indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
damn the reflexes on the butt plug when MC spank roxy's buttocks is a very nice touch...this game is so good. thanks for this dev.

Reactions: McGreed

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
seems i can't have all the events in th changelog...i'm with every girl but i didn't get to be with Kim(she left city cuz she was suspected to stole the info from his company) and got only 1 scene with roxy (whne her cuz catch us)and this extra scenes are the one that u can find into menu?

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
This game may not have the Harem tag but the dev has said in the Dev Notes "I try to make the game as realistic as possible for games of this genre. But at the same time, I would like to add a harem ending to the game. So far, I have not found a solution to this contradiction, but I am sure that I will come up with something closer to the final updates." And i already can see it as a possiblity. Yuki already has a thing for Carol, Ashley sees Carol as an Idol plus Sara and Ashley being best friends so it's possible that Sara would share MC with Ashley. i don't know maybe. So those 4 is a maybe for the Harem. As for Roxy, Rachel and Niki they probably solo endings.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
What's the point in the Rachel resort vacation if MC can't go with her? I mean having one of your Li leave for a week with out you. Why? To me the only reason for even having something like that is for her to bring MC along or why else have it in the story?

• Angry
Reactions: Malicre

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
What's the point in the Rachel resort vacation if MC can't go with her? I mean having one of your Li leave for a week with out you. Why? To me the only reason for even having something like that is for her to bring MC along or why else have it in the story?
????? She didn't go on vacation, she plans too yes but she put it off since shes in a relationship with the mc and its the middle of a school year. You're making a lot of assumptions for something that hasn't happened yet.

• Angry
Reactions: ThaDude1977

SOONSOON

Dec 17, 2020
TH
View attachment 1015354

Overview:
Student life is perhaps the most vivid, colorful, and memorable period of life for many of us. You start your adult life, feel unlimited possibilities, make a lot of new acquaintances. "University of Problems" is just about it.

An ordinary guy from an ordinary family unexpectedly enters one of the best universities in the country. What could be better, right? Lots of opportunities, constant parties, attractive girls, complete freedom of choice. In a word: real adult life. But everything is not as rosy as it may seem at first glance...​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-11
Released Date: 2023-11-10
Developer: DreamNow - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.3.5 Extended
Language: English
Other Games: Short Stories
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Console Commands:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Update only: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: Fan Sig - Fan Sign 2 - Multi Mod - Fan Art - Fan Sig 3 - Walkthrough - Gallery Unlocker

Soucer thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 890110 View attachment 890111 View attachment 890113 View attachment 890117 View attachment 890118 View attachment 890122 View attachment 890121 View attachment 890116 View attachment 890120 View attachment 890119 View attachment 890128 View attachment 916534 View attachment 916535 View attachment 916538 View attachment 916539 View attachment 916540 View attachment 916541 View attachment 916542 View attachment 916543
Don't know why the updates are really small, i mean i just really adore this game but the fact that the updates are so small everytime sours the experience and expectations from the developer.

Recommendation: Make the updates a bit larger in size to make the experience of the gamers better especially when they are downloading 9 GB game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Beduin123

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
TH

Don't know why the updates are really small, i mean i just really adore this game but the fact that the updates are so small everytime sours the experience and expectations from the developer.

Recommendation: Make the updates a bit larger in size to make the experience of the gamers better especially when they are downloading 9 GB game
Dev's focus has always been frequency of updates versus larger updates. It's just his method. Always wait for "extended" and you'll get at least two to four scenes along with some story progression.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SOONSOON

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
TH

The update cycle of this game is really one of the fastest. I prefer not huge updates but of high quality and more often. You do not have to play every update. Accumulate a few and play them all at once. What is the problem? :unsure:

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes