Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
668 Neighbor of the Beast / KiraJames
Well done. I commend you both on being very mature about conflicting personal beliefs that most folks wouldn't have done on their own. This is how we as a species have hope for a brighter future rather than the constant will to destroy one another. Kudos to you both, sincerely (I'm not being sarcastic in any way). Kind regards and best to both of you.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I don't think it's as much about having a lesbian fetish as making the setups more believable. In case you were unaware, most women would feel reviled to have their boyfriend/husband even suggest they should share him with others (just as most men would feel in the opposite).

Besides, lesbian fetish or not most guys don't have a problem with female LIs messing around with girls.

Ask yourself which is more believable:

4 straight men all in a relationship with one girl agreeing to peacefully live together and share her affection..

Or

4 gay/bisexual men in various relationships with each other and one girl agreeing to peacefully live together and share each other's affection..
The first. Makes just as much sense to me. or better sense actually. They love him so much that they are willing to share him than to lose him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MixQQ

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Does the MC gain any basketball skills yet or is that in a future update?
I think that was a discarded idea, the minigame is still there because why not? but that is. The game right now is about fucking your fav girl.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
The first. Makes just as much sense to me. or better sense actually. They love him so much that they are willing to share him than to lose him.
I can see there being a harem path for the 4 friends but i can't ever see it happening with the rachel path.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I can see there being a harem path for the 4 friends but i can't ever see it happening with the rachel path.
I can see a harem path for those 4, but given all the lesbian interactions, if they suddenly cease all those stories within muh harem it will certainly feel contrived; this is what my post the guy who you responded to was responding to.
I think that was a discarded idea, the minigame is still there because why not? but that is. The game right now is about fucking your fav girl.
Yeah my guess is it had to do with the declining popularity of (redhead gym girl forgetting her name I only talk to her to start roxy chain) who was replaced by nikki. It would make sense that originally more questlines were planned around her and the athletic program as a whole.

Lol20080

Feb 5, 2021
Does anyone have the same errors like me in the android version? Whenever I go the replays and click on any of them, I have a black screen and it says that the picture file is missing. And that's happening for every scene for the replays. But when I load my last save state, everything seems to be working fine

Reactions: JOE MAMA23z

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I like most everything so far about UOP but what bugs me is the dialog. It's not what they are saying it's how they say it. It seems.... Robotic or something.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
I like most everything so far about UOP but what bugs me is the dialog. It's not what they are saying it's how they say it. It seems.... Robotic or something.
maybe an A.I. writes the text for this game... wouldn´t be suprised if so and he wouldn´t be the only one.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Yeah...me too
yeah but we porb have to wait years for that:confused:sadly the game is more interested in giving huge amount of characters sex scenes and harem routes instead of getting the story forward or give some consequences for your decissions and so on....

the games just turned into this typical no story/consequences harem fest game (like triple,quadruple,quintuple relationships)

Reactions: norm7777

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
There's a few things that keep me from giving this game 5 stars. Some dialog is ok but a lot of it is crap like robotic or something. The women all look a like, same faces with different hairstyles and clothing style. Some encounters seems forced, like with Rachel he is getting closer to her and starts to offer massages and that's cool an all. But they haven't matured to a romantic stage yet so she invites him over to work on papers and she's in only a short robe with no panties, I'm like OK then all of sudden he's grabbing her boobs and rubbing her pussy and kissing her neck I'm like WHAT? There is no build up. Then at the end he just brushes it off as a normal massage. Then there's Carol and her all of a sudden has an anal plug in and talking bout anal sex. For crying out loud they have only had sex once at that point plus i wish it was a option not everybody is into anal.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes