changelog:
Main:
1) Renders:
- 1151 renders and 10 animations (+ 117 renders, 4 animations, and 6 PVU Lewd pics in the Extended version)
2) Events:
- 1 event with Rachel (2 versions)
- 1 event with Yuki
- 1 big event with Lexi
- 1 event with Natalie (Natalie/Mallory) +1 lewd event in the Extended ver.
- 1 big event with Roxy
- 1 additional event with Nikki +1 lewd event in the Extended ver.
- 1 additional event with Ashley

Minor:
- some bug fixes
- some code optimization (hopefully this will make the translators' work easier in the future)
1682716527641.png

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes