Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
but from them i see that the mesh of clothes, pose, surroundings and ect.
With all respect to BaDIK being the top notch AVN, it has a lot of badly rendered models and sometimes they just off, like one example that I gave in the dedicated thread when one of the girls has left tit about twice as big as the right one. The models in BaDIK can often look weird or even ugly. Some of them also have enormous tits, which I also find unnatural.
On the opposite, in UoP the renders look much more consistent and all the girls look beautiful (even if lack diversity sometimes).

Last edited:
Reactions: 北有大泽

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
You do not grasp the itch that came over me to white night all the wonderful girls in this game.
Because you yourself are of the same mind they look fabulous.
You need to understand and let go of the self pandering idea that one and the same person would find other people that look totally different from eachother equally hot
or
that the trait that glues MC to this or that girl would have to differ from one girl to the next.

MC likes what he likes, which is girls with a certain esthetic about them, something akin to himself:
- thin borderline anorexic and head in the clouds about their path through life.
It is your personal taste. I agree with you that most of the girls look like sisters but still I find they very hot. Also graphics and animations in this game are well above the average and the sex scenes are well written and well animated. Actually they are among the best that I've seen in AVNs. I also like very much the models of some girls (they are still different from each other). Ratchel with her long legs is very hot in particular.
You said ”It is your personal taste.” Guess what! MC has his own very personal taste: so here is this game according to his tastes.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
You need to understand and let go of the self pandering idea that one and the same person would find other people that look totally different from eachother equally hot
Roxy, Kim. Natalie, Mellory, Nikki - they all look different from the other set of girls. What for them all being slim and with normal size tits - just suits me perfectly. It is me, not the MC, who plays this game :D

Reactions: 北有大泽

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Ever since they came about - see site rules section 2.4 if you need it quoted:

"Please avoid discussing or advertising other games in game threads, as this will often derail the discussion
  • Do not ask for similar games, we have a Recommendationssection for this purpose"
We are discussing This game, This UoP! And compare it with another! Instead of discussing another game, we dont recommend it, etc.!
If you want to look at an empty tread for weeks, look!
Im off.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
"Please avoid discussing or advertising other games in game threads
Please avoid giving your own free interpretation of the site rules. Nobody forbids direct comparison of graphics or writing of the topic game with the other games as long as we keep discussing the game in the title.

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Here i can say little since, i have not played this game, although many people praise it, nice screenshots, but from them i see that the mesh of clothes, pose, surroundings and ect., the university is made much better.
As for the plot, i can’t say anything.
MC well, i love this game not because of the MC, but because there are a lot of beautiful and sometimes very "vulgar" women in it! :LOL:
You may not like how everything is done visually, but i can assure you that the dev of this project has done a colossal job!
I am kinda starting to enjoy game. But only because of story flow. MC is bearable but I don't like him, too much creep at start and his model is bad (For me). Same can be said about LIs. While they are interesting character, models are really not for me.

With all respect to BaDIK being the top notch AVN, it has a lot of badly rendered models and sometimes they just off, like one example that I gave in the dedicated thread when one of the girls has left tit about twice as big as the left one. The models in BaDIK can often look weird or even ugly. Some of them also have enormous tits, which I also find unnatural.
On the opposite, in UoP the renders look much more consistent and all the girls look beautiful (even if lack diversity sometimes).
For me UOP girls look weird(models not characters), carbon copies and bit freaky. Again it about taste. I am not into petit girls. Prefer more "enormous tits" or more curvy girls.

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
Same can be said about LIs. While they are interesting character, models are really not for me.
Some of the LI aren't my cup of tea either, but some others I really like. Though where character & personality goes, I felt a bit let down in my playthrough. They do all have a type and fit their stereotype nicely, I'm just missing some deeper substance to them.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
When I try to comment on this post, the phone stops responding. Does anyone else have this problem? The only solution I have found is to load a previous save :unsure:.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MOL-X

Aug 28, 2023
This is definitely one of the best games I have ever played. Facial expressions are also good. The sex scenes were good. The romantic scenes are also very well done, unlike other games I've played. Rachel, Carol, Ashley, Roxy are my favorite characters. Especially Roxy, even though she seems like a bad person in the beginning of the game, her romantic roles are really cute.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
When I try to comment on this post, the phone stops responding. Does anyone else have this problem? The only solution I have found is to load a previous save :unsure:.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, sometimes that happen with some phone image. Just avoid the post and move on. The phone is not that important in this game, it just add some flavor.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PickerLewd

-Dreamer-

Jun 1, 2017
It's a cool game, I like that the girls here have some differences that make them very unique.
In this regard, the author has done everything to ensure that each player finds a girl he likes.
If I have to choose by appearance, Roxy is probably the hottest, but her unstable personality and the first impression she made, when she appeared turned me off completely, so in my blind walkthrough, I made some choices that probably completely closed her path :LOL:
Carol, a standard girl from visual novels (nothing wrong with that)
Rachel, a very beautiful and caring woman who can be very passionate (my favorite)
Every player will find something for themselves, that's a big plus.
In short, I will repeat, the game is cool.
I wish the author growth and success.

Reactions: PickerLewd
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes