DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Get well soon to the developer, come back safely. :sneaky:
Best wishes, and get well soon, DreamNow !!
I hope you get well soon DreamNow
He has been one of the most consistent devs ever. Even back then when he used to drop updates every month or now with updates after every 2-3 months, the content is always more than what many milking shits drop in a year. That's why now when he is saying he has covid and is ill, you know he saying the truth and not lying just to get more time. Get well soon dev, update may come later but health should always come first

#Getwellsoon
#DreamNow
Thanks, guys! I've been back at work since yesterday.

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Here's a post-Covid news update from DreamNow...
________

update24_nikki_10a.jpg
[News] Dev's blog #75

Hey there!
- Ended (Ashley, Nikki and Roxy are the winners)
- Ended ("Ashley or Ashley+Sara" and Roxy are the winners)
As I mentioned before, COVID-19 was a brand new experience for me. I initially thought it might be similar to a severe cold, but I had no clue it could hit you this hard. I mean, it was one of the roughest weeks of my life. I've never felt so messed up and helpless before.
The good news is, I'm on the mend now and feeling much better. Still dealing with some weird weakness and fatigue lingering around, though. My doc tells me it's the post-COVID syndrome, and it can stick around for a few months. But hey, I'm getting better every day, so I really hope that I'll be fully recovered by the end of the week.
I can't quite crank out the same level of work as before just yet, so I'm not gonna drop any specific release dates for the update right now. My main focus is on that previously mentioned one-week delay, so stay tuned for further updates.
Speaking of the update, here's where we're at: I've knocked out about 75-85% of what's on the roadmap. The rough target for the 1.3.5 update is early November.
Thank you all for your understanding and patience.

• 1 event with Rachel -- 100% complete
  • another event with Rachel -- 10% complete
  • 1 event with Roxy + the first appearance of Laura -- 100% complete
  • 1 event with Kim -- 100% complete
  • 1 event with Sara (Sara + Ashley) -- 100% complete
  • 1 additional event with Ashley -- 100% complete
  • 1 additional event with Nikki -- 80% complete
Also, there was this one main event I had planned, but I've decided to chuck it off the list for now. I'm not entirely sure if it's a good fit for this update, and I wanna lighten the workload a bit so I don't push the release too far back.
But who knows, as I get closer to the final stages of development, I might just find some room for that event after all.
2) Renders and animations:
910 renders and 12 animations are ready -- Roughly planned: 1000-1200 renders and 8-10 animations
3) Other things:
  • some bug fixes

Spider231

Feb 3, 2023
________

View attachment 3017402
[News] Dev's blog #75

Hey there!
As I mentioned before, COVID-19 was a brand new experience for me. I initially thought it might be similar to a severe cold, but I had no clue it could hit you this hard. I mean, it was one of the roughest weeks of my life. I've never felt so messed up and helpless before.
The good news is, I'm on the mend now and feeling much better. Still dealing with some weird weakness and fatigue lingering around, though. My doc tells me it's the post-COVID syndrome, and it can stick around for a few months. But hey, I'm getting better every day, so I really hope that I'll be fully recovered by the end of the week.
I can't quite crank out the same level of work as before just yet, so I'm not gonna drop any specific release dates for the update right now. My main focus is on that previously mentioned one-week delay, so stay tuned for further updates.
Speaking of the update, here's where we're at: I've knocked out about 75-85% of what's on the roadmap. The rough target for the 1.3.5 update is early November.

Also, there was this one main event I had planned, but I've decided to chuck it off the list for now. I'm not entirely sure if it's a good fit for this update, and I wanna lighten the workload a bit so I don't push the release too far back.
But who knows, as I get closer to the final stages of development, I might just find some room for that event after all.
910 renders and 12 animations are ready -- Roughly planned: 1000-1200 renders and 8-10 animations
3) Other things:
  • some bug fixes

Reactions: k1ngSt0n3

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
________

View attachment 3017402
[News] Dev's blog #75

Hey there!

3) Other things:
  • some bug fixes

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
its like all women have same face structures the only diff is hair
I think with all these freqent questions the Dev needs to make a prequel to this game explaining that they all are products of incest :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Thoughts about November and December -
1698439012039.png

Hey there!

This is a big news post about how UoP development is shaping up for next two months and what you can expect for the rest of the year.

So, let me start by saying that back in October, I caught COVID. It was a pretty tough experience, probably because it was my first encounter with that disease. But the good news is I'm totally fine now. However, what really matters is that I had to take a break and stay in bed for nearly two weeks because of the illness. As a result, the update will be a bit delayed compared to the original plan. I had initially set it for the end of October, but now it's looking more like the first half of November.

Next up, UoP is about to turn 3 years old at the beginning of November. It's been quite a journey, and I'm sure there's more to come. In one of my previous news posts, I talked about plans to celebrate this milestone with some special events. I also intended to take a short break from development right after I finish with them, lasting until the end of November. But then I got hit with COVID, and you can imagine how that messed up my original plan.

So, to sum up what's happening in November/December:

1. First and foremost, I'm putting the final touches on the 1.3.5 update. I should have it wrapped up by November 10.
  2. Next, I'm diving into a special anniversary update, consisting of one my event and two events chosen through special polls. I'm aiming to have this update ready at the crossroads of November and December.
  3. After that, I've got one or two more special events in mind, this time in honor of Christmas and New Year's Day. They'll be the final pieces of content for 2023.
  4. To cap off the year, I'm taking a 2-week break at the end of December (which was originally scheduled to take place in November).
  5. Custom renders, wallpapers, and news will continue to roll out as usual. Patrons at the $5+ level will have the chance to vote for the first-anniversary event, and those at the $30+ level can also cast their votes for the second-anniversary event. Details about voting events for Christmas and The New Year will be coming your way later.
I understand that not everyone is into special events (since they're not considered canon) and want to get regular updates ASAP. But honestly, I'd prefer not to dive into development on the 1.4.0 update this year. I've got less than 2 months to pull it off, and I also need to create at least one special event for both the UoP anniversary and Christmas/New Year's. Plus, there are big holidays coming up, and I'd like to enjoy them instead of being glued to my computer, desperately trying to meet an update deadline. Of course, I could start the development of the 1.4.0 update in December and finish it in January, but I don't want to do that because it might get chaotic with the holidays.

On top of all this, I still have a ton of work to do on redesigning the early UoP updates. I need to dedicate at least a week in December to tackle this task; otherwise, I'll never finish the remake. By the way, once it's ready, that version will be published on Steam.

I'm also not ruling out the possibility that during these two months, I might find the time and motivation to start working on the 1.4.0 update.

Ideally, I'd love to pause my Patreon page so that none of my current patrons are charged for subscriptions in November and December. Unfortunately, after switching to charging every month on the subscription date instead of the 1st of every month as it used to be, I can't pause my page without affecting new subscribers' access to paid content. They just can't make a pledge while my page is on pause. It's a Patreon rule that I can't change. Some of UoP fans had significant issues with this last year. So, it makes more sense to me to not pause my page and keep it open for new patrons to subscribe. I mean, if you're a current patron and you're not on board with my plans for the next couple of months, you can simply cancel your subscription and come back later.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback on all of this. Maybe you have questions, thoughts, or anything else to share. Feel free to drop them in the comments section.

Just in case I might have forgotten to mention something important here, be sure to check out this post in a few days. I'll be adding any new information right at the very beginning of the post.

Best wishes,
Dream Now

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Thoughts about November and December -
View attachment 3038823

Hey there!

This is a big news post about how UoP development is shaping up for next two months and what you can expect for the rest of the year.

So, let me start by saying that back in October, I caught COVID. It was a pretty tough experience, probably because it was my first encounter with that disease. But the good news is I'm totally fine now. However, what really matters is that I had to take a break and stay in bed for nearly two weeks because of the illness. As a result, the update will be a bit delayed compared to the original plan. I had initially set it for the end of October, but now it's looking more like the first half of November.

Next up, UoP is about to turn 3 years old at the beginning of November. It's been quite a journey, and I'm sure there's more to come. In one of my previous news posts, I talked about plans to celebrate this milestone with some special events. I also intended to take a short break from development right after I finish with them, lasting until the end of November. But then I got hit with COVID, and you can imagine how that messed up my original plan.

So, to sum up what's happening in November/December:

1. First and foremost, I'm putting the final touches on the 1.3.5 update. I should have it wrapped up by November 10.
  2. Next, I'm diving into a special anniversary update, consisting of one my event and two events chosen through special polls. I'm aiming to have this update ready at the crossroads of November and December.
  3. After that, I've got one or two more special events in mind, this time in honor of Christmas and New Year's Day. They'll be the final pieces of content for 2023.
  4. To cap off the year, I'm taking a 2-week break at the end of December (which was originally scheduled to take place in November).
  5. Custom renders, wallpapers, and news will continue to roll out as usual. Patrons at the $5+ level will have the chance to vote for the first-anniversary event, and those at the $30+ level can also cast their votes for the second-anniversary event. Details about voting events for Christmas and The New Year will be coming your way later.
I understand that not everyone is into special events (since they're not considered canon) and want to get regular updates ASAP. But honestly, I'd prefer not to dive into development on the 1.4.0 update this year. I've got less than 2 months to pull it off, and I also need to create at least one special event for both the UoP anniversary and Christmas/New Year's. Plus, there are big holidays coming up, and I'd like to enjoy them instead of being glued to my computer, desperately trying to meet an update deadline. Of course, I could start the development of the 1.4.0 update in December and finish it in January, but I don't want to do that because it might get chaotic with the holidays.

On top of all this, I still have a ton of work to do on redesigning the early UoP updates. I need to dedicate at least a week in December to tackle this task; otherwise, I'll never finish the remake. By the way, once it's ready, that version will be published on Steam.

I'm also not ruling out the possibility that during these two months, I might find the time and motivation to start working on the 1.4.0 update.

Ideally, I'd love to pause my Patreon page so that none of my current patrons are charged for subscriptions in November and December. Unfortunately, after switching to charging every month on the subscription date instead of the 1st of every month as it used to be, I can't pause my page without affecting new subscribers' access to paid content. They just can't make a pledge while my page is on pause. It's a Patreon rule that I can't change. Some of UoP fans had significant issues with this last year. So, it makes more sense to me to not pause my page and keep it open for new patrons to subscribe. I mean, if you're a current patron and you're not on board with my plans for the next couple of months, you can simply cancel your subscription and come back later.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback on all of this. Maybe you have questions, thoughts, or anything else to share. Feel free to drop them in the comments section.

Just in case I might have forgotten to mention something important here, be sure to check out this post in a few days. I'll be adding any new information right at the very beginning of the post.

Best wishes,
Dream Now
Talk about work ethics and morals, this dev excels in both. I have seen devs not give a shit about delays and continue to bullshit along with charging every month and then there is Dream Now. I won't mind even if v1.40 arrives next year or dev wants to take a break as he deserves it. Looking forward to the future updates

#DreamNow

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Here's the latest Dev's blog post about progress with v1.3.5
_________
update24_rachel_23a.jpg
[News] Dev's blog #76

Hey there!
The Basic version of the update is nearly done. I just have a few small details to wrap up, and then I'll be ready to send it off for testing. The Extended version is set to start development in a couple of days.
I'm aiming to release both versions of the update before November 10th.

Basic:
  • 2 events with Rachel -- 100% complete
  • 1 additional event with Nikki -- 100% complete
Extended:
  • 1 extended scene with Ashley+Sara -- 0% complete
  • 1 extended scene with Roxy -- 0% complete
Basic:
  • 1179 renders and 12 animations are ready -- Roughly planned: 1000-1200 renders and 8-10 animations
Extended:
  • a few renders for now
3) Other things:
  • some bug fixes

yongshan0306

Nov 23, 2021
I guessed we have to wait for yuki content till the start of next year then, a little bummer but the dev definitely deserves some spare time.

Reactions: CptRexx

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Ok I did a search and it turned up nothing. I haven't seen an option to hack Rachaels laptop that is mentioned in the walkthrough. Is the walkthrough wrong or did I miss something? In my view Nikki should have been the MC's first LI in my view she is way hotter than Carol.

crazyalien78

Jan 18, 2023
Ok I did a search and it turned up nothing. I haven't seen an option to hack Rachaels laptop that is mentioned in the walkthrough. Is the walkthrough wrong or did I miss something?
after you have met with Zack and his crew, the following night as you search for Evidence, there is the Option "Search for something Interesting". This leads you to hack Rachel's Laptop and her Cam.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Ok I did a search and it turned up nothing. I haven't seen an option to hack Rachaels laptop that is mentioned in the walkthrough. Is the walkthrough wrong or did I miss something? In my view Nikki should have been the MC's first LI in my view she is way hotter than Carol.
She was later to be introduced in the game. Also, the Dev apparently wants to keep some slow burn and after corruption of Sara, Yuki is the only one except for Nikki who still (just barely) resists the MCs advances. :ROFLMAO:
But I agree with you, Nikki is the hottest girl in the game, next only to Roxy (who is just too slutty for my taste). But she is also a big tease, that's her power and strength as a character.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes