Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Ok I did a search and it turned up nothing. I haven't seen an option to hack Rachaels laptop that is mentioned in the walkthrough. Is the walkthrough wrong or did I miss something? In my view Nikki should have been the MC's first LI in my view she is way hotter than Carol.
She was later to be introduced in the game. Also, the Dev apparently wants to keep some slow burn and after corruption of Sara, Yuki is the only one except for Nikki who still (just barely) resists the MCs advances. :ROFLMAO:
But I agree with you, Nikki is the hottest girl in the game, next only to Roxy (who is just too slutty for my taste). But she is also a big tease, that's her power and strength as a character.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
She was later to be introduced in the game. Also, the Dev apparently wants to keep some slow burn and after corruption of Sara, Yuki is the only one except for Nikki who still (just barely) resists the MCs advances. :ROFLMAO:
But I agree with you, Nikki is the hottest girl in the game, next only to Roxy (who is just too slutty for my taste). But she is also a big tease, that's her power and strength as a character.
Roxy is a durty gurl, but she is also a giner, never been a big fan of gingers. I think there is some rule that every AVN has to have 2-4 red heads in them.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
looks great, though I'm sure with nikki itll just be a matter of time before you get hit over the head with ass-play scenes. :rolleyes:

Seriously has anyone else noticed this? If you don't like anal it's glaring- i'm totally cool with it being an option or with 1-2 girls having that as their own fetish or kink, but here it's pervasive, roxy nonstop, then ashley, then rachel - and it doesnt matter if you pick the "not into that at all" option with rachel, it doesn't set any vars of consequences because literally the next sex scene is her enthusing over her butt plug. Even with Lexi, the dev cant but help himself.

On a positive note, seeing those pics Im more happy than ever that Nikki displaced redhead as a main character, simply #1.

Reactions: _Cloud_

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Here is the latest Dev log.
_________

update24_nikki_14u.jpg
[News] Dev's blog #77

Hey there!
As for the Extended version, it's almost there too. I still need to write dialogues for the event with Sara and Ashley, as well as create the final renders, totaling around 60-80 pieces. Additionally, I'll need to test the Extended version before publishing it, but that shouldn't take long.
I expect the Extended version to be ready in 4-5 days. So, that means I'm still on track to launch version 1.3.5 in Early Access around November 10, just like I planned.

Basic:
  • 2 events with Rachel -- 100% complete
  • 2 events with Roxy (+ the first appearance of Laura in one of them) -- 100% complete
  • 1 event with Kim -- 100% complete
  • 1 event with Sara (Sara + Ashley) -- 100% complete
  • 1 additional event with Ashley -- 100% complete
  • 1 additional event with Nikki -- 100% complete
I split that event with Roxy into two since it makes more sense that way.
Extended:

• 1 extended scene with Ashley+Sara -- 10% complete
  • 1 extended scene with Roxy -- 90% complete
2) Renders and animations:
Basic:
  • 1177 renders and 12 animations are ready -- Roughly planned: 1000-1200 renders and 8-10 animations
Extended:
  • 90 renders and 5 animations are ready
3) Other things:
  • some bug fixes

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
So, what happened to Nataly plot line? So much build up for what exactly? And where is Yuki?
We have new girl Laura when not all the old ones have joined the happy family

• Angry
Reactions: Manshino
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes