shadow cobra

Mar 26, 2020
So I've been thinking in getting into the game ever since it launched I thought it would be something nice to play but I wanted to wait because I wanted to wait for more content and for it to get closer to the ending, and it's been 3 years I think since it launched, and I'm finally thinking of playing it, but I really gotta ask is the game close to the ending or is there any post of the creator saying when he plans to finish the game?

Sep 16, 2019
668 Neighbor of the Beast / KiraJames
Well done. I commend you both on being very mature about conflicting personal beliefs that most folks wouldn't have done on their own. This is how we as a species have hope for a brighter future rather than the constant will to destroy one another. Kudos to you both, sincerely (I'm not being sarcastic in any way). Kind regards and best to both of you.
Thanks Sancho1969. The internet is full of left and right divisive hate, this is the one place I like to come to get away from it all. I'd like to keep it that way, cheers buddy (y)

Jan 24, 2022
Do like the up date but the question needs to be asked. Seeing Rachel has been playing with the butt plug when will MC get to schtup her in the ass. This woman needs some serious anal action.

Reactions: sztrb and holaje12

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I know it's been talked about but i'm new to the game and when i came across Rachel's husband slapping her several times, I feel like we should have had the option to rush in and punch his lights out. But no all we get is we get to threaten him. What was the point is having the strength option if all we get to do is threaten him OH we got to push him to the ground but geez the MC witnesses the woman he likes get slapped and he doesn't go into rage? What a beta male.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
First off the MC is about as rough in sex as a thirteen year old with a sock. Secondly, the routs are extremely limited, there is no real options for player preference, it's just how it is all you have to do is play the game to see it. Telling someone to not play the game doesn't fix its problems.
Correction, Skeltom - telling someone to not play the game when all they see are the problems they have with it seems sage advice. Your perception of the problems isn't likely to change the game in any way that you are going to see as eitehr fast enough or changed enough. I will offer you the same advice I offered to someone else - make your own game or, if you haven't the time, inclination or will to do so, try other games until they meet your expectation. There are hundreds of games out there; one is bound to pop your expectation cherry.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I know it's been talked about but i'm new to the game and when i came across Rachel's husband slapping her several times, I feel like we should have had the option to rush in and punch his lights out. But no all we get is we get to threaten him. What was the point is having the strength option if all we get to do is threaten him OH we got to push him to the ground but geez the MC witnesses the woman he likes get slapped and he doesn't go into rage? What a beta male.
Uh if i remember correctly there was indeed an option to punch him. It just wasn't the correct one if you wanted rachel points.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I like most everything so far about UOP but what bugs me is the dialog. It's not what they are saying it's how they say it. It seems.... Robotic or something.
My guess is it's some who has a good command of English but isn't a native speaker so idioms and quirks of the language that give it a "realistic" feel aren't present what is there instead is a translation of an idiom or an approximation of quirk.
Much the same way translations of say the title of an Anime is often kind of odd.

Reactions: ThaDude1977

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I am going to sound like a douchebag.. soo (not really) sorry...

Giving ratings.. this is just another happy-go-fappy novel right? No real story or conflict, just some small events to disguise the lewd, right?

Or did I misunderstood the ratings?
the narrative isn't great, but the love interests are engaging and have some depth to them and they all have their own little narratives. So there is a bit of conflict and story, but the real draw of the game imo is the tremendous renders and animations, and a pretty decent eye for sex scenes.

Reactions: Ayhsel

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
My guess is it's some who has a good command of English but isn't a native speaker so idioms and quirks of the language that give it a "realistic" feel aren't present what is there instead is a translation of an idiom or an approximation of quirk.
Much the same way translations of say the title of an Anime is often kind of odd.
Yeah it seems like proper english and you know what they are saying and know what they mean but a normal teens or young college students would never talk like that. Heck most adults don't talk like that lol

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
damn the reflexes on the butt plug when MC spank roxy's buttocks is a very nice touch...this game is so good. thanks for this dev.

Reactions: McGreed

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
seems i can't have all the events in th changelog...i'm with every girl but i didn't get to be with Kim(she left city cuz she was suspected to stole the info from his company) and got only 1 scene with roxy (whne her cuz catch us)and this extra scenes are the one that u can find into menu?

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes