DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I think SoL uses that too... dunno. My versions thru UoPv1.0.0 (July 2022) use 7.4.4 but via SoL's files it's been 7.4.11 since UoPv1.0.5 thru v1.3.0 ... hell if I know.

DreamNow - what RenPy version are you using bud? A bit of clarification would really help us keep things on track.
Looks like the situation here has already been resolved, but yep, I'm still using v7.4.4.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
damn, u totally fall in love with her bro
I fall in love with my waifu, but Ratchel is my type of girl, that's true. )

Can't blame him. Something about neglected milfs just make men go crazy and its worse because of how her husband treated her with all the physical abuse.

Her path was fantastic tho. There is a ton of romance between the two characters and i can't wait to see more.
I wouldn't call Rachel a milf, she isn't that much older than the MC and looks very youthful. She is very romantic and intelligent that's true, but as I wrote earlier, I'm the legs man and she has a beautiful pair. ;)

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Yeah, that's what I thought. You might want to read the forum rules, specifically rule No 2.

1. General
  1. Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not
  2. Avoid discussing controversial topics, eg religion and politics
Your post is obviously from a left leaning political stand point. What next? Sprouting the virtues of Hamas and that they're just innocent victims of the Jews? This is a game forum not a political forum for you to air your political opinions.
Might I suggest that you keep your politically influenced views to yourself or save them for TikTok or whatever other "news source" you frequent.

Now, are you going to remove your comment, or will we leave it up to the forum's admin?
lmao

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Yeah, that's what I thought. You might want to read the forum rules, specifically rule No 2.

1. General
  1. Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not
  2. Avoid discussing controversial topics, eg religion and politics
Your post is obviously from a left leaning political stand point. What next? Sprouting the virtues of Hamas and that they're just innocent victims of the Jews? This is a game forum not a political forum for you to air your political opinions.
Might I suggest that you keep your politically influenced views to yourself or save them for TikTok or whatever other "news source" you frequent.

Now, are you going to remove your comment, or will we leave it up to the forum's admin?
Are you going to be deleting your post as well? You are being pretty political here as well? Or are we all leaving it up to admins discretion?

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I wouldn't call Rachel a milf, she isn't that much older than the MC and looks very youthful. She is very romantic and intelligent that's true, but as I wrote earlier, I'm the legs man and she has a beautiful pair. ;)
Rachel is definitely a MILF. She doesn't have a kid so she doesn't fit the definition but the term basically just means confidant, mature older woman (at least in this day and age) and shes older then the MC by 8 years which is a pretty wide margin.

The one thing i actually didn't like about the game was how pushy the mc was with her at school, like there are boundaries you shouldn't cross with that kind of relationship and if the school board ever found out about it she would lose her job and then what would happen? The MC is poor and broke as its been said time and time again so unless she got settlement money from the divorce they would be screwed.

That's just a nitpick tho as i still greatly enjoyed the Rachel love path.

Reactions: sztrb

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (v1.3.0 Ext)
View attachment 2896513
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

Links in the mod's OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above).

Regards and be well.
Something wicked is coming...

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Sort of. Some story, some conflict, but nothing to serious. Not the best writing, but not bad. Navigation is good and there is plenty of well made scenes and animations. Those last two are its strong points.
Biggest downside is that all the girls have almost the same face. If it wasnt for that I would also rate it 4.5.
Thanks for the good description!!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes...

SanchoMod Update (U24 v1.3.5 Ext)
UoP_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
1699805017885.png 1699805032331.png
Links in the mod's OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above).

Regards and be well.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
668 Neighbor of the Beast / KiraJames
Well done. I commend you both on being very mature about conflicting personal beliefs that most folks wouldn't have done on their own. This is how we as a species have hope for a brighter future rather than the constant will to destroy one another. Kudos to you both, sincerely (I'm not being sarcastic in any way). Kind regards and best to both of you.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I don't think it's as much about having a lesbian fetish as making the setups more believable. In case you were unaware, most women would feel reviled to have their boyfriend/husband even suggest they should share him with others (just as most men would feel in the opposite).

Besides, lesbian fetish or not most guys don't have a problem with female LIs messing around with girls.

Ask yourself which is more believable:

4 straight men all in a relationship with one girl agreeing to peacefully live together and share her affection..

Or

4 gay/bisexual men in various relationships with each other and one girl agreeing to peacefully live together and share each other's affection..
The first. Makes just as much sense to me. or better sense actually. They love him so much that they are willing to share him than to lose him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MixQQ

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Does the MC gain any basketball skills yet or is that in a future update?
I think that was a discarded idea, the minigame is still there because why not? but that is. The game right now is about fucking your fav girl.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes