tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
update25_rachel_01d.jpg
[News] Dev's blog #82

Hey there!
- ended (Nikki and Yuki are the winners)
- will wrap up on February 9th (Ashley and Yuki are leading so far)
The development of the next update is progressing slower than usual. Currently, I'm about 4-6 days behind my typical schedule. This big delay is mostly because I'm still dealing with some health stuff (thanks to COVID from 2023). However, so far, I'm keeping up with the minimum amount of content that I usually roughly plan for each update.
Currently, I've wrapped up about 65% of the planned work.
The roughly scheduled release date for 1.4.0 update is the second half of February.

• 1 small event with Kim -- 100%
  • 1 small event with Ashley -- 100%
  • 1 big event with Ashley -- 100%
  • 1 event with Roxy -- 100%
  • 1 big event with Nikki -- 100%
  • 1 (big) event with Yuki -- 10%
  • 1 small event with Rachel -- 100%
  • 1 main event -- 0%
Compared to the last news post, I've decided to skip the event with Carol in the 1.4.0 update because time's a bit tight. Also, I've pushed back the Nikki and Sara event for a more opportune moment.
Nikki won the poll for an additional event, but since there's already a big one planned with her, I've decided to make it even bigger (I expanded the steamy part and turned that event into a full-fledged date, but still keeping it in Nikki's unique storyline style)
Yuki won the poll as well, so she's getting more content beyond the originally planned event. However, I'm not entirely sure if it'll be two separate events or one big one at the moment. Either way, I don't intend to include sex content with Yuki in the 1.4.0 update—just some nudity, but nothing more.
2) Renders and animations:
750 renders and 8 animations are ready -- Roughly planned: 1000-1200 renders and 8-10 animations
3) Other things:
  • some bug fixes

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Always the same girls over and over again. Natalie being ignored for the longest time. Except for the extra scene she STILL didn't receive a proper Sex scene (even in the Mallory scene it was executed horribly). I lose interest in the game more and more tbh.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Natalie being ignored for the longest time.
And her story is already well developed, much better then that of Lexi, for example. A lot of teasing and all in vain. She is, actually among top five girls in the game for my taste.

yongshan0306

Nov 23, 2021
View attachment 3330923
[News] Dev's blog #82

Hey there!
The development of the next update is progressing slower than usual. Currently, I'm about 4-6 days behind my typical schedule. This big delay is mostly because I'm still dealing with some health stuff (thanks to COVID from 2023). However, so far, I'm keeping up with the minimum amount of content that I usually roughly plan for each update.
The roughly scheduled release date for 1.4.0 update is the second half of February.

• 1 main event -- 0%
Compared to the last news post, I've decided to skip the event with Carol in the 1.4.0 update because time's a bit tight. Also, I've pushed back the Nikki and Sara event for a more opportune moment.
Nikki won the poll for an additional event, but since there's already a big one planned with her, I've decided to make it even bigger (I expanded the steamy part and turned that event into a full-fledged date, but still keeping it in Nikki's unique storyline style)
Yuki won the poll as well, so she's getting more content beyond the originally planned event. However, I'm not entirely sure if it'll be two separate events or one big one at the moment. Either way, I don't intend to include sex content with Yuki in the 1.4.0 update—just some nudity, but nothing more.
750 renders and 8 animations are ready -- Roughly planned: 1000-1200 renders and 8-10 animations
3) Other things:
  • some bug fixes

Reactions: Luka95

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I wonder when will the harem content start in main story, not just ending. Or it will never happen? Just hope it will happen soon.

Reactions: HongTeaPot

JayZeee

Oct 6, 2021
View attachment 3330923
[News] Dev's blog #82

Hey there!

• 1 main event -- 0%
3) Other things:
  • some bug fixes

SsM

Jun 24, 2018
Every link i dl'd once id open them up always errors ... anyone else having issues? other links just missing/deleted windows versions

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
For the Win/Linux version, the Mega, Pixeldrain and Uploadhaven links work for me. Mixdrop never works for me due to me having blocked certain javascript.

toorfu

Jul 31, 2021
will the update only dl work for me if i got 1.2.5-(Extended) or does it only work if u have the very next prvious version of the game?

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes