-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Rachel's getting reckless, Nikki's getting a date, Roxy's getting punished, Sara's getting sick, Ashley's getting impatient, and Kim's getting romance. Definitely a nice update.

Reactions: gaston saucisson

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
WTF Rachel is only 25 almost 26 she says and the way they make her out to be this MILF. The way they make her out to be like some hungry couger and she's only 25. I mean i get it she probably had a sexless marriage but still. The way she acts as if she has all kind of expirience in bed. She's basicly a virgin because she didn't have a sex life before marriage. right? then a sexless marriage. It just don't add up.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
WTF Rachel is only 25 almost 26 she says and the way they make her out to be this MILF. The way they make her out to be like some hungry couger and she's only 25. I mean i get it she probably had a sexless marriage but still. The way she acts as if she has all kind of expirience in bed. She's basicly a virgin because she didn't have a sex life before marriage. right? then a sexless marriage. It just don't add up.
Do we know at what age she got married? I don't remember that being specified, but I got the feeling she wed pretty young. So she might have had a good 3 or 4 years of a lot of sex and then her ex-husband became an ass and ignored her. She does also specify, however, that the MC has helped her free her "true self", so maybe she was just limited in what she could do, but was aware of a lot of stuff that she might do if able. So... semi-innocent-ish? Hard to say.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Do we know at what age she got married? I don't remember that being specified, but I got the feeling she wed pretty young. So she might have had a good 3 or 4 years of a lot of sex and then her ex-husband became an ass and ignored her. She does also specify, however, that the MC has helped her free her "true self", so maybe she was just limited in what she could do, but was aware of a lot of stuff that she might do if able. So... semi-innocent-ish? Hard to say.
LOL you might be right. But i'm right about the MILF thing. She's way to young to be considered a MILF. Also did you see her husband i doubt they was to wild in the bed lol. Also not sure when they actually married i wouldn't assume while they was still in college but who knows. And it being a 4 year college it would put her at 22? IDK just assumptions for me.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Did you see her husband? Dude's a one-pump-chump. She probably never had sex - was basically just his cum-rag as he popped off as soon as she showed him something.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Did you see her husband? Dude's a one-pump-chump. She probably never had sex - was basically just his cum-rag as he popped off as soon as she showed him something.
Yeah, it could definitely be true. He was an ass at the bare minimum. It's hard to say, though. The MC never knew him before he started spending time with Rachel, so there's literally no way to know whether the first few years might have been better. She doesn't act like she has no experience to me — just like she has been out of practice for a very long time. It is probably limited, however: I doubt she's ever been eaten out, done anal, or anything along those lines. The damn's busted loose now, though, so the floods (metaphorical and between her legs) flow freely.
LOL you might be right. But i'm right about the MILF thing. She's way to young to be considered a MILF. Also did you see her husband i doubt they was to wild in the bed lol. Also not sure when they actually married i wouldn't assume while they was still in college but who knows. And it being a 4 year college it would put her at 22? IDK just assumptions for me.
Honestly, I never thought the milf tag was for Rachel. I think it's there because of Sasha, who definitely is old enough to qualify for that. I always thought Rachel was high 20s, but definitely not to the age of a MILF.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah, it could definitely be true. He was an ass at the bare minimum. It's hard to say, though. The MC never knew him before he started spending time with Rachel, so there's literally no way to know whether the first few years might have been better. She doesn't act like she has no experience to me — just like she has been out of practice for a very long time. It is probably limited, however: I doubt she's ever been eaten out, done anal, or anything along those lines. The damn's busted loose now, though, so the floods (metaphorical and between her legs) flow freely.

Honestly, I never thought the milf tag was for Rachel. I think it's there because of Sasha, who definitely is old enough to qualify for that. I always thought Rachel was high 20s, but definitely not to the age of a MILF.
i want my MC to beat the shit outta her husband .. he's a worthless bastard ... and needs a beating .. the way he treated her :mad:

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
You know some people think Natalie is being Dom but i don't think so at all. I think she just coming up with crazy shit and MC being a horny teen and going along for the ride in hopes of getting some. lol

Oct 10, 2022
My only difficulty is in finding the problems that the title alludes to. Everything is sunshine and roses in my playthrough.
Most likely they mean Abby and Max, as a bigger plot Max's father the dean whatever his name, Travis on Roxy's side, ex husband on Rachel's side, digging too deep on Vlad's side, brewing conflict if you go for multiple LIs like likely clash of Rachel and Sara etc. there are lots of problems and some of them should be on your playthrough.
This is what I was talking about though, none of them has meaningful progress and most of the time it's outside of the MC's grasp. :unsure:

Been that way for some time. Story's been put on the back burner while dev seems to be focused on LI progression.
I felt that with last 2 updates but I felt like we did nothing at the last update. I hope these last few updates were just fillers and we will have meaningful story once we had. :giggle:

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Looking at it as a whole i think the mixture of plot and progression with the Li's is good. I like it. My problem is Carol and her anal desire. I mean i get it some ppl are into anal but dev making to much of it and if your not into anal then you miss a whole event with Carol. I mean i'm not totally against anal cause i enjoy time with Roxy cause they don't make it a big deal.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes