Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well for PC I don't build it myself anyways, as I compress the original folder

The script version of the current one is v7.4.4. I just downloaded the full version. And the last full version+last compression all v7.4.4.
And so is my Compression (As I didn't rebuild it), I just remembered as its the PC version.
Thanks for checking that Bob, sincerely. I've a batch of DL'd compressed versions between 1.0.5 and 1.2.0 that are all 7.4.11 ... water under the bridge I reckon.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bob69

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Are we ever getting more Roxy content? Haven't seen her in 3 or 4 updates at least it seems like. Also what happened to spending the evening with Nikki in this update?

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
Am I playing a diff path or something. Did Rachel fall off the face of the earth? I have seen nothing of her since she told the MC to leave her house. Been like what 5 or 6 updates since I have seen anything of her.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Error while loading a save
Well, you previously used SanchoMod and bud, you have to wait for me to finish updating the mod.... I need more than 2hrs. If you no longer want to use the mod then see the mod's thread and install the "SaveFixer" which is in that thread's OP. If you do install it then it MUST be deleted before installing the pending mod update or shit will get all whack... they don't play nice with each other.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Are we ever getting more Roxy content? Haven't seen her in 3 or 4 updates at least it seems like. Also what happened to spending the evening with Nikki in this update?
You fucked up somewhere. MC spent the night Roxy with her in U22 which was... v1.2.5 (I think). Current v1.3.5 is U24 for reference. Otherwise Rachel, Nikki, Roxy, and Kim have scenes in U24. A bit of time is spent with Ashley and Sara as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: KiraJames

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I am going to sound like a douchebag.. soo (not really) sorry...

Giving ratings.. this is just another happy-go-fappy novel right? No real story or conflict, just some small events to disguise the lewd, right?

Or did I misunderstood the ratings?

Reactions: xw1 and wiwem71072

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
I am going to sound like a douchebag.. soo (not really) sorry...

Giving ratings.. this is just another happy-go-fappy novel right? No real story or conflict, just some small events to disguise the lewd, right?

Or did I misunderstood the ratings?
Sort of. Some story, some conflict, but nothing to serious. Not the best writing, but not bad. Navigation is good and there is plenty of well made scenes and animations. Those last two are its strong points.
Biggest downside is that all the girls have almost the same face. If it wasnt for that I would also rate it 4.5.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
The Rachel MC relationship was fantastic. She was definitely the star in the game and i'm glad we got to see the relationship evolve. This isn't one of those games that go oh you fucked her so time to skip to the ending, no that's just the start and its so refreshing. Honestly this is how you do a student teacher relationship right. Gonna be interesting when they get around to meeting the family members tho.

TLDR: Great game but i only played the Rachel love path and that was all i needed.

Last edited:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Do not download in current state unless you like reading only text and a black screen stating "couldnot download image" for 3/4 of the game!! Perstant saves are gone & once you try to quick tap to where you last saved, you see nothing but a cannot load image screen. DO BETTER DEV!!!
Before you blow up, you could have check this forum to see if anyone has experience that kind of issue. Also if you manually do the save in the VN, not only it save in the extracted VN folder, it would also save it in another location in your user profile if you are using Microsoft Windows.

In this case, did you use a Mod last time? Did you make your own backup of your save?

Also it does look like minor mistake with "..\Save\persistent" what I see in the compress download. However the question is is it also in the original download. If so, we just need to let the developer know about that, I am sure it was an honest mistake if that the case. Sometime it may be related to the VN product that there may be an unknown issue that not many are aware of that. Also some of the developers has testers to test it.

There is a trick that you can breeze through to where you last saved, it may take a moment to do it. Believe me, I had done the same thing on number of VN that was not usually the developer fault it has to do with the software update that once in a while will have a minor glitch that disrupts the save file as well the persistent file. The easy solution is to start all over.

Have a good day and be safe... (y)

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Before you blow up, you could have check this forum to see if anyone has experience that kind of issue. Also if you manually do the save in the VN, not only it save in the extracted VN folder, it would also save it in another location in your user profile if you are using Microsoft Windows.

In this case, did you use a Mod last time? Did you make your own backup of your save?

Also it does look like minor mistake with "..\Save\persistent" what I see in the compress download. However the question is is it also in the original download. If so, we just need to let the developer know about that, I am sure it was an honest mistake if that the case. Sometime it may be related to the VN product that there may be an unknown issue that not many are aware of that. Also some of the developers has testers to test it.

There is a trick that you can breeze through to where you last saved, it may take a moment to do it. Believe me, I had done the same thing on number of VN that was not usually the developer fault it has to do with the software update that once in a while will have a minor glitch that disrupts the save file as well the persistent file. The easy solution is to start all over.

Have a good day and be safe... (y)
Yup i downloaded the game today and had ZERO issues so no clue wtf that dude is talking about.

Reactions: KiraJames

darkpowered150

May 6, 2020
I didn't have any issues when I initially downloaded the game, but during one of the spy action sequences, bitdefender kicked in and detected a trojan virus. So...yeah maybe this developer is a little suspect.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
She is one of the most popular girl both in terms of fanbase and updates. May be you took a wrong path that excluded her?

Am I playing a diff path or something. Did Rachel fall off the face of the earth? I have seen nothing of her since she told the MC to leave her house. Been like what 5 or 6 updates since I have seen anything of her.
You have clearly made a wrong choise with her. I have also got kicked out by her in one of my playthroughs.
After I returned and made the right choice, her path has become my favorite. She has a lot of content and her love line is very nice and one of the most developed.

• Wow
Reactions: Malicre and MixQQ

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
The Rachel MC relationship was fantastic. She was definitely the star in the game and i'm glad we got to see the relationship evolve. This isn't one of those games that go oh you fucked her so time to skip to the ending, no that's just the start and its so refreshing. Honestly this is how you do a student teacher relationship right. Gonna be interesting when they get around to meeting the family members tho.

TLDR: Great game but i only played the Rachel love path and that was all i needed.
Also Rachel has the longest and the most beautiful legs in the Universe and she wears nylons, which just just my sort of thing and gives her a huge bonus in addition to her personality in my eyes. :love:

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Also Rachel has the longest and the most beautiful legs in the Universe and she wears nylons, which just just my sort of thing and gives her a huge bonus in addition to her personality in my eyes. :love:
damn, u totally fall in love with her bro

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Well, you previously used SanchoMod and bud, you have to wait for me to finish updating the mod.... I need more than 2hrs. If you no longer want to use the mod then see the mod's thread and install the "SaveFixer" which is in that thread's OP. If you do install it then it MUST be deleted before installing the pending mod update or shit will get all whack... they don't play nice with each other.
Web love Sancho!

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes