Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I think I am in the wrong place.
Aren't we all :p

Can you believe I actually forgot the MC was part of the basketball team until a read your post? :eek:
There was even a free-throw shooting mini-game in the early game. Holy fuck, it's been ages!
Yeah completely agree with him. Whatever came of the basketball team? Surely that would affect the story! Same with getting closer or pushing away the frat friends. Seems like it's all gone out the window in favor of a series of vignettes.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Yeah completely agree with him. Whatever came of the basketball team? Surely that would affect the story! Same with getting closer or pushing away the frat friends. Seems like it's all gone out the window in favor of a series of vignettes.
In the latest update, Yuki calls the MC out on his laziness, and she specifically mentions the basketball team. The MC's reply is stupid, something like I'm not really convinced about that, or I was never feeling it, or something similar. He IS a member of the team, doesn't anyone from the team ever remind him or at least ask him wtf he's doing?
Nah, the dev simply wanted to get rid of the basketball subplot, that's all. The game's story is increasingly crappier.

• Sad
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

GuyOneTwo

Oct 18, 2021
Small help, I'm at the point in story where Sasha gives 3 options to either help carol, rachel or deal with max. Which of the three has a better outcome?

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Just say you are one of the types mentioned above who starts begging for heroes the moment you see an update on patreon.... It's okay.
You realize this site doesn't cater to just University of Problems, right? There are many other games here to play while a title's being worked on.

TonyTotten

Dec 24, 2022
the "update only" link updates the game from which version? Can I use the "update to 1.3.0" with 1.2.0 Extended?

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
News of progress for v1.3.5, and news of short term plans for after the release in the second half of this month. It looks like we will be treated to TWO Rachel events :love: and Roxy fans are not going to be left out either.
_________

update24_roxy_25i.jpg
[News] Dev's blog #73
Yesterday
Hey there!
- Ended (Ashley, Nikki and Roxy are the winners)
- will wrap up on October 8th ("Ashley or Ashley+Sara" and Roxy are leading so far)
Right now, I've completed around 70-75% of the planned work.
The roughly scheduled release date for 1.3.5 update is the second half of October.
About November:
Speaking of November, UoP is turning 3 years old at the beginning of the month!
It's a significant milestone for me, so I'm planning to finish up the 1.3.5 update by the end of October and then take a couple of weeks off. During the remaining weeks leading up to December, instead of working on the regular update, I'll be dedicating my time to creating special events to celebrate the 3-year anniversary and possibly some content for the upcoming Christmas/New Year season. These special events will be part of a special update at the end of November.
I'll be posting an announcement with all the details on this topic, so stay tuned for more information!

• 1 event with Rachel -- 100% complete
  • 1 event with Roxy + the first appearance of Laura -- 100% complete
  • 1 event with Kim -- 100% complete
  • 1 event with Sara (Sara + Ashley) -- 100% complete
  • 1 additional event with Ashley -- 100% complete
  • 1 additional event with Nikki -- 30% complete
Also, my plans for the 1.3.5 update include:
  • Another event with Rachel and one main event are still in the plans.
The voting for the additional events was a bit tricky this time since we ended up with three winners: Ashley (37%), Nikki (21%), and Roxy (20%). Roxy may have lost by just one percent, but I felt she deserved some extra attention. So, as a fair compromise, Ashley and Nikki, as the top winners, will each get one additional event, while Roxy will receive some expansion to her originally planned event. It's a way to give each character their due.
2) Renders and animations:
824 renders and 12 animations are ready -- Roughly planned: 1000-1200 renders and 8-10 animations
3) Other things:
  • some bug fixes

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
News from the Dev - they have Covid :( which will mean a delay to the new version. Best Wishes and Get Well Soon Dream Now!
________

1697096849269.png

Hey there!
I caught COVID a couple of days ago, guys. It's my first time dealing with it, actually.
Right now, I'm stuck in bed, popping pills and all that. Unfortunately, this means I had to hit the pause button on the new update development. I'm just not feeling up to it at the moment.
Hopefully, it'll only take a few days, but I can't say for sure. However, I think I can muster up the energy to work on October custom render #1, but I doubt I'll manage anything more than that in the next few days.
As for that 1.3.5 update, I don't see any way I'll be able to drop it at the end of October like I originally wanted. Right now, I'm thinking I'll have to push the deadline back by a week, so expect the update to drop in early November.
Thanks for understanding!

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes