Oct 10, 2022
Looking at it as a whole i think the mixture of plot and progression with the Li's is good. I like it. My problem is Carol and her anal desire. I mean i get it some ppl are into anal but dev making to much of it and if your not into anal then you miss a whole event with Carol. I mean i'm not totally against anal cause i enjoy time with Roxy cause they don't make it a big deal.
Carol path is very weird all along tbh. It feels kinda forced, there are lots of secrecy going on without any reason etc. I feel same with Nikki too, like that kiss in her room I think it came out of nowhere, it was not part of their relationship.
So I agree with you, Carol's anal obsession is too weird and kinda forced on players.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Carol path is very weird all along tbh. It feels kinda forced, there are lots of secrecy going on without any reason etc. I feel same with Nikki too, like that kiss in her room I think it came out of nowhere, it was not part of their relationship.
So I agree with you, Carol's anal obsession is too weird and kinda forced on players.
I'm ok with Nikki so far i haven't got to the end yet. But for Carol, Yeah it did seem a bit rushed if you ask me. I think they need to lay off the anal and sex toy stuff or atleast make it optional and for every scene they make with anal they give a vaginal option instead so we don't miss events. The thing with Ash also. I thought Her being curious about sex and doing the lessons with MC was just to get them together but Dev taking it further and she's checking out sex toys and that's not my thing. Seems like the longer Dev drags out the story the more kinks and crappy tags are added. I'm more or less a Vanilla dude i don't need to many kinks to get me going lol.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Looking at it as a whole i think the mixture of plot and progression with the Li's is good. I like it. My problem is Carol and her anal desire. I mean i get it some ppl are into anal but dev making to much of it and if your not into anal then you miss a whole event with Carol. I mean i'm not totally against anal cause i enjoy time with Roxy cause they don't make it a big deal.
Yeah, like I said prior I'd be fine if it was JUST Carol or if your anal preference response actually affected the future toy scenes, but it doesn't appear to. And now you have Ashley as well.... it's pretty clear this is a pet fetish of dev that's spilling over into way more scenes than would be expected. In the real world world some girls are definitely into anal, but others have zero interest in anal sex or buttplugs and all that stuff.
I feel like the writer isn't sure what they want to do with Nikki, on one hand she's the "cool girl", the "one of the guys girl", and those types are usually very nonchalant about sex. On the other hand, he's creating this slow progression with her, I think this leads to the juxtaposition.

Her dialogue is well done for the character, very laid back when it comes to sex, but then the action never really happens..

Carol has a different issue, the game started with all these intertwined plot lines about her on the cheerleading team, and her involvement with the sorority which presumably pimps girls out. Somewhere along the way, all that stuff took a back burner to mc sleeping around with all the other girls, so what's left is Carol is just kinda "there", going through the motions of sex scenes but none of it really has any gravity for me at least.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah, like I said prior I'd be fine if it was JUST Carol or if your anal preference response actually affected the future toy scenes, but it doesn't appear to. And now you have Ashley as well.... it's pretty clear this is a pet fetish of dev that's spilling over into way more scenes than would be expected. In the real world world some girls are definitely into anal, but others have zero interest in anal sex or buttplugs and all that stuff.
wel the dev already commented on how he likes the looks of one girl and made the others very similar ... so it kinda answers some of your questions ;)

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022

I feel like the writer isn't sure what they want to do with Nikki, on one hand she's the "cool girl", the "one of the guys girl", and those types are usually very nonchalant about sex. On the other hand, he's creating this slow progression with her, I think this leads to the juxtaposition.

Her dialogue is well done for the character, very laid back when it comes to sex, but then the action never really happens..

Carol has a different issue, the game started with all these intertwined plot lines about her on the cheerleading team, and her involvement with the sorority which presumably pimps girls out. Somewhere along the way, all that stuff took a back burner to mc sleeping around with all the other girls, so what's left is Carol is just kinda "there", going through the motions of sex scenes but none of it really has any gravity for me at least.
Yeah the anal thing must be the Dev's desire because i mean it's not just Carol. You got Carol, Ashley, Roxy, Rachel had a But plug in when she was talking to MC on the phone and now Kim. Dev needs to totally revamp this game and tone it down on the anal and sextoy fetish to like Roxy and maybe Kim.

goontuber

Dec 4, 2020
some of these other games got me so fucked up. i have no real reason to be suspicious of carol but i swear im getting played here. i say as i try to boink her best friend.

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Carol+yuki, Sara+Ashley, my betting is Roxy+Nikki, Natalie+Mallory next. /sigh

Seems its going to be a butt fucking Bi fuck fest soon enough, so much for realistic I might actually turn gay at this rate.

p.s why do we have the option to tell Kim we dont like anal after a few updates of MC droning on about assholes and butt fucking / plugging everyone. Makes no sense, I mean I'm glad but it makes 0 sense.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Carol+yuki, Sara+Ashley, my betting is Roxy+Nikki, Natalie+Mallory next. /sigh

Seems its going to be a butt fucking Bi fuck fest soon enough, so much for realistic I might actually turn gay at this rate.

p.s why do we have the option to tell Kim we dont like anal after a few updates of MC droning on about assholes and butt fucking / plugging everyone. Makes no sense, I mean I'm glad but it makes 0 sense.
exactly it doesn't make sense every body goes anal crazy. Dev should keep it to the girls it actually makes sense to. Also making it such a big deal and having a whole event about it turns me off. I mean if it was just them buying a but plug to train their ass and they just done it normally i wouldn't mind, but they make a big deal about it and shows them going shopping for toys and having conversations about it.

Jan 10, 2022
finished the game today and oh boi this is even for people that like anal from time to time frustrating and annoying. If I couldn't see through the renders that the girls had a pussy, I would never have guessed. common dev don't implement your main fetish onto every girl in this game! a pussy isn't just for breeding, give us one anal and vaginal version for each scene if you like it that much and it's ok.

Screenshot_4.jpg
the story of the game, eat/finger ass or miss the scene :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Denny112233

Feb 15, 2023
finished the game today and oh boi this is even for people that like anal from time to time frustrating and annoying. If I couldn't see through the renders that the girls had a pussy, I would never have guessed. common dev don't implement your main fetish onto every girl in this game! a pussy isn't just for breeding, give us one anal and vaginal version for each scene if you like it that much and it's ok.

View attachment 3104056
the story of the game, eat/finger ass or miss the scene :rolleyes:
You played in pc?

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Is it just me or the story is getting dull and repetitive? Not complaining or anything, as long as I can have moments with Roxy I am completely okay but feels that way for me. :unsure:
Yep.
Now is boring because there is not a single new event.
MC fuck here, MC fuck there , but there is not a storyline.
Ideas ended ? He put a new girl into the circus.

Oct 10, 2022
Yep.
Now is boring because there is not a single new event.
MC fuck here, MC fuck there , but there is not a storyline.
Ideas ended ? He put a new girl into the circus.
I hope it's not that. There is already an outline for the story so ideas ended would not be fair but writer's block could be possible. Still, I'd like to think these were filler episodes to pave the path for unraveling bigger things. :giggle:

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes